where the district attorney can buy a drink
请他的王牌检察官喝一杯吗
for his ace prosecutor?
理论上吗
In theory?
当然是行动上
In five minutes.
我去穿外套
I'll get my coat.
对这哥们我想搞点新意
Think I'm gonna have to get a little creative with this one.
好吧 你就去吧
Yup, do your thing.
你懂我的
You know I will. Hmm.
别让人打扰我
Make sure no one interrupts me.
怎么 你要给我来硬的吗
What's this? You going to get heavy with me now?
怎么来
And do what?
把你剩下的手指都砍掉
Chop off the rest of your fingers? Hmm.
还是折弯几处你的手臂呢
Maybe break your arm in a few places?
事实上
The reality is,
要是这能让你供出格罗申科
if I thought it would make you give up Grushenko,
我还真乐意这么做
I'd be happy to do that.
开什么玩笑
Give up Grushenko.
可不 你可不会供出格罗申科
Yeah, you're not gonna give up Grushenko.
就是 何必呢
I mean, why would you?
鲍里斯 有件事你不明白
Well, here's the thing you don't seem to understand, Boris,
而格罗申科也没能告诉你
and what Grushenko failed to tell you
时代变了
is that times have changed.
没错 你在你那小黑屋里
Yeah. And those bombs you make
造的那些炸♥弹♥
in that little Boom Boom Room of yours?
现在可被认定是大规模杀伤性武器
Those are now considered weapons of mass destruction.
那可是联邦重罪
That's Federal.
你说什么
What you are saying?
那可是死罪 呆子
It's a capital offense, dumb-dumb.
可要判死刑
Death penalty?
最多终身监禁不得假释
Life without parole at best.
你还不明白吗
You don't get it, do you?
鲍里斯 格罗申科可不把你看做儿子
Boris, you're not like a son to Grushenko.
你对他来说一文不值
You're nothing to him.
他根本不管你死活
He doesn't give a damn about you.
他只知道 他命令你去袭击谢尔盖
And for all he cares, you're gonna rot
而到头来是你 而不是他
inside of a prison cell for the rest of your life
会被扔进监狱里等死
for the hit that he ordered on Sergei.
没错
Yeah.
要是再加上杀害夜店老板这一条
And if I can tie you to the hit on the nightclub owner,
你猜怎样
guess what?
他肯定也把那起杀人案推在你头上
He's gonna let you take the hit for that one, too.
而其实你在当时不过是
When all you really probably only did
架住那个人 任凭格罗申科
was just hold the guy down
用焊灯烧他 再拿把刀往他
while Grushenko took a blowtorch to him and stuck a knife
脑袋边上插♥进♥去 往里边捅啊捅...
right in the side of his head and jammed it in...
我不知道你在说什么 -捅啊捅啊捅
I don't know what you're talking about. - And jammed it in.
不 我不知道 -他就这么捅进去
No. I don't. I-I... - And he jammed it in...
直接捅穿他的头骨和脑浆
right through his skull and into his brain.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你清楚得很
Yes, you do.
但你还是不会供出格罗申科吧
But you're not gonna give up Grushenko, are you?
没错 因为你亲如他的儿子
No. 'Cause you're like a son to him.
告诉你个好消息吧 鲍里斯
Well, I got news for you, Boris.
知道格罗申科现在做什么吗
You know what Grushenko's doing right now?
没准他正走在海边人行道上
He's probably walking down the boardwalk
悼念自己的亲生儿子
grieving his real son,
一边笑你是个天大的蠢货
and laughing his ass off about you.
等着调查局条子来接你吧 硬汉
Feds are on their way, tough guy.
慢着慢着
Hey, just wait. Wait.
喂 等一下 回来
Hey, come on, come back, eh?
求你了 快回来 回来
Hey, just come-come back. Hey, just... come...
好吧 我供出格罗申科 行了吧
Come on, I give you Grushenko, okay?
夜店老板那事 所有的事
For the nightclub guy! For... for everything!
求你快回来
Just come on, come back!
快回来 求你了
Come back! Hey, come on. Hey! Hey!
我把整个帮派都供出来 行了吧
I give you entire brigade!
求你 快回来
Come. Come on. Hey, come back. Hey!
妮姬 我下班路上去喝一杯...
Hi, Nicky. I just stopped off to have a drink with, um...
和个同事 你别等我吃饭了
with a colleague, and, uh, so have dinner without me.
我会尽快回来 好吗
I'll be home as soon as I can, okay?
好的 爱你
All right. Love you.
你女儿多大了
How old is your daughter now?
14岁了
Uh, 14.
大好时光
It's a great age.
真的假的
For what?
好吧
You're right.
悲催的时光
That's a miserable age.
现在我想起来了
It's all coming back to me now.
我有时会想
I think about that, you know.
你悲催的青春期吗
Your miserable adolescence?
和孩子在一起的生活
Life with children,
会是什么样
and what that would be like.
鉴于你是出了名地有女人缘
Well, considering you're a well-known ladies man
又是个工作狂 我想你可能
and a workaholic, I don't think
得过很长段时间才能体会到了
you're gonna have to find out any time soon.
我愿意改变
I'm willing to change.
其中的一半
50%.
什么的一半
Which 50%?
看来今晚我要打的回家了
I think I'm gonna treat myself to a cab tonight.
胡扯 我送你回去
Nonsense. I'll drop you off.
真没这必要
It's really not necessary.
我坚持 听着 我的车就停在这个街区
I insist. Look, I'm parked right up the block.
从里面出来后感觉更冷了
It really got colder since we went in there, didn't it?
是啊 给
Yeah. Here.
不用 你说车就停在...
Oh, no. You said you were right down the...
街那头
Street.
我没想要你这样
I didn't ask for that.
是吗
You didn't?
不赖啊 搞定了格罗申科
Not bad. Nailed Grushenko.
对安娜的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Anna.
她为自己的孩子牺牲了一切
Sacrificed her whole life for her kids.
但愿是值得的吧
Hope it's worth it.
我知道这个逻辑很扭曲 但是...
Yeah, I know it's twisted logic, but...
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得挺能理解
Kind of makes sense to me.
很疯狂吗
Is that crazy?
不 很能理解
No. Makes sense.
从毛子式的暗黑阴郁角度来说
In some dark, gloomy, Russian kind of way.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表