你有付出代价吗
Do you pay a price?
我觉得是
I think so.
但是警♥察♥必须付出的代价
But it's the price you pay for the privilege.
你现在14岁了 很快就到了40
You're 14 going on 40.
但你还年轻
But you're still 14.
还有时间
You got time.
但如果你决定了这是你想要的
But if that's what you decide you want,
你是我外孙女 肯定足够坚强
you're my granddaughter, you're strong enough.
你还是快把牛奶给肖恩吧
You better give Sean his milk.
那是我瞎编的
I made that up.
好吧 我们要查一个化名
Okay, so we're looking for an alias.
这个孩子有两个主页
We got two profile pages
两个主页的资料不同
supposedly belonging to the same kid.
一个是马绍尔·亨廷顿
One under Marshall Huntington.
另一个是李·亨廷顿
The other one's under Lee Huntington.
对 但他说两个名字他都用
Right, but he says he goes by both names.
没错 但如果你看下马绍尔的网页
Yeah, but if you look at the Marshall page,
里面没有贝茜·威克斯的任何信息
there's nothing connecting him to Betsy Vickers.
那些浪漫的诗句都在李的网页上
It's the Lee page that's got all the romancing stuff going on.
我说 他说他朋友都叫他什么来着
I mean, which name did he say his friends call him, again?
马绍尔 这样就说得通了
He said "Marshall"" Which makes sense.
马绍尔的网页更孩子气
I mean, the Marshall page is... sounds like a kid.
顺便 那个视频笑得我快抽过去了
"BTW, homes, that video made me LMAO."
再看看李的网页
But now look at the Lee page.
没错 上面说 "很遗憾"
Yeah. It says, "Sorry you had
"你今天心情很糟 我的朋友"
"A bad day, my friend.
顺便 我喜欢你的头像
By the way, I love your profile picture."
小孩子可不会用这种语气说话
Doesn't sound like a kid saying that stuff.
没错 那种公子哥儿更不会
No. Especially not this kid.
好吧 他们用了化名
Yeah, they used an alias.
看起来写这东西的是另一个人
Seems like there's two different people writing this.
肯定有人
Well, somebody was definitely
在网上追求贝茜·威克斯
seducing Betsy Vickers online,
但我觉得不是马绍尔·亨廷顿
but I don't think it was Marshall Huntington.
我们得查清楚是谁在社交网站上
We need to figure out who set up
注册了李·亨廷顿这个账号♥
that Lee Huntington account on SocialGizmo.
不用担心 我们有个技术宅呢
Don't worry about it. We got wonderboy on the case.
他肯定能查出来
He'll find something.
我能听到你们
Hey. I can hear you in here.
好吧 那就闭上嘴快查
Good. Then shut your mouth and keep working.
好吧 我想我查到了
Uh, okay, I think I got it.
问得多果然有收获
Ask you you shall receive.
有什么发现 小天才
What do you got for us, wonderboy.
那个李的账号♥是在
The Lee account was set up
亨廷顿家的电脑上注册
on a computer at the Huntington's.
你确定吗 -确定 我查了三遍
Are you sure? - Yeah. I triple checked.
账户主人是恰斯高·李·亨廷顿
The billing's going to Truscott Lee Huntington.
啥 这么说孩子他爹杀了那女孩
So what? So the dad kills Betsy
再全部推到他儿子头上吗
and let's the son take the fall for it?
有可能
I believe that.
那货看我那眼神 一看就是个性变♥态♥
The way the guy was looking at me, he's a predator for sure.
好吧 那个叫霍华德的家教呢
All right. Well, what about this tutor-- Howard?
他也能用他们家的电脑
I mean, he had access to the computer, too.
我觉得他可人畜无害了
Well, he seems harmless to me.
不一定 他30岁 很有文化
Maybe. He's 30 years old, he's educated
而他生命中都做些什么
and what does he do for a living?
他这么高的学识却整日和个
He spends all his time giving his knowledge
被宠坏的富二代为伍
to some spoiled Richie Rich kid.
他对这份工作不满 谁知道呢
If he's not happy at his job, you never know.
而且他也没带结婚戒指
And he didn't have a wedding ring on.
如果你单身而且不满意工作
So if you're single and you're unhappy at work,
满足这两条件就是杀人犯了?
you're a suspect for murder?
我们再查查酒店登记记录
Let's go take a look at the hotel registry again.
霍华德
Hey, Howard.
多谢你赶过来
I want to thank you for coming down.
我们不想花费你太多时间
We don't want to waste too much of your time,
但我们要你帮忙
but we need your help.
老实说 我们希望你
To be honest, we want you
给我们透露点亨廷顿家的秘密
to kind of give us the scoop on the Huntingtons.
我签署了保密协议
I signed a non-disclosure agreement.
亨廷顿先生会起诉我
Mr. Huntington could sue me.
那这样吧
Well, that's fine.
我们之间保密好了
We'll just keep everything between us.
你觉得是他干的吗
Do you think he did it?
我不知道
I don't know.
他是什么人
What's he like?
他就是个流氓
He's a bully.
粗鲁而讨厌
He's boorish, rude.
他对马绍尔很不好
He's awful to Marshall.
叫他 "我的低能儿子"
Calls him, "My moron son."
但他的学校成绩都是优
Well, the school says he gets straight "A's."
那是他爸付钱给我 让我给他写作业
Because he father pays me to do his homework.
肯定很让人沮丧吧
That's got to be frustrating, hmm?
娃子的作业都你来做 辛苦活都你干
You do all the kid's homework, you do all the hard work
而他则养尊处优 衣来伸手
and he just gets everything handed to him on
饭来张口
a silver platter.
我觉得马绍尔很可怜
I feel bad for Marshall.
他从不知道去争取的感觉
He'll never know how it feels to earn something.
他肯定也不知道如何和女生搞浪漫情调
He definitely doesn't know what it's like to romance a girl.
要不是他长得帅 还是富二代 就一无是处
Not without his good looks and his father's money.
但你知道怎么搞浪漫情调吧
But you know how to romance a girl, don't you?
我是说 真正的浪漫
I mean the right way.
通过优美的诗词
With words, poetry,
还有挑逗的对话
stimulating conversation.
所以你用李·亨廷顿的资料注册了网页
And that's why you set up the Lee Huntington profile page.
是吧
Isn't it?
是啊 通过用词能暴露一个人
Yeah. See, the words gave it away.
慢着 那不是我
Wait, that wasn't me.
就是你
Sure it was.
你都说了马绍尔就是个呆小子
I mean you all but said Marshall was a dumb brat.
哪门子呆小子
What kind of dumb brat's
会引用拜伦爵士和艾米丽·狄更生
going to go around quoting Lord Byron and Emily Dickinson?
我是说 那些诗歌♥和浪漫色彩
I mean the poetry, the romance--
的确起作用了
it worked.
贝茜爱上了你
Betsy fell in love with you.
好吧 其实她是爱上了李·亨廷顿
Well, she fell in love with Lee Huntington.
而那天晚上她来到酒店
And she went to the hotel that night
满心期待对方是个少年诗人
expecting to find some teenage poet.
结果却发现是你
But instead she found you.
不 我不在那儿
No. I wasn't there.
你当然在
Yes, you were.
你用乔治·拜伦的名字登记
You checked in under the name George Byron.
那是拜伦爵士的真名
That's Lord Byron's real name.
是啊 我们可是有查过酒店登记记录
Yeah, see, we did our homework and checked the hotel registry.
她是爱上了我
It was me she was in love with.
我以为她会理解
I thought she'd understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
她梦中的美少年诗人
That her teenage dream boy
现实中却是个30岁的老变♥态♥
turned out to be a 30-year-old pervert?
她要怎么理解
I don't think so.
她不爱你 所以你杀了她
She didn't love you, and that's why you killed her.
不 我没有
I didn't, I didn't.
是的 你杀了她
Yes, you did.
因为你不能接受被拒绝
Because you couldn't handle the rejection.
告诉我们真♥相♥吧 霍华德
So why don't you just tell us what happened, Howard.
她很生气
She got upset.
她说我是肮脏的老男人
She called me a dirty old man.
她说她要打电♥话♥给她父母
She said she was going to call her parents.
我对她说 她爱的是我
I... I told her it was me she fell in love with--
是我写的诗词
me and my words.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表