我想让她冷静下来 但她反抗我
I tried to calm her down, but she fought me
还开始尖叫 冲着我吼
and then she started screaming and yelling at me.
所以我也...
So I... I didn't...
我只是想阻止她
I just needed to make her stop.
所以你掐死了她
So you choked the life out of her.
我只是想让她爱我
I just wanted her to love me.
妮姬很坚强
Nicky's very strong.
她不会有事的 宝贝儿
She's going to be fine, sweetheart.
我知道 只是...我不想让她
I know. I just... I never expected her
在这么辛苦的成长阶段
to have to deal with something like this
还要面对这种事
on top of everything else that she's going through.
她很幸运 有你这样的母亲
Well, she's lucky she has a very good mother
来照顾她
looking out for her.
妮姬还小
Nicky's got a lot of growing up to do.
谁知道她以后会怎么样
Who knows where she's going to end up on this.
做个警♥察♥
A cop.
为什么不是医生或是记者
Why not a doctor or a journalist or a lawyer?
做律师有什么不好了
What is so wrong with being a lawyer?
什么样的律师
What kind of lawyer?
她变化得太快了
She's... It's going by so fast.
没错 是太快了
It does. Too fast.
听我说 艾琳
Look, Erin,
丹尼为这事感到很内疚
Danny feels terrible about this.
我在外面等你 -丹尼他
I'll be outside. - Danny...
康纳斯小姐
Miss Connors.
局长
Commissioner.
请坐吧
Please sit.
这是我女儿 艾琳
Uh, this is my daughter Erin.
你好
Hi.
康纳斯小姐是市长的新任新闻副部长
Miss Connor is the mayor's new deputy press secretary.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
谢谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
我不是故意打扰你们早餐
I didn't mean to disturb your breakfast.
但你还是来了
Yet, here we are.
我只是想为那天的举止道歉
I just wanted to apologize for the other day.
请不要有积怨
There was no need to make it personal.
这得看双方怎么想了
Well, it takes two.
而我没有让步的意思
And I do tend to dig in.
见到你很高兴
Nice meeting you.
我也是
You, too.
是为了什么事
What was that about?
市长想把我包装成一个英雄
The mayor wants to make a hero out of me.
她很有魅力
She's very attractive.
我侮辱了我的公♥关♥副处长 还说我很顽固
She insulted my DCPI and called me obdurate.
顽固啊
Obdurate.
好吧 你的确很顽固
Well... you can be obdurate.
谢了
Well, thank you.
爸 你觉得现在是时候
Dad, do you think it's time
开始考虑重新生活了吗
that you start thinking about getting on with your life?
你和爷爷谈过了吗
You've been talking to Grandpa.
没有 就算我没和爷爷谈过
No, I don't need to talk to Grandpa to know
我也知道你正在经历改变期
that you've been through a life-changing experience, and...
好吧 改变期
Let's see-- life-changing.
比如离婚吗
You mean like going through a divorce?
那你得开始重新生活
You need to get on with your life.
是我先问的你
I asked you first.
好吧 你问的什么
And what was the question again?
你觉得是时候考虑重新开始了吗
Do you think it's time you start thinking about moving on?
也许我已经重新开始了呢
How do you know I haven't?
喂 兰祖利
Hey, Renzulli.
奈斯特 老伙计 最近怎样 怎么了
Hey, Nestor, my friend, how are you? What's up?
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you what's up.
那混小子又来了
That damn kid tagged my store again.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
看来某人不珍惜第二次机会啊
So much for second chances.
你就笑吧
Go on laugh.
来吧 兰祖利 好好笑笑
Oh, come on, Renzulli, laugh.
也许这次你笑不出来了
Or maybe this time you won't think it's so funny.
我就说那孩子有天赋
I told you that kid had talent.
是我们吗
Is that us?
我觉得就是我们
I think it's us. Yeah.
看来他把最好的留到了最后
I guess he saved the best for last, huh?
好吧 你要是输了官司 就等着回来吃担子吧
Fine. When you lost at trial, it'll be 25 to life.
总是这么强悍哈
Always a hard-ass, huh?
家族血统 是吧
Runs in the family, doesn't it?
可不是
Yeah, pretty much.
听着 我过来是想告诉你
Look, I wanted to come by and tell you that
我知道我搞砸了
I know I screwed up.
你完全有理由生我气
And you've got every right to be mad.
但我...
Though I...
我还是希望你别生气了
I wish you wouldn't be anymore.
我们和好了不
Want to be friends again?
你真是个讨厌鬼
You're such a pain in the ass, you know.
没错 谁让我是雷根家的人
Yeah, well, I'm a Reagan.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表