Every police contact, every known associate
包括亲戚朋友 还有工作单位
and relative home and work address
整整六个月里靓仔有关的就这些
for Handsome for the past six months.
我们来分♥析♥下他的行为习惯
Now we have to find a pattern to his movements.
发现啥了么
So, what do we got?
曼哈顿 皇后区 布鲁克林 到处都有他
Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn-- he's all over the place.
看着像是有谁拿着12号♥霰弹枪对着地图来了一下
Looks like someone fired a 12-gauge shotgun at the map.
但是漏过了布朗克斯
Yeah, but they missed the Bronx.
要知道 李·克兰斯顿的表妹黛妮丝
You know, Lee Cranston's cousin Denise
说过李曾经去那里躲过一阵子
said that that's where Lee went to hide,
就在那两条线附近
right on the two line,
结果靓仔还是揪出了他
and Handsome found him there.
还觉得靓仔从不在那块地头上惹事
Think it's a coincidence that's the one place
纯属巧合吗
Handsome's never been in trouble?
那史丹顿岛呢
What about Staten Island?
那里没有地铁
There's no subway in Staten Island.
再看看能从那几个布朗克斯的嫌犯身上挖出东西来不
See if you can find anything on the other perps in the Bronx.
你好 黛妮丝 我是雷根警探
Hey, Denise. This is Detective Reagan.
是这样 你表哥当时是躲在布朗克斯哪里
Yeah. Where did your cousin Lee hide in the Bronx?
147街夹威利斯附近的一间酒吧
He was at a bar at 147th and Willis.
谢谢你 -但丁·万多斯 李的朋友
Thank you. -Dante Vandos, Lee's friend.
黛妮丝的男朋友
And Denise's boyfriend.
他去布朗克斯的时候不够小心
He wasn't as careful when he went to the Bronx.
2号♥线149街和第三大道站被抓逃票受传唤
A farebeat summons from 149th and Third on the number two,
西切斯特夹科特兰路上有一次被警♥察♥搜身
and a stop and frisk from Westchester and Courtland.
看来我们把霰弹枪口的
Looks like we just made the choke
收束器给调小了
on the shotgun a little bit smaller.
但还是看不出来他要挑哪下手
Still doesn't tell us where he's gonna hit, though.
不过我们不用知道他要去哪里下手
Yeah, but we don't need to know where he's going to hit
只要能知道他在哪里上车就行
if we know where he's getting on the train.
传话给调度中心 让他们加派人手
Call the 51, have them assign uniforms
到所有站点 不管南北
to every station, north and south,
还有让预案组的人盯紧149街和第三大道站点
And have Anti-Crime Unit watch 149th and Third station
他会在那上车
That's where he's getting on the train.
喂
Hey...
你是不是上过电影啊
Haven't I seen you in the movies?
过来
Come here!
给我过来
Come here!
举起手来
Put your hands up!
双手举过头顶 双手过顶
Show me your hands. Show me your hands!
你长得还真不赖
You really are a good-looking kid.
走吧
Come on.
有我要注意的东西么
Anything I should know about?
你要走了吗
You have to go?
不是
No.
你呢
You?
也不
No.
那我们的约会地点怎么办
So... what are we going to do about a meeting place
我小姐妹快回来了
when my girlfriend gets back?
找个比新泽西近的地方
Find someplace closer than New Jersey.
难办
I don't know.
每次开那么远的车过来
There's something about the long drive out here,
总让我觉得充满期待
the anticipation.
你生气了
You're mad at me.
我没有
I'm not mad at you.
我们以前见面时都不谈公事
We've never brought our work with us when we see each other.
你早先走进我办公室时 我们之间已经不一样了
I'm not sure that didn't change when you walked into my office.
我们都身不由己 弗兰克
We can't change who we are, Frank.
实际上 我们大可以避而不谈
I mean, we can turn it off, sure.
我在想
It's on my mind.
我不想让你丢了饭碗
I don't want to cost you your job.
我可不那么想
I have a different theory.
那你说
Do you? Mm-hmm.
今天早上
So, this morning,
对面对隔着桌子坐下
sitting across the table from each other,
你知我知而边上的人不知
the two of us knowing what no one else knows...
惊险又刺♥激♥
...it was dangerous.
有道理
Then there's that.
没想到你还是来了
Didn't know if you'd show.
不知怎地我就来了
Don't know why I did.
也许你是想查清你哥哥的死因
Maybe you want to find out how your brother died.
乔伊因为做一个好警♥察♥而死
Joe died being a good cop.
还有你那关于蓝色圣殿的故事
And your story about the Blue Templar...
那不是故事
It's not a story.
你也听见录音了
You heard the recording.
乔是在跟联调局合作
Joe was working with the FBI.
这是他的徽章
This is his pin.
乔曾是蓝色圣殿骑士
Joe was a Blue Templar,
但是他得知有些圣殿骑士
but he learned that some of the Templars
在从事非法勾当
were doing very illegal things.
我们要你帮忙抓住他们
We need you to help us catch them.
我还是个新人
I'm a rookie.
我才开始学会怎么当警♥察♥
I'm just figuring out how to be a cop.
你这就想让我卧底 对付别的警♥察♥
You want me to go under, against other cops,
去破获阴谋
take out some kind of conspiracy?
我们是在请求你协助找到杀害乔伊的真凶
I'm asking you to help us find Joe's real killers.
我不可能把你往死里逼
I can't push you off the fence.
我也知道我们强加给你很多
I know we're throwing a lot at you,
对你来说肯定不容易
and it must be overwhelming,
但是如果死的是我兄弟 我知道自己该怎么走
but I know what my decision would be, if it were my brother.
警司说我能在这找到你
The sergeant said I'd find you back here.
怎么不见你喝酒
What, no six-pack?
那啥
Nah.
想让新搭档对我有个正确认识
Trying to make the right impression on my new partner.
正确认识还是良好认识
Right impression or good impression?
都不是
Eh, neither.
你抓到了坏人 对不对
You caught the bad guys, right?
是值得开心的事情
Yeah. That's usually good for a smile.
可我怎么也没有大获全胜的感觉
Somehow it just doesn't feel like much of a win.
就因为奥利弗·杨吗
Because of Oliver Young?
嗯
Yep.
想想看吧
Think about it.
只做出一个选择
Make one choice...
整个人生就永远不同了
change your whole life forever.
有人认为
Well, there are some that think
人生每个决定都是这样
that's true of every decision.
你大哥我是不会形而上学
Not really the metaphysical brother, you know.
形而上学
Metaphysical?
哲学什么的
Philosophical...
不管怎么样 我绕远路到这里来
Okay. Anyhow, the reason why I detoured down here is
是因为我跟布雷克·菲尔普斯谈了谈
because I had a conversation with Blake Phelps.
奥利弗·杨现在是地方英雄
Oliver Young is already a local hero
就因为挺身对抗靓仔
for standing up to Handsome,
还有遭人刺杀 现在的他几乎就是个烈士
and getting stabbed is turning him into a martyr,
所以布雷克也觉得没必要靠此案出头
so Blake doesn't think this as a career maker.
布雷克
Oh, "Blake."
我估计检察官会同意
And I guess the D.A. Agrees,
对他的非法持械指控
so your guy is looking at probably
只会是一段很长的缓刑
a long probation on the gun charge.
真的
Really. Hmm.
我也说了
Like I told you--
有时遵循法律也能圆♥满♥结局
the law sometimes works these things out.
是啊
Yeah.
那你这下是欠了谁的人情
And so what favor do you owe to who?
你可别指望我相信
And please tell me it has nothing to do
这事和你身上的丝绸衬衫全无关系
with the silk blouse you're wearing.
行啊你 我在外面帮你说话
Right. I go out there for you, and this is the crap
回头你就这么待见我
that comes out of your mouth?
开玩笑啦
I'm kidding.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感觉怎么样
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表