Oh, time's up.
在你去歌♥剧院的路上
On your way to the opera,
打给你儿子 和他解释一下吧
call your son and explain it to him.
不去陪你那美丽的未婚妻
So, what are you doing
和我个糟老头子在一起干啥
here with me instead of at home with your beautiful fiance?
希妮在法律事务所里通宵加班呢
Sydney's pulling an all-nighter at the law firm.
我也不知道 只是...
I don't know, I guess I just...
突然心血来潮 想看些旧照片
had an urge to look at some of these old pictures.
感觉如何
So, how's it been,
上班第一周
first few weeks on the job?
每次我的做事方式
Every time I do something,
我的上级警司都统统推♥翻♥
my sergeant tells me how I should've done it differently.
我又会忍♥不住想 丹尼会怎么做
And then I think about what Danny would've done,
又是完全不同的方式
and that's something else.
一个好警♥察♥是时代造就的
Good cops are made by the world they police.
我是我那个时代的好警♥察♥
I was the kind of cop I needed to be in my time,
你♥爸♥和你大哥也是如此
so was your dad, so was Danny.
而现在你爹当上了局长 而丹尼...
Now your dad runs the city, and Danny's...
正在适应时代变化
adapting to the changes,
而我呢 早成了化石了
and I'm a dinosaur.
听你自己警司的话
Listen to your sergeant.
做你自己心目中的好警♥察♥
Become your own kind of good cop.
我之前也见过这张照片
I've seen that picture before.
哪张
Which?
那个徽章是什么
What's that pin?
圣殿骑士
The Templar.
我和你讲过
I told you about that.
不知道丹尼也是其中之一 - 他也加入了
I didn't know Danny was one. - Yeah, he joined.
已经今非昔比了
It was a different thing by then.
怎么了
Different how?
我们当时建立圣殿骑士的初衷是...
In my day, we formed the Templar for a reason--
肃清局里的腐♥败♥人士
to clean up the department.
完成这项使命后
After the job was done,
它就成了个普通的俱乐部
it became just another club--
不过是喝喝酒 缅怀过去之类
drinking and war stories.
知道吗
You know what?
这个话题就更过时了
That's more dinosaur talk.
还是看看杰茨队的比赛吧[纽约职业橄榄球队]
Let's see what happened with the Jets.
后退 借过下
Step back. Step aside.
等下 喂喂喂
Hold on. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
别急着走
Hold on, hold on.
我看看 总感觉不太对劲
Let's see, something's not quite right.
这下对了 走吧
Oh, yeah, there we go.
怎么 今天开不出玩笑了吗
What's the matter, you got no jokes today?
退后
Step aside.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
他可有事了
He's not.
弗朗西斯
Hey, Francis.
特快专递
Special delivery.
哪儿来的
Where'd you get this?
在门廊上发现的
Found it on the stoop.
还有张卡片呢
There's a card.
这可是你最爱的牌子
They're your favorite kind.
对不起
凯莉
谁送的
Who are they from?
市长
The mayor.
不介意我拿一根吧
Don't mind if I do.
说起我们这位人♥民♥公仆
Speaking of our civic leader...
哎呀 说曹操曹操到
Uh-oh. Oh, here he goes.
这是纽约市的胜利
...it's a victory for the city of New York.
对于阿根廷政♥府♥听取了我的建议
I'm just happy that the government of Argentina
做了正确选择 我表示由衷高兴
heeded my advice and did the right thing.
真是油嘴滑舌 -可不是
A weasel. - Yeah.
活儿是老爸干的 功劳却是他的
Dad does all the work, and the mayor takes the credit?
不新鲜 -要想听美言美语
Sounds familiar. - If you're looking for a pat on the back,
就别当警♥察♥
don't become a cop.
你干得很棒 爸
Good job, Dad.
干得漂亮 老爹
Yeah, good job, Dad.
干得出色 儿子
Good job, son.
别在家里抽那玩意儿
Don't smoke that in the house.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表