divorce papers that my ex won't sign,
我哥又觉得我是满嘴道德的圣母
and a brother who thinks I'm Miss Goody Two-shoes?
难道他以为我不想一枪打死那混♥蛋♥吗
I mean, doesn't he know that I would shoot this guy myself?
这周过得很艰难吧
Tough week, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
有时我真想回到以前楼上的房♥间
Sometimes I wish I could just go upstairs to my old room
躲进被窝里好像我从未长大
and crawl under the covers like I never left.
外面那些本地人还有完没完啊
The natives are getting restless out there.
你们在做甜品还是喝酒呢
Are you guys drinking or making dessert?
好吧 是在喝酒
Whew. Drinking.
我得去帮下忙
I'd better go help.
和你一起毕业的同期生 获得神枪手奖章的那个
Your fellow grad with the sharpshooter medal,
她还真有魅力
she's a babe.
谁 玛莉亚 洛马诺吗
Who, Maria? Romano?
好朋友吗 -是朋友
Good friend? - Friend.
那你呢 爸
How about you, Dad?
你这辈子没有好朋友吗
You got any good friends in your life?
我无时无刻不在念叨着
Not a day goes by without...
你母亲 还有她没能经历的事
me thinking about your mom and what she's missing.
看着孩子长大
Seeing the kids grow up and...
再抱上孙子
grandkids and...
东西送来了哈
The ship is in, huh?
对 坦帕市局寄来的都在这了
Yeah. This is everything from Tampa.
文件和录音 实地盘问记录 还有照片
Files, tapes, field interviews, photos. Yeah,
所有这些技术工作 最后怎么样呢
all that technology, and what does it come down to?
不还是压了箱底 得靠警♥察♥么
Couple of cops and some beat-up old boxes.
杰姆森·雷根吗
Jameson Reagan?
有何贵干
What's going on?
我是西索科特别探员
I'm Special Agent Cisco.
这位是安德森探员
This is Agent Anderson.
我们想和你谈一下
We'd like to talk to you for a minute.
谈什么
About what?
你之前见过这个吗
You ever see one of these before?
这是什么
What is that?
只要一个警♥察♥加入了蓝色圣殿
It's what they give a cop when he's initiated
就会得到这个
into a group called the Blue Templar.
蓝色圣殿
The Blue Templar?
那不是一个童话故事吗
I thought that was a fairy tale.
我小时候
My grandfather used to tell me stories
我爷爷给我讲过
about that when I was a kid.
那是纽约警局内的一个秘密组织
A secret society inside the New York Police Department.
他们的确真实存在
They were real.
他们处理和清理内部腐♥败♥人员
They took care of their own and they cleaned up Dodge.
但如今我们发现他们参与敲诈勒索
But now we've connected them with extortion,
窃取毒品证据 现金 还受雇行凶
stealing drug evidence, cash, murder for hire.
我父亲知道吗
My father know about this?
你们在调查警局
You're investigating the department
却不告诉我父亲
and you haven't told my father?
我们不能确定
We don't know
涉及人员的范围和地位
how wide this spreads or how high it goes.
所以我们得依靠内部人员
That's why we need somebody on the inside.
没的商量 -等等
I'm out of here. - Wait a minute.
你该听一下这个
There's something you should hear.
是我
It's me.
我想我打入了内部
I think I'm in.
确定方位后通知你
I'll let you know
以便我安防窃听器
when I get a location so I can wire up.
是我
It's me.
我想我打入了内部 确定方位后通知你
I think I'm in. I'll let you know
以便我安防窃听器
when I get a location so I can wire up.
那是我哥哥 乔伊
That's my brother, Joe.
这是他留下的最后讯息
This was his last message to us,
第二天他就被杀了
the day before he was killed.
他之前在和你们合作吗
He was working with you?
你哥哥
Your brother wasn't killed
并非死于一场突击搜查的意外
in a bust gone bad.
他们造就了他 却又杀了他
They made him, then they killed him.
我想你也许愿意协助我们
We thought you might want to come work for us
以完成他的未尽之事
and finish what he started.
坦帕市局送来的证据我们还没查完呢
Only halfway to the Tampa evidence, guys.
米涅利
Hey. Manieri.
快点 醒醒
Come on, wake up.
快起来
Come on!
我们还剩三小时 不然本斯那混球就无罪释放了
We've got three hours left before this creep Banse walks.
好吧
All right, all right.
有什么发现吗
Anybody find anything yet?
我整个人都恍惚了 雷根
Yeah, I'm seeing double, Reagan.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
看看谁来了
Hey, look who's here.
就是他
There he is!
你好
Hey!
你还好吗
How you doing?
我们给你送了个蛋糕
We brought you a cake.
你给我送了蛋糕
You brought me a cake? Did you bake this
这是你自己做的吧
all by yourself? You did, huh?
谢谢 -我们很感激你救了我们的孩子
Thank you. We are so grateful you saved our baby.
只要她平安回家就好 -真的很感谢
Just glad she's home safe with her family now. - Thank you so much.
你想在这大警局里逛逛吗
Would you like to have a tour of this big police station?
想吧 警官 带她们参观一下好吗
Yeah? Officer, would you take them around?
回见咯
I'll see you soon, okay?
看到这一幕 怎么辛苦都值了
Tell me that doesn't make it all worth it.
那就更不能让那混球本斯
Except now I'm gonna be the guy
重新逍遥法外了
that puts that creep Banse back on the street.
不然迟早会有其他无辜女孩
Some other little girl's gonna end up like our cold case
像这佛州悬案一样死无葬身之地
here in Florida.
德马库斯
Demarcus.
怎么
Yeah?
来看看这个
Come look at this.
什么
What?
这张照片 这个佛州的女孩
This picture. The girl in Florida.
看看
Look at that.
这条十字架项链
The cross. The necklace.
我们出去溜一圈吧
Let's take a ride.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this is happening.
我丈夫居然是个魔鬼
My husband isn't a monster. Well, we don't even
我们都不清楚他诱拐了多少孩子
know yet how many other children he might've took.
本斯太太 我们恐怕得仔细看看
Mrs. Banse, I'm afraid we're gonna have to take
你的这条项链
a closer look at the necklace.
那女孩的父母说
The girl's parents said her name, Kathy,
十字架后面刻着她的名字 凯茜
was engraved on the back.
我丈夫说这是古董
My husband said that's because it's an antique.
我们得把这个十字架收作证据 夫人
We need the cross for evidence, ma'am.
你能给我们吗
Could you remove it, please?
拜托你了 本斯太太
Mrs. Banse, please.
请接杰·凯斯曼总检察长办公室
Jay Castleman in the Attorney General's Office, please?
你好 杰 我是曼哈顿地检办的艾琳·博伊尔
Hi, Jay. It's Erin Boyle, Manhattan D.A.'s Office.
我们想让你提起诉讼
We want your office to initiate proceedings
由于特殊情况 以谋杀罪名
to extradite Donald Banse to Florida for murder
将唐纳德·本斯引渡至佛州
with special circumstance.
2005年失踪的凯茜·麦当劳
We have the cross that Kathy MacDonald was wearing
我们有她佩戴的十字架项链
when she disappeared in 2005.
本斯在那时送给了他妻子
Banse gave it to his wife around that time.
坦帕市警方在奥兰多的一个仓库
Tampa police have located what are believed to be
找到了那女孩的尸体
the girl's remains in a storage container
本斯用化名租借了那个仓库
in Orlando registered in Banse's alias.
感激不尽 多谢
Appreciate it. Thank you.
搞定了吗
Yeah?
搞定
Yeah.
大赞
Beautiful!
在佛州
They're not shy about exercising
判起死刑来可不含糊
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表