This is not someone you want after you.
言归正传 我现在能请律师了吗
Matter of fact, can I have my lawyer now?
我只是说 如果允许人们持枪
I'm just saying that if people were allowed to carry guns,
那这些禽兽就不会这么轻易地
maybe these animals would give it a second thought
跑去抢劫地铁
before they robbed a train.
如果地铁上的人都有枪
If everyone on the train had a gun,
只会害死更多人
then maybe more people would have gotten killed.
我没说所有人都有枪
I don't mean everyone has a gun.
你有枪吧 爷爷
You have guns, right, Grandpa?
我可是警♥察♥ 杰克
I'm a cop, Jack.
不好意思来晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
宝贝儿
Hi, babe.
得把案子结了 -大孙子最挺我了
Had to finish up a collar. - Here's my backup.
碟子在厨房♥
Plate's in the kitchen.
吃饭时别谈公务
No shoptalk while he eats.
艾琳 有妮姬的消息了吗
Erin, what do you hear from Nicky?
糟糕
Bad question.
她享受得很呢
Having the time of her life.
老爸带她去骑马又送一堆礼物
Suddenly her dad's all pony rides and presents.
那个什么生的 你知道的
Son of a you know what.
我知道是什么 -你最好别说出来
I know what. - Well, you better not say it.
对不起 -他是他父亲
Sorry. - Well, he is her dad.
他永远爱她 -你护着谁呢
He's not gonna stop loving her. - Whose side are you on?
我当初不是建议揍他一顿吗
I offered to punch the guy out, remember?
要揍的话那也得由我亲自来
If anyone's gonna punch my ex out, it's gonna be me.
我不介意到时来围观
Wouldn't mind being there to see that.
我是说 法律要制裁这人
I mean, the law's coming after this guy
就因为他带了把枪
because he's carrying a gun.
而他带枪的唯一原因
And the only reason we know he had a gun
只是为了阻止抢劫案
is because he used it to stop a robbery.
我们不能改变法律
We can't choose which laws we enforce,
爸爸 你也知道
Pop, you know that.
那就关注下谋杀 抢劫和强♥奸♥
So let's concentrate on robbery and murder
我们整完了乱穿马路的人
and rape, and we'll get to the Good Samaritans
现在又来处理热心的好市民了
after we're done with the jaywalkers.
艾琳 你认识这人吗
Erin, what do you know about this guy,
布雷克·菲尔普斯
Blake Phelps?
好律师
Good lawyer.
是吗 他强硬吗
Yeah? He tough?
没我强硬
Not as tough as me.
你可是个人物
Who is?
但也不是软柿子 怎么
But no pushover. Why?
好心市民案由他代理吗 -对
Did he pick up the Samaritan case? - Yeah.
我只想知道 他是不是够人道
I'm just wondering if he's someone I could talk to like a human being,
还是说只把此案当作出名的契机
or if it's just another notch for him.
这案子可上新闻了 丹尼
Well, it's a press case, Danny.
谁都想抓住这个契机
It's anyone's notch.
奥利弗·杨有刑事重罪案底
Oliver Young has a felony record,
还非法购买♥♥枪♥械♥
and he bought a gun illegally.
他是买♥♥来防身的
Well, he bought it for self-defense.
我不是袒护他 只是就事论事
I'm not defending him; I'm just saying.
你听起来就是在袒护他
It sounds kind of like you are.
纽约市的确对持枪犯罪绝不姑息
New York does have a zero-tolerance policy for gun crimes.
你支持谁
Hey, whose side are you on?
是啊 爸 你支持谁
Yeah, Dad, whose side are you on?
我认为奥利弗的处境很棘手
I think Oliver's got a big problem,
需要更仔细的权衡
and his situation deserves a little more careful consideration
而不是简单的对立
and a little less taking sides.
听着像是支持我
That sounds like my side.
假设一下 什么样的失误
So, hypothetically, what kind of mistakes
会让好市民案的起诉受阻
might hurt the prosecution in the Samaritan case?
逮捕他的那晚情况很混乱
I mean, it was very chaotic the night we brought him in.
我们可能忘了对他宣读权利什么的
Uh, maybe we forgot to Mirandize him or something?
你现在是要我给你推♥翻♥案件的建议
Are you asking me advice on dumping a case?
这是勾结 丹尼
That's collusion, Danny.
不 这是仁慈 好吧
No, it's mercy, okay?
这家伙在地铁里为别人挺身而出
It's mercy for a guy
他应得这份仁慈
who stood up to those guys on the train.
你做了十五年的警♥察♥
You have 15 years on the job.
你又不是没见过好人遭恶报 这是...
You've seen good guys get jammed up before. What's...
是没错 所以 也许这次
Yeah, okay, and so, maybe this time
我应该做些什么
I can do something about it.
这家伙宁愿相信电视台的女记者
Come on. I mean, this guy trusted his story to a hairdo on TV,
因为他觉得警♥察♥只会随便抓个人了事
because he thinks all the cops want to do is make another arrest.
我不允许这样
I don't work that way.
你要以此向谁证明 他还是你自己
So who you proving this to, him or yourself?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
他违反了法律 丹尼
He broke the law, Danny.
而对于这种人 有时遵循法律也能圆♥满♥结局
Sometimes the law actually works these things out for the best.
这就是其存在的目的
That's what it's there for.
我赞同你妹妹的观点
I agree with your sister.
特别是还有嫌犯仍未落网
Especially with an un-apprehended perp to worry about. Yeah.
重案组在查了 局长大人
Well... Major Case is on it now, boss,
我得回去查案了
and, uh, I'm back to work as of now.
调任感觉如何
So, how is the new assignment?
心存疑问吗
You wondering how you ended up there?
当然
Yeah.
内务部调查了坎波斯案后
I mean, with the Campos case and the Internal Affairs investigation after it,
我觉得要是派我去调配车辆
maybe it might've been better
反而会更好受些 爸
if I got reassigned to the motor pool, Dad, you know?
重案组的话有点破例了
Major Case is a bit of a stretch.
是说我偏袒你吗 -确实如此
Looks like favoritism. - Yeah, it does.
你总是教导我们 别在意他人的想法
I know you always taught us not to care what anyone thinks...
我确实不在意
And I don't care.
但你知道大家怎么想 爸
You know how this looks, Dad.
那你得去习惯 丹尼
I think you're stuck with that, Danny.
我也是
And so am I.
但是我要申明
But just to clear things up,
我宁愿你被调到车辆调配场
I wanted you in motor pool,
但我尊重手下警部的决定
but I defer to my chief of detectives on those decisions.
显然在他看来 你还能有所贡献
Apparently, he thinks you have something to contribute.
凯莉·戴维森
Hey, Kelly Davidson,
你何必在一个杀了人
tell me how it is you giving all this time
就逃跑的混♥蛋♥身上浪费时间
to this shoot-and-run punk
你可是错失了真正的大新闻呐
and you missing the real story.
靓仔本尊是头号♥人♥民♥公敌
Handsome is public enemy number one.
纽约警♥察♥却没法伤我一根汗毛
And the NYPD can't touch my beautiful ass.
明天我又会抢劫一列地铁
Tomorrow I'm gonna rob another train,
这次不会再有小弟被杀
and this time it ain't gonna be one of my boys that's gonna get killed.
到时我会献上一段
And I'm gonna give you exclusive footage
真正的独家新闻
to some real six o'clock news.
今早通过电子邮件发给我的
E-mailed to me this morning.
匿名
Anonymously.
警方需要这封电邮的副本 -没问题
We'd like a copy of the e-mail. - Of course.
十频道一直以与警方的长♥期♥合作为豪
Channel 10 is proud of our long history as a friend to the NYPD.
除非你们不跟我们合作
Except when you're not.
如果这段视频不播出会更好
It would be better if this did not get broadcast.
这对我们来说是个很大的让步
Well, that would be quite a concession on our part.
公众对奥利弗的采访表达了极大同情
There was a lot of public sympathy for Oliver's interview.
他们同样很希望看到靓仔
And there's a lot of interest in seeing Handsome
被早日抓拿归案 -我也希望如此
taken off the street. - I share your interest.
我希望能跟踪拍摄你们的逮捕过程
I'd like to be there when you make the arrest.
你答应我这个条件
You give me that,
那我就延迟二十四小时播出
and I will hold back for 24 hours,
或者在抢劫发生之后
or until the robbery happens.
算不上个好交易
Not much of a deal.
显然 我不同意这点
Obviously, I disagree.
这是本局的规定
It is the policy of this department
不允许逮捕行动中有记者随访
not to jeopardize police officers' safety
以防危害警员生命安全
with the presence of reporters during an arrest.
也就是说拒绝 -是的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表