Okay, so, uh,
金什么时候成了你的男朋友
when did King become your boyfriend?
那是在马里兰附近
Somewhere around Maryland.
他把车停在路边
He pulled over by the side of the road,
说他要把秘密告诉我才能继续开
said he couldn't go any further till he told me his secret.
之后他就吻了我
And then he kissed me.
是那种吻 你知道吗
It was one of those kisses, you know?
是 我大概知道
Yeah. Afraid I do.
从那时起 我们就互相扶持不离不弃
From that moment on, we just never left each other's side.
是我先找到了工作
I was the first one to get a job,
在医院值夜班
working nights at the hospital.
我们都想白天在一起 所以当他找到
We wanted our days together, so it was perfect
那个门卫的工作时 我们都觉得很好
when he got the job as the doorman.
完美的纽约梦故事 是吧
Perfect New York story, huh?
曾经是
It was...
现在不是了
until it wasn't.
几个月之前 情况斗转直下
A couple of months ago, things started to change.
他开始经常泡夜店
He started, uh, hitting the after-hours scene pretty hard,
尤其是地下赌场
especially the underground poker rooms.
金是个赌徒吗
King was a gambler?
对 只不过牌技欠佳
Yeah, just not a very good one.
免得我给你和雷根太太的关系添麻烦
In case I got you in hot water with Mrs. Detective Reagan.
这是什么
What is this?
纽约唯一心照不宣的秘密
Last best kept secret in New York.
我最喜欢的诺丽塔精品店
My favorite Nolita boutique.
给她买♥♥份好礼物 一切都一笔勾销了
Buy her something nice, all will be forgiven.
你把我大老远地叫来就为这事
And you brought me down here just for this?
你还真结婚了呀
Wow, you really are married, huh?
跳过前戏 直截了当
No foreplay, just right to it.
你很自得其乐嘛 是不是
You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?
我只是很高兴你赴约了
I'm just happy you're here.
我不是赴约 我这是值勤
I'm not here. I'm on duty.
好了 到底什么事
So, what's up?
金的手♥机♥
King's cell phone.
我今早在里屋发现的
I found it in the back room this morning.
有很多通电♥话♥来自同一个号♥码
A lot of calls from the same number.
女朋友吗 -莱蒙
Girlfriend? - Lemon.
什么柠檬[与莱蒙谐音]
Lemon?
谁是莱蒙
Who's Lemon?
他是个英国人
He's British.
好像是什么帮派成员
Some kind of gangster or something.
他经营一间非常隐秘的深夜赌场
He runs this really sceney, after-hours casino.
金经常光顾吗
King goes there a lot?
他保证过只是去玩玩而已
He swore it was just for fun.
作为看门整晚后宣泄情绪的一种方式
Blow off steam after working the door all night.
我直到昨晚看了他的电子邮件
I had no idea how bad it was
才知道这有多糟糕
till I read his E-mails last night.
他欠了莱蒙十多万
He owed Lemon over $100,000.
还真是有够多情绪
That's a lot of steam.
你觉得是莱蒙杀了他吗
You think Lemon could have killed him?
我不知道
I don't know,
但他有十万个理由这么做
but he had 100,000 reasons.
别担心
Don't worry.
如果是他干的 我们自会抓他
If-If he did this, we'll nail him.
不 不是这个意思
It's-- it's not that.
只是
It's just, uh...
我难以想象金竟会这样对我们
I can't believe King did this to us.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
八个星期了
Eight weeks.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那好 我怎么才能找到这个叫莱蒙
Okay, so where do I find this Lemon,
以防万一我想逼问他的口供
just in case I want to give him a squeeze?
如果你和我跳支舞我就告诉你
I'll tell you if you dance with me.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
艾法贝城 6B街角
Alphabet City, corner of Sixth and B.
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
还有 我觉得你不是
And I don't think
那种喜欢吃白饭的人
you're the kind of guy who likes to take charity.
我不会和你跳舞
I'm not dancing with you.
你就死了这条心吧
This is not happening.
来吧 丹尼
Oh, come on, Danny.
你还记得来这尽情享乐的感觉吗
You remember what it's like out here where all the fun is.
这要看你觉得什么是享乐
It depends what you consider fun.
来嘛 我又不会把你吃了
Come on, I don't bite.
我不是怕你吃了我
It's not your bite that I'm worried about.
是怕你的屁♥股♥
It's your hips.
看啦 老妈 不碰屁♥股♥
Look, Ma. No hips.
好吧
Okay.
行啦
Okay.
借过 借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
雷根
Reagan?!
雷根
Reagan!
怎么了 小洁
What's up, Jackie?
怎么了 你说怎么了
I don't know. You tell me.
你这是查案子还是钓马子
You chasing the case, or you chasing that skirt?
拜托 我什么时候没在留神办案了
Come on. When have I ever not kept my eyes on a case?
我只是说 如果你妻子撞见刚才那一幕
I'm just saying, if your wife saw your eyes on that one...
如果我妻子撞见 是啊
If my wife saw me, yeah,
我八成得与拐杖为"舞"了
I'd probably be dancing on crutches.
没错 -但我套到了新嫌犯的地址
Exactly. - But I did get an address of a new suspect.
是吗 -你想去拜访一下吗
Oh. - Do you want to go knock a door down?
是 当然 咱们走
Yes, please. Let's go.
把手伸出来 举过头顶
Show me your hands! Get your hands up!
把手举起来 跟我走
Show me those hands! Let's go!
把钱留在桌子上
Leave the money on the tables!
把手放在我们可见的地方
Keep your hands where we can see 'em.
别挡路
Out of the way!
就是他了
There he is.
你就是莱蒙吧 -见到你真是高兴啊
You must be Lemon. - Delighted to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你 兄弟
Delighted to meet you, too, mate.
没错 他是欠我钱
Yes, he owed me money.
没有 人不是我杀的
No, I didn't kill him.
坐下
Sit down.
十万美刀 这可不是小钱了
100K. It's a lot more than just money.
你肯定很不舒服吧 莱蒙
Can't be good for you, Lemon--
放了这么一笔债没收回来
having that kind of paper out on the street.
打打杀杀什么的都过时了
Muscle and murder are passé.
我是协商派的
I'm into synergy.
协商派
Synergy?
电影《华尔街》中人物
这么说你比较像戈登·盖柯
So you're kind of like more the Gordon Gekko type
1985年弑杀前任继位的黑道大亨
而不是约翰·戈蒂那种人
than the John Gotti type.
现在都2010年了 警探
The millennium's a decade old, Detective.
未来的趋势是一拍即合
The future's in coming together,
而非一刀两断
not breaking apart.
那你到底是怎么和金一拍即合的
And how exactly did you and King come together?
我把他的巨额债务一笔勾销
Mm. I forgave him his, uh, considerable debt,
而他接受我的条件 与我合伙
and he accepted my offer to join me
投资一项激动人心的新事业
in an exciting new business venture.
不情之请是吧
An offer he couldn't refuse?
看来敲诈勒索还很时髦嘛 不错不错
Good to see blackmail's still in vogue.
有些谈判手段不会过时 -没错
Some tools of the trade are timeless. - Yeah.
跟我说说这项商业投机
Now tell me about this new business venture.
我们准备开一家新夜店
We were opening a new nightclub.
你和金吗
You and King?
是的 我负责投资 他负责客户
Yes, I bring the money, he brings the crowd.
我们就可以在一周内赢下这座城
We would have owned this city in a week.
那么说 金要跳槽
So, King was leaving Sabrina?
世纪大新闻 不是么
Scoop of the century, I know.
他遭枪击当晚正准备跟她说要辞职
He was breaking it to her the night he was shot.
看来事情发展结果很不妙
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表