她在来找我的路上
She's on her way to meet me.
她出什么事了 -在哪见你
Is she all right? - Meet you where?
我儿子在她车上 -行了 在哪见你
Because my son's with her. - All right. Meet you where?
告诉我怎么回事 -她上哪见你
Tell me what's going on. - Where is she gonna meet you?
这儿吗 -不 在公园
Here? - No. At the park.
哪个 华盛顿公园吗
What park? Washington Square?
对 你吓到我了
Yeah. You're scaring me.
你也吓到我了 哥们
Well, you're scaring me, too, buddy.
这黑板上写的都是什么
What's all this stuff on the blackboard there?
这都是些什么
What's all that?
经济学 -经济学
Economics. - Economics?
我的理论 -喂
My thesis. - Hey. Yeah.
她是要去华盛顿广场见他
She's gonna meet him in Washington Square Park.
嗯
Yeah.
具体时间地点
Exactly when and where?
四点 拱门附近
4:00, near the Arch.
四点 拱门附近 收到吗
4:00, near the Arch. You got it?
不 马上 赶紧叫增援
Yeah. No, now. Bring the cavalry.
我们走
Let's go.
别 我儿子还在她手里
No. She has my son.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
何不你先告诉我呢
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
为什么要去见你老婆
Why you meeting your wife?
我... -说啊
I was... - Come on!
我上周二获得了我儿子全部监护权
I was awarded full custody of my son last Tuesday.
她是要送他过来
She's bringing him to me.
她只要求在一起最后一晚
She just asked for one last night all together,
说要带我们去个很美的地方
said she had a beautiful place to show us.
很美的地方
Beautiful place?
对
Yeah.
好了 你得跟我走一趟
Okay, Alex. I need you to come with me right now.
出去了再跟你解释 我们走
Okay? I'll explain it outside. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
你老婆 她人很极端么
Your wife, is she radical?
她两年前皈依了伊♥斯♥兰♥
She converted to Islam two years ago
然后就开始不正常了
and went completely nuts.
在布朗克斯带领她和我表弟的是个激进的伊玛目
She and my cousin follow this radical Imam in the Bronx.
清♥真♥寺内率领伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥做礼拜的人
从那以后我就想把雅各布从她身边带走
I've been trying to get Jacob away from her ever since.
她有没有疯到去造个炸♥弹♥
Is she crazy enough to make a bomb?
天啊 不是吧 雅各布还跟她在一起
Oh, my God. No. Jacob is with her.
我得去把他弄出来
I got to get him away from her.
别别别 听我说 听我说
No, no, no. Listen to me. Listen to me.
你去了很可能就全完了 慢来
You could be the trigger, okay? So slow down.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
她跟你说的那些话 什么最后一个晚上
The stuff she's saying to you. One last night together.
什么很美的地方 别急
The beautiful place. Slow down.
来吧
Come on.
别激动
Take it easy.
真狗♥日♥的♥世道
What kind of world?
我们要找个开着车到处转的金发主妇
We're looking for a blonde housewife driving around
那车里有个小孩还有个炸♥弹♥
with a bomb and a kid in the car.
放她走的那个警♥察♥现在肯定想买♥♥块豆腐撞死
The cop who let her through has got to be kicking himself.
我可不想这种事发生在我身上
I wouldn't want that hanging over me.
但我也不能保证我就跟那人不一样了
Though I can't say I wouldn't have done the same.
也许看到后座上有个足球啥的
Probably saw the soccer balls back there,
不管怎样 她肯定把炸♥弹♥藏得很好
whatever she had the devices covered up with.
他们肯定知道她现在在哪
They must know where she is now,
或是至少知道她的袭击目标
or at least her intended target.
否则 他们就不会派我们过来了吧
Otherwise, they wouldn't be sending us down here, right?
我们只是受命增援协助设立警戒区
All we know is we got a 10-85 to help set up a perimeter.
之所以要警戒区 肯定是要人们远离爆♥炸♥现场
But a perimeter, must be to keep people away from an explosion.
这我们还不知道 我们只知道
We don't know that. All we know is we were told
向现场的上级报到
to report to the supervisor at the scene.
我是想把情况搞清楚 你不想么
I'd like to know what we're getting into. Wouldn't you?
等你过了警监考试 到时你就知道了
When you pass the captain's test, Reagan, you'll know.
现在么 老老实实服从命令听指挥
For now, get used to not knowing and following orders.
巡街警♥察♥只能盯着自己眼前
Street cops get the worm's eye view.
听懂了吗 小子
You know what I mean, kid?
嗯
Yeah.
乖
Yeah.
我今晚是不是要去爸爸那里过夜
Am I sleeping at Daddy's house tonight?
我们今晚都会在一起
We'll all be together tonight.
在哪
Where?
一个很美的地方
A beautiful place.
在哪儿
Where?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
那是她的SUV吗
Is that her SUV?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他们在那儿 -喂喂喂
There they are. - Hey, hey, hey!
别过去 你搞什么
No, no, no, no, no, no. What are you doing?
你过去就正中她下怀
You over there is what she wants.
明白吗 如果她看到你
Okay? If she sees you,
她可能就会引爆♥炸♥弹
she's probably going to set off the bomb.
好吧 -你呆这儿别动
Okay, okay. - You stay put.
好
Okay.
别让她看到你
You stay out of sight.
不要乱走
Don't move.
我是雷根警探 编号♥8714
Yeah. This is Detective Reagan, Shield number 8714.
我在第五大道华盛顿广场
I have a visual on the car bomb suspect
北部一角发现炸♥弹♥客疑犯
at the corner of Washington Square North and Fifth Avenue.
请求即派增援至公园清理现场
Requesting 10-85 forthwith to clear the park.
对 不要用无线电
Yeah, no radios.
还有手♥机♥ 不能用任何可能引爆的电子工具
No cell phones. Any electronics could set this thing off.
好
Yeah.
他人呢 我爸爸呢
Where is he? Where's Daddy?
四点要开新闻发布会
It's a 4:00 press conference,
媒体在楼下等着
so media's waiting downstairs.
我们先过一遍说辞
Let's talk about what we're going to say.
我们公布女嫌犯和车辆的特征
We give them a description of the woman and the vehicle.
再告诉他们车后座有炸♥弹♥么
Uh-huh? And tell them there's a bomb in the back seat?
是的
We do.
开诚布公地说吧
Just saying it out loud, it's...
这是正确的做法
This is the right thing to do.
没错
I think it is.
我们定位了嫌犯
We've located the suspect.
情况有变
Well, that changes everything.
你得回办公室 好吗
I need you to go back to the office, okay?
但我儿子... -不 你还不明白吗
My boy... - No, no, don't you understand?
听着 她想把你们都炸飞 明白吗
Listen, she wants to blow you up, okay?
如果你现在过去 我们就都会
If I let you go over there, they're gonna be
被炸得粉身碎骨了
pulling our body parts from the trees.
她想让我们一家团聚
She... wants us to stay together.
她是想在天堂团聚 明白吗
She wants you to stay together in Heaven, okay?
要是她看见你 就完了
She sees you, it's over.
快回办公室
Go back to your office.
你会丢下自己儿子么
Would you leave your son?
我会尽全力救你的儿子
I'm... I'm trying to save your son.
好吗 你的儿子 拆弹小组正在赶来
Okay? Your son. The bomb squad is on the way.
他们会救出你儿子 -不
They're gonna get your son out of there. - No, no, no.
如果她看见警♥察♥ 就会引爆♥炸♥弹
If she sees the police, she'll set it off.
她不会放他走
She'll never let him go.
我两年来想方设法和她讲道理
I've tired to reason with her for two years.
我们得去救他 -我无能为力
We have to go get him. - I can't help you. I can't help you.
等拆弹小组来了再说
We're waiting for the bomb squad.
不 求你了 他是无辜的 我...
No, no, no, please, he's innocent. I...
他才九岁
He's nine years old.
求你了 听我说
Please, look at me.
他是我儿子 -我不能过去
He's my son. - I can't go over there.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
呆这儿别动 -好
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表