剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Uh, calling to apologize, again.
听着 我最近...
Uh, listen, I-- I-- I haven't been...
一直不在状态
acting like myself lately.
你很擅长你的工作
A-And you're real good at your job,
显然 你现在过滤电♥话♥了
and clearly, you are screening your calls right now.
我保证不会再打电♥话♥
I promise I won't call back
因为我已经来了
because, uh... uh... I'm actually here.
就在你家公♥寓♥门前
Uh, at your apartment, at your door, in person.
所以... 再见
So, um, okay. Bye.
如果你在看电影什么的
Oh, and if you're in, like, a movie or something,
我很抱歉留了这么多通留言
I'm just really sorry about all the voicemails,
等你回家 我们再见吧
and I'll just see you when you get here.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
斯图尔特
Stuart?
斯图尔特
Stuart?
天呐
Oh, my God.
不要啊
Oh, no.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表