剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
1997年
蕾米又赢了一局
Another win for Remi,
所以罗曼又得多做一次家务
which means one more chore for Roman.
你要是还像这样
You're never gonna beat your sister
是不可能赢你姐姐的
if you keep playing like that.
我尽力了
I'm trying!
可还不够
Well, try harder.
好了 看看衣服该谁洗吧
Now, let's see who's doing laundry.
我赢了 我做到了 我赢她了
Yes! I won! I did it, I beat her!
不 你没有
No. You didn't.
蕾米故意输给你的
Remi threw the game.
你觉得你这是在帮他吗
Oh, you think you did him a favor?
那不如你再多帮他点吧
Then why don't you do him a few more.
不 这不公平
No! That isn't fair!
而你不许帮她
And you're not to help her
做任何家务 明白吗
do any of these, do you understand?
你姐姐认为你太弱了
Your sister thinks you're weak,
所以需要帮助
that you need help.
那就让她帮你吧
So, let her help you.
我要看到你今天之内把这些做完
I want these all done by the end of the day.
我知道你为什么会一直输
I know why you keep losing.
你只想着你自己的下一步棋
You're only thinking about your next move.
你还得思考我下一步会怎么走
You've got to think about what I'm going to do next, too.
妈妈说我们是对手
Mom says you're my opponent.
你为什么要教我
Why do you want me to get better?
对手跟你一样强 游戏才更有趣
The game's more fun when your enemy's as good as you are.
你们两个看起来脸色不太对啊
Wow, you two do not look like your best selves.
我们审一个杀人犯审了一整晚
We've been interrogating a murderer all night.
麻烦告诉我 琳内特开口了
Please tell me Lynnette gave you something
提供了帮助找到克劳福德的线索
that'll help us find Crawford.
没有 她还是什么也不说
Nothing. She's stonewalling.
她甚至不承认自己在为他效力
She won't even admit that she works for him.
我们唯一的线索就是克劳福德让琳内特
Our only lead is that Crawford made Lynnette steal
盗取富兰克林·多夫曼安保公♥司♥的安全码吗
all the security codes from Franklin-Dorfman?
对 而且有效期只有24小时
Yeah, which are only good for 24 hours.
他肯定会在今天使用
He has to be using them today--
只不过我们不知道用来干什么
we just don't know what for.
富兰克林·多夫曼公♥司♥为纽约和新泽西的
Franklin-Dorfman provides high-end security
117栋建筑物提供高级别的安保系统
at 117 buildings in New York and New Jersey.
有私立学校 企业办公室
Private schools, corporate offices,
还有我的个人最爱 一处仓库
and my personal favorite, a warehouse
装满了人造动物雕塑
full of Lucite animal sculptures.
我们还无法找到克劳福德和
We can't seem to find a single connection
这些建筑物的关联之处
between Crawford and any of these buildings.
可能其中有纹身的线索
One of them could be a tattoo,
但还无法确定
but we can't say for sure
因为我们的数据库还在收到罗曼的影响
because Roman is still flooding the databases.
克劳福德还安全地隐藏着
Crawford is safely in hiding.
既然他甘愿瞒着暴露的风险
If he's willing to risk exposure
也要袭击当中的某处或多处场所
to breach one or more of these places,
那肯定说明很重要
this has to be something big.
我们必须查清楚他的目的是什么
We really have to work out what the hell he's up to.
好 我们继续从琳内特的电脑里找线索
Okay, well, we're still scouring Lynnette's laptop for clues.
好 继续查吧
Okay. Get back to it.
不 更严重了 对
No, it's getting worse, yeah.
现在不只是头疼了
It's not just the headaches now.
还出现刺耳的嗡嗡声
There's, um, this sharp, uh, buzzing and, um,
还出现幻觉
I'm starting to see things.
确定你的枪够多了吗
Sure you have enough guns?
没用的
It's not gonna work,
因为我不是真的在这
because I'm not really here.
我也不想太悲观 可...
I'm trying not to lose hope, but...
我知道 我只是...
I know, I know. I just, um,
希望结局能有所改变
wish things could have been different.
我们才刚成为了一家人
Uh, we could have just been a family.
我知道 快没时间了
I know, we're out of time.
前半部分完成了
The first half is done.
他们正前往小蓝天
They're on their way to Little Sky now.
-你到了 -真是对不起
- You made it. - I'm so sorry.
午餐吃太久了
Lunch went long.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事啊
Yeah, fine.
布莱克·克劳福德 欢迎
Blake Crawford, welcome.
-我是艾德蒙 酒店经理 -你好
- I'm Edmund, Hotel Manager. - Oh, very nice to meet you.
这位是汤姆·杰克曼
This is Tom Jakeman,
我父亲公♥司♥的保安主管
head of security for my father's company.
很遗憾令尊无法亲自前来现场
It is unfortunate that your father couldn't make it himself.
他有别的事要忙
Oh, he had other business to attend to.
不过这里的事他交我全权负责
But, well, he trusts me with all preparations.
我相信两位看到我们提供的美景时
Well, I'm sure you will both be pleased
一定会非常开心的
to see our selection of beautiful spaces.
是啊 美倒其次 在我们抵达活动现场前
Yeah, I'll need a full tour of the hotel's security measures
我得看看这家酒店的完整安保措施
before we see any event space, beautiful or otherwise.
我们之前遇到过一些事
We've had some issues in the past.
我们只是... 要是能知道
We would just... We'd love to know
现场的安保情况就太好了
what safeguards you have in place.
当然 请跟我来
Of course. Please, follow me.
听着 昨天的事我很抱歉 我太混♥蛋♥了
Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was a jerk.
我不应该跟小梅提起这事的
I should have kept my mouth shut around Meg.
帕特森说你们分手了
Patterson told me you guys split up.
这事跟你没关系
That had nothing to do with you.
-我和小梅自身出了问题 -可要是我没...
- Meg and I had our own issues. - Yeah, but if I hadn't--
结局也是一样的
It wouldn't have made a difference.
不是你对我感情的错
Your feelings weren't the problem.
你是说你对塔莎从没动过心吗
Are you telling me that you have never had feelings for Tasha?
我们走不到一起的
We couldn't make it work.
好吧
Okay.
对不起 对不起你们两个
I'm sorry... for both of you.
我挺喜欢小梅的
I really liked Meg.
谢谢 我也是
Thanks. Me, too.
和好吗
Friends?
虽然我再也不会邀请你当我的伴郎了
Well, I'm never gonna ask you to be my best man again,
但还是朋友
but, yeah, we're cool.
很公平
That seems fair.
你们在这 到处找你们
Here you guys are. Been looking around forever.
-我们两分钟前才刚见过 -是啊
- We were with you two minutes ago. - Yeah, well,
时间就是个怪圈 而且我有多动症
time is a flat circle and I have ADHD.
安全代码我有发现了 快来
We got a hit on the security codes. Come on.
你确定可以回来工作了吗
Are you sure you should be back here already?
你昨天才受了枪伤
You just got shot yesterday.
我胳膊没事 我只是...
Oh, my arm's fine. I just...
我只是头疼得睡不着觉
I just get these headaches from not sleeping.
等我们扳倒了罗曼和克劳福德
As soon as we take down Roman and Crawford,
我估计得睡个一年才行
I'm probably gonna hibernate for like a year.
-有什么发现 -对了
- What have you got? - Uh, okay.
有栋使用富兰克林·多夫曼公♥司♥安保的建筑物
So, one of the buildings using Franklin-Dorfman security
刚刚被人入侵 时蔬溶剂工厂
just got broken into. Farm Fresh Solvents--
是座为乳牛场生产
it's a factory that manufactures
工业清洁用品的工厂
industrial cleaning products for dairy farms.
行动分为两个部分
So, the heist would have two parts.
首先我们袭击时蔬溶剂工厂
First, we hit the Farm Fresh Solvents factory here.
那里储存着大量的四氧化二氮
They store huge quantities of dinitrogen tetroxide.
-然后搞到反应物 -好了
- Part two is getting the reactant-- - All right.
谢谢 罗曼 够了
Thank you, Roman. I've heard enough.
太复杂了
It's too complicated.
我已经联♥系♥了当地的一家
I've already reached out to a local gang
走私炸♥药♥的帮派
that traffics explosives.
毒蛇之王
The Viper Kings,
他们能提供我们需要的奥克托今[炸♥药♥]they can get us all the HMX we need.
继续做你擅长的 制定计划的事交给我吧
Stick to what you're good at and leave the planning to me.
-你的计划很好 -那就告诉谢培德
- Your plan is good. - So tell Shepherd that.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表