I gather it, uh... it didn't go over too well.
确实 一点都不和谐
Yeah. No synergy there.
而且我10万刀还打水漂了
And I'm out a hundred Gs.
艾琳·博伊尔吗
Erin Boyle?
我是茉莉·格里芬
Molly Griffin.
是去年凯莉的那个案子
From the Kaly case last year?
格里芬夫人 你好啊
Oh, Mrs. Griffin, yes.
很抱歉打扰你
I am sorry to bother you.
只是 我有些事情
It's just... there's something going on, and
我只知道能来找你说
I knew you were the only one I could talk to.
是关于警♥察♥局的事情
It's about the police department.
我知道你父亲是警局的...
Now, I know your father is the one for...
好 如果你有关于针对
Okay, if you have a complaint
警局事务的投诉 你还是去找...
about the police department, you really have to...
别 求你了 我不想惹麻烦
No, please. I don't want to cause any trouble.
我自己就生于警♥察♥世家
I come from a police family.
我知道他们工作有多难做
I know how hard their jobs are.
只是
It's...
只是
just...
这件事情不对劲
something's not right about this.
那好吧 是什么事情
Okay. What is it?
我的孙女
My granddaughter.
几个月之前她被人抢了
She was mugged a few months ago
就在我们楼的过道里
in the stairwell of our building.
爸
Hey, Dad.
我和琳达没事 老爸
Linda and I are fine, Dad.
是你越来越厉害了 还是你老头子我水平退步了
Are you're getting better at this, or am I getting worse?
不是 知道是怎么回事么
No. You know what it is.
你一旦开始担心自己子女
Your voice-- it goes up in pitch
你的嗓门就立刻高八度
when you're worried about one of your kids.
是吗
Is that right?
给你老爹我帮个忙
Well, put your old man out of his misery
告诉我一切都好 没啥要担心
and tell me I've got nothing to worry about.
我这没啥要你操心 老爹
You got nothing to worry about, Dad.
回头再聊
Talk to you later.
那么 仅仅金遇害几小时前
So, is it true that King told you
他告诉你说他和莱蒙正准备
him and Lemon were opening a club right down the street
在你附近新开一个会所
only hours before he got killed?
她不会回答这个问题
She's not going to answer that.
不要回答这个问题 -好
Do not answer that. - Yes.
没事 丹尼和我是朋友
It's fine. Danny and I are friends.
你还真是把我们忽悠得团团转
That's quite a big piece of the puzzle you left out.
我可不傻 我知道这样子我的嫌疑有多大
I'm not stupid. I knew how it would make me look.
现在又更加了
It looks worse now.
好了 丹尼 拜托
All right, Danny, please.
给姐认真听好了 我看起来像是
I mean, seriously, do I look like someone
会跑出去杀人的人吗
who goes around killing people?
金跑到街对面去另谋高就
Hey, King moves to the new rope right down the block.
我们都知道 你的顾客都会跟着他走
You and I both know, all your customers are going with him.
你可不是吃素的
You're a tough girl.
不会眼睁睁看着这种事发生
You're not gonna just sit around and let that happen.
你净瞎扯
That's nonsense.
真假 这就是动机了 塞碧娜
Really? That's motive, Sabrina.
好吧 是 得知他要跳槽那会
Okay. Yes, I was pissed off
我的确是很生气
when I found out he was leaving.
何况我为什么不能生气
And why shouldn't I be?
我把他这份工作前 他什么都不是
He was nothing before I put him on that door.
这里是我的舞台 我捧红了他
That's my stage, I made him a star,
难道他要带着这一切打包走人时
and I'm supposed to be happy when he leaves
我也该欢欢喜喜放人吗
and takes everything I built with him?
那你究竟有多生气呢
Exactly how unhappy were you?
这次询问正式结束
This interview is officially over.
我话不会说的太死
I wouldn't go too far, okay?
但等到放大视频出来 证明你牵涉其中
That enhanced video comes back, and you don't make a cameo,
你还是得乖乖回来
you're gonna be seeing a lot of us.
你知道怎么找到我
You know how to reach me.
带晚饭来了 -是啊
You bring dinner? - I did.
烤牛肉
Ah, roast beef.
赞
Nice.
好 咱吃饭去
All right, let's go eat.
好 走吧
Okay. Come on.
你好啊小洁
Hey, Jackie.
不
No.
完全不
Not at all.
我知道你会在曼哈顿南区为我们争光 高级警监
I know you'll do us proud at Manhattan South, Inspector.
并再一次
And once again,
祝贺你上任
congratulations.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
我正在热凯莉大娘家的外卖♥♥
I was just heating up some Mother Kelly's.
纽约一家意大利餐馆
要来点不
You interested?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
What about?
吉米·博克
Jimmy Burke.
那她现在是嫌犯了
So she's a suspect now?
是
Yeah.
我有没有可能当上陪审团成员
Any chance I can get on the jury?
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
与此同时 我知道我很少给你
In the meantime, I know I don't always get
特别的惊喜
to do special things for you,
不过今天 我有
but... today I did.
丹尼啊
Oh, Danny...
看看
Look at that.
怎么样
What do you think?
紫的 你最喜欢了 很配你的羊毛衫
Purple, your favorite color, match your sweater.
看看
Look at that. Oh.
怎么了
What?
结婚15年来
In 15 years of marriage,
你什么时候看我穿过这种东西了
you ever see me wear something like this?
怎么回事 这不是挺好的么
What's wrong with it? It's nice.
新潮的很
It's a new style.
穿在你身上肯定好看
It's gonna look great on you.
新潮
New style?
你最近肯定在看时尚杂♥志♥了吧
You been reading Vogue lately,
对不对 丹尼·雷根
have you, Danny Reagan?
听好了 姐是熟♥女♥
Look, I'm a big girl.
我知道有时男人的眼神会飘
I know sometimes a man's eyes wander.
但是如果你的心思也飘了
And if your mind wanders,
就算一点点 你自己看着办吧
too, a little, then... so be it.
只是不要又让我觉得自己还很嫩
Just don't ever make me feel this small again.
她的孙女在自家楼道里被人抢
Her granddaughter was mugged
但是当第15区的片警
in the stairwell, but when the officers
过去听取她的投诉时候
from the 15th took her complaint,
他们却把犯罪界定从袭击改成了骚扰
they classified the attack as harassment.
这对于格里芬夫人的孙女来说
Bet it felt like more than harassment
可就不只是骚扰了
to Mrs. Griffin's granddaughter.
于是乎 三周后
So, three weeks later,
他们邻里的一个朋友家中被盗
a friend in the neighborhood is burglarized.
这次 他们又把行窃定义成了擅闯
This time, they classify the burglary as trespassing.
吉米在玩花样耍花枪
Jimmy's cooking the books.
但是为了什么
Yeah, but why?
他把重罪改成轻罪
He turns a felony into a misdemeanor,
这样看来暴♥力♥犯罪的频率就少了
it looks like violent crime's dropping.
犯罪率统计数据下降了 他就发达了
His stats go down, his stock goes up.
爸爸 不好意思
I'm sorry, Dad.
我刚进来的时候听见你在说
I heard you when I came in.
你已经给博克升职了 是不是
You already gave Burke the promotion, didn't you?
我没在跟博克讲
I wasn't talking to Burke.
我提升吉布森为曼哈顿南区分局局长
I gave Gibson the Manhattan South Command.
你早就剔掉了博克 为什么
You already passed over Burke? Why?
相信自己的直觉
Trust your gut.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表