Reagan.
我忽然想起来
It occurred to me that
你工作这么忙
with all you've got on your plate,
大概没时间
you might not have time
去买♥♥周日晚餐用的烤肉了
to drop off the roast for Sunday dinner.
您打来就是问烤肉
You calling about the roast,
还是想知道案子的进展 老爸
or are you looking for an update, Dad?
作为你的上司 我希望你明白
Well, speaking as your boss,
我会给你提供所需的一切资源
I hope you know you have all the resources you need.
我非常感激 长官
Well, I appreciate that, boss.
有进展我会及时通报
I'll keep you posted.
怎么了 雷根
What's up, Reagan?
老爸打来鼓舞士气
Motivational call from my old man.
你呢 -好吧
What about you? - Yeah.
不是好消息
It's not great news.
对女孩邻居的实时数据挖掘显示
RTCC's data mine of our girl's neighborhood?
那个混♥蛋♥大叔
The sketchy-ass uncle's been locked up
因醉驾被关押在莱克岛监狱
on Rikers Island for DWI.
我之前非常确信罪犯就是他
You know, I had such high hopes for that man.
我一直在想那个女孩
I just keep thinking about that girl.
想着她现在有多害怕 她家人有多害怕
Imagine how afraid she is, how afraid her family is.
那娃娃在哪儿
Where's the doll?
我们需要那个娃娃
We need the doll.
为什么 上面什么都没有 没DNA
Why? The lab didn't pull anything from it. No DNA.
没指纹 -疑点就在这里
No prints. - Yeah, but that's just it.
如果娃娃是属于另一个女孩
I mean, if the doll belonged to another girl,
那上面为什么没留下任何痕迹
then why is it so clean?
没指纹 没DNA
I mean, there's no prints, no DNA,
什么都没有 为什么
no nothing. Why?
也许他们戴了手套
Well, 'cause maybe... maybe they wore gloves.
他们只是把娃娃当做诱饵抓那女孩
And they used it as bait to lure the girl in.
没错 上面应该有标签或印♥章♥
Exactly. All right, there's got to be a label or a stamp
或其它标记 我们要查出
or something on the doll. Let's find out
是谁制♥造♥的 谁出♥售♥的
who makes it, where they sell it.
也许这个会说话的娃娃上会有线索
Maybe this talking doll can tell us something.
好吧
All right.
接证物室
Give me the Evidence Room.
就知道是中国制♥造♥
Had to be China, right?
他们去找会说英语的人了
They're trying to find someone who speaks English.
那边什么状况 是咱们的明天还是昨天
What is it over there, tomorrow or yesterday?
你好
Yes. Hello.
我是雷根警探 纽约警♥察♥
Yeah, this is Detective Reagan, New York Police.
你们的"换尿布"娃娃
Yeah, your Dolly Change Me doll--
我得知道在美国东部有哪些销♥售♥点
I need to know where it's sold in the Eastern United States.
你说什么
You what?
你确定
Are you sure?
好吧 不不不
Okay. All right. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我要知道有这些娃娃的人
I need you to give me the names and addresses
他们的名字和地址
of anyone who had access to one of these dolls.
不 不 不要回电
No, no, no. No call back.
我没时间等你打回来
I don't have time for you to call back.
别挂断 我等着 -怎么了
You put me on hold, I'll wait. - What's going on?
这娃娃 只是个原型产品
The doll-- it's a... it's a prototype.
还没有正式出♥售♥ 只是用来试销
It's not even for sale yet. They made it for test marketing.
三个
Three.
三个人
Three people.
只有三人有这娃娃
Only three people have these dolls.
他们叫什么名字
What are their names?
搜索范围缩小了些
The haystack just got a little smaller.
吉姆 我要在曼哈顿南部会见总警监
Jim, I'll need to talk to the chief at Manhattan South.
有人打电♥话♥询问绑♥架♥案
I've got a call in to see if there's any progress
有何最新进展
on the kidnapping case.
没有实质进展
There's nothing solid yet.
他们在跟进一条新线索
They're working on a new lead.
好 好的
Yeah. All right.
好
Yeah.
他们找到了三个娃娃中的一个
They found one of the three sample dolls.
属于一名在上海公干的联♥合♥国♥代表
Belongs to a UN delegate who's over in Shanghai.
她和她的娃娃仍然在那边
She's still over there with the doll.
另一个娃娃就在这个垃圾场里
And doll number two is supposed to be in this dump?
史丹顿岛上的老鼠生活质量都比这高
Rats in Staten Island live better than this.
谁啊
Who's there?
警♥察♥ 开门
Police. Open the door.
你是奥利弗·皮尔吗
You Oliver Peele?
是
Yeah.
我们要进去看看
We need to come inside.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What's going on?
进去
Step inside.
这是什么地方 -怎么了
What is this place? - What?
可以把音量调小点吗
Mind turning down the music?
这真够疯狂的
Man, this is crazy.
有个女孩 喂
Hey, little girl... Hey!
有个女孩昨天下午失踪了
Little girl went missing yesterday afternoon.
你当时在哪儿
Where were you?
大概在这里吧
Here probably.
有人能证明吗
You got anybody to verify that?
等等
Wait a minute.
雷根
Hey, Reagan?
宝宝要换尿布 -原型在这儿
Change me. - The sample.
我的衣服湿了 -他的在这儿
I'm wet. - He has his.
不是他
It's not him.
你不能拿走 那个我还没弄完呢
Hey, you can't take that. I'm not done with it yet.
请便吧
Be my guest.
咱们走
Let's go.
你这年纪玩娃娃太大了点吧
Aren't you a little old to be playing with dolls?
我是世界娃娃杂♥志♥的评论家
I'm a reviewer for World of Dolls Magazine?
我知道你们怎么想
I know what you're thinking,
可妈妈们都指望我呢
but mothers rely on me.
雷根 找到了吗
Reagan. We found it?
最后一个娃娃
Hey, doll number three.
一个叫唐纳德·本斯的玩具商
Toy salesman named Donald Banse.
不 很好 马上去那里抓人
No, that's great. Put it out there. Yeah.
有什么线索
What'd they get?
他有佛州驾照
He's got a Florida driver's license,
所以我们拿到了指纹和照片
so we got prints and his picture now.
有本地的地址吗
Any local address?
他的妻子
His wife's got
有纽约的驾照
a New York driver's license
地址就在我们辖区
with an address right in our own backyard.
要不要呼叫总台 告知我们午休结束
Should I radio in, let 'em know we're back in service?
能不能让我喝完这杯咖啡 孩子
Could you give me a minute to drink my coffee, kid?
你哥哥乔伊还是新丁时
You know, I was also your brother Joe's
我也是他的培训警官
training officer when he was a new boot?
真的吗 我以前不知道
No kidding? No, I didn't know that.
是的
Yeah.
太糟糕了 他遭到枪击
Terrible thing, he got shot.
你哥哥 他是个好人
He was a good guy, your brother.
是的
Yeah, he was.
好人
Good guy.
我听说你是哈佛毕业
So, I hear you went to Harvard.
那你为什么加入警队
What are you doing on the beat?
想体验一下现实生活吗
Trying to see how the real people live?
想写书吗
Writing a book?
应该是家族血统吧
It's in the blood, I suppose.
好吧 哈佛高材生
Well, Harvard,
那到时我们走着瞧
that's something we're gonna have to find out.
别以为你♥爸♥爸是局长
Don't think just 'cause your old man is the boss,
我就会给你特别待遇
I'm going to be cutting you any slack.
你得跟其他人一样自己努力争取
You're going to have to earn it just like everybody else.
我懂 -乔伊是个老好人
Yeah. - Yeah, Joe was a sweetheart.
而你的大哥 丹尼
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表