剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
现在 快上
Now! Now! Go!
下车 联调局的
Get out of the car! FBI!
快下车 快...
Get out of the car and get...
你们要干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
是调虎离山
It's a bait-and-switch.
简呢
Where's Jane?
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane! Hey!
你怎么了 没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
没事 我通讯器没信♥号♥♥ 没听到行动指令
Yeah, I'm okay. My comms went out. I missed the go.
我以为克劳福德...
I thought Crawford--
不不不 我没事
No, no, no, I'm okay.
她的律师快到了
Her lawyer's on the way.
罗曼三个词的谜题有什么进展
So where are we on Roman's three-word puzzle?
-哪三词 -别玩了 瑞奇
- What three words? - Not now, Rich.
明白
Copy that.
好了 确实有所发现
Okay, we've for sure got something.
在简的猎狗和狼纹身里
There are a series of hidden numbers
隐藏着一串数字
inside Jane's hyena and wolf tattoos.
似乎指向了1884年的
They appear to point to three words
一部法语出版物
in the 1884 French language publication
《美食 祈祷 爱》
of "Eat Pray Love."
开玩笑的 当然是《基♥督♥山伯爵》
I'm kidding. It's "The Count of Monte Cristo." Obviously.
在地图上指向哪里
Where do they land on the map?
还不知道
Still don't know,
但我们认为这只是图书密♥码♥
but we think it's a simple book code.
这串数字代表了哪一页的哪个词
The numbers represent a page and a specific word on it.
那还有什么问题
So what's the problem?
1884年的第一版法语刊物
Well, the 1884 First Edition en Francais
至今还没有数字化
has not been digitized as of yet...
而我们又不太能够搞到
and we're having a bitty, bitty problem
实物的复印件
securing a physical copy.
我是说 我找了暗网的关系搞到一本 但...
I mean, I found one using my dark web connections, but...
别但是了 赶紧搞定
No "But"s. Just make it happen.
我们得知道罗曼让我们看哪里
We need to know where Roman's pointing us
现在就要知道
and we need to know now.
明白
Copy that.
能聊两句吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
我知道你的通讯器没问题
I know your comms didn't fail.
萨帕塔的在舞会上故障之后
I switched them out for new ones
我就把所有的都换过了
after Zapata's glitched at the gala.
我晕过去了
I passed out.
我最近经常觉得头疼
I've been getting these headaches
觉得很累
and feeling really tired,
但今天这是第一次我...
but today is the first time that I--
简 我们得去看医生
Jane, we gotta go to the doctor.
不 帕特森 我...
No, Patterson, I'm...
我很清楚这是怎么回事
I'm pretty sure I know what it is.
好了
There it is.
我的整个职业生涯 弹指之间
My entire career officially erased
就正式被抹去了
with one flick of the wrist.
这些文件无法磨灭你所做的贡献
These papers don't erase all the good you've done.
当然是这样
Sure feels like it.
接下来呢
So what now?
接下来 我有14小时要面对中情局的问候
Now? Now I have 14 hours of facing the music with the CIA.
今天就审讯吗
Your tribunal's today?
听着 一切都会没事的
Look, everything'll be all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我不觉得会没事
But I'm not sure it's going to be.
他们把我逼进死角了 里德
They backed me into a corner, Reade.
我觉得我们现在这样还不是时候
I'm not sure this is the right time for us.
等等 什么 就这样吗
Wait, what? So, so that's it?
我可什么都还没说
I don't get a say in this?
你是我最好的朋友 我爱你
You're my best friend and I love you.
但我不想失去你
But I don't want to lose you
因为我们在错误的时候没把持住
because we tried this at the wrong time.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
别说得好像我们达成共识了似的
Don't talk like this is something we agree on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
布莱克的律师来了
Yeah, Blake's lawyer just got here
我们还没找到克劳福德
and we have no idea where Crawford is.
说到哪了
Where we at?
-怎么样对付布莱克 -什么意思
- Game-planning how to flip Blake. - What do you mean?
我们手里掌握了她父亲的一堆犯罪证据
We have a mountain of evidence against her father.
-只是丢给她看 -威勒否定了这方案
- Just drop it in front of her. - Weller nixed that.
我不希望克劳福德的律师
I don't want Crawford's family lawyer
看见任何我们掌握的证据
seeing one bit of what we got.
这话你应该在我整理好
Woulda been really nice to know that before I put together
这两叠档案之前 就说的
two color-coded and collated dossiers.
我们告诉布莱克她的男友"汤姆"的真实身份
We tell Blake who her boyfriend "Tom" really is.
-没用的 -为什么
- Won't work. - Why not?
布莱克深爱着汤姆
Blake's in love with Tom.
她爱他 那他爱她吗
So, she loves him, but does he love her?
或许我们可以利用这点
Maybe we can use that.
你父亲是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 杀人犯
Your father is a terrorist and a murderer.
这不是在试探你
This isn't a fishing expedition.
我们有证据
We have proof.
等我们找到他 我们会起诉他
And when we find him, we'll charge him
让他承担一切罪行
to the fullest extent of the law.
事先声明
Let me be clear.
我客户对你们说的这些事都毫不知情
My client has no knowledge of these alleged incidences,
没兴趣参与你们的调查
is not interested in aiding your investigation,
因此也无意接受你们的任何提议
and thus will not be accepting any deal you offer.
我们没打算跟你客户进行交易
We're not offering your client a deal.
我们要跟汤姆交易
We're offering Tom one.
-汤姆和这件事毫无关系 -布莱克
- Tom has nothing to do with this. - Blake...
我们有证据显示 你男友和袭击联♥合♥国♥
We can tie your boyfriend in to the attack
有密切联♥系♥
on the UN assembly
并企图谋杀两名国家领导人
and the attempted assassination of two world leaders.
而且我们能证明他是在执行
And we can prove he was operating
你父亲的命令
under your father's orders.
我们之所以要跟汤姆
The only reason we're even considering
做交易
giving Tom a deal
是因为我们有能力阻止两起袭击事件
is because we were able to stop both attacks
而你父亲是最大的嫌疑人
and your father's a bigger target.
你父亲善于利用别人 布莱克
Your father uses people, Blake.
然后他会杀人灭口
Then, he leaves them in the cold
或者让别人当替罪羊
or he throws them under the bus.
他已经这样对付过一名联调局局长了
He did that to an FBI director already.
我相信你的男友也将面临同样的下场
I'm pretty sure he's gonna do that to your boyfriend.
他对你这亲生女儿 也是一样
And he did it to you, his own daughter.
他利用你来调虎离山 好自己逃走
You were a bait-and-switch so he could get away.
你救不了你♥爸♥ 但你能救汤姆
You can't save your dad. You can still save Tom.
我觉得我们没必要再谈了
I think we're done here.
跟汤姆的交易还不够
A deal for Tom is not enough.
你们得保证 抓我父亲时会留他一命
I need assurance that my father will be brought in alive
让他有机会为自己申辩
and that he'll have the chance to clear his name.
布莱克 我们单独说两句
Blake, we need to speak private--
我得保护我的家人和我们的股东
I need to protect our family and our shareholders.
数以千万的人指望着我们生活
Millions of people rely on the work we do,
我不能坐视不管 看着它分崩离析
and I refuse to sit by and watch it all fall apart.
成交吗
Do we have a deal or not?
我们尽力
We'll do everything we can.
他在哪
Where is he?
他坐上了朋友的飞机出国了
He fled the country on a friend's jet.
飞机刚刚抵达
The plane just arrived
开普敦郊外的一处私人机场
at a private airfield outside Cape Town.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表