剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I'm in the market for a new family.
蕾米已经死了
Remi's dead.
我得到了重新来过的机会
I got the chance to start over,
我选择了这种离开你的生活
and I chose this life, away from you.
罗曼 你用不着非得杀了他们
Roman, you don't have to kill them.
实际上 我必须这么做
Actually, I do.
那么为什么我还活着
Then why am I still alive?
你为什么不把我也杀了
Why not kill me, too?
因为那样 就太便宜你了
Because that would be too easy.
你要亲眼看着你爱的人们死去
You don't get to die until you witness
然后才能死
everyone you love die first.
那些刺客是一群毫不相干的
The assassins are a disparate band
雇佣兵或杀手 据我们所知
of mercenaries/hitmen who, as far as we can tell,
他们在此之前从来没有合作过
haven't worked together prior to this job.
这样一来就更难找出简在谁的手上
Which will make it that much harder to figure out who has Jane.
昨晚吧台的那个女人呢
What about the woman who was sitting at the bar?
酒吧里只有一台监控
Mr. Velvet only had one camera
对着吧台 而她从没
facing the bar, and she never
正视过摄像头 付款用的也是现金
looked towards it, paid in cash.
她是个老手
She knew what she was doing.
等一下 暂停 放大
Wait! Freeze that. Zoom in.
看这个在吧台
Take a look at this guy
给食物拍照的家伙
taking a food selfie at the bar.
他怎么了
What about him?
你在入侵他们的预约系统吗
Are you hacking their reservation system?
好 同一时间
Okay. Sitting at barstool five
坐在第五张吧台凳 艾拉·西格尔先生
at that exact moment, Mr. Ira Siegel.
来看看艾拉·西格尔有没有图享账号♥吧
Let's see if Ira Siegel has an Instagram account.
瞧 厉害吧
And... Wow!
我都拜服自己啊
Even I'm impressed with me.
我此刻的魅力值 简直爆表了
Very attracted to myself right now.
进行人脸检测
Running face detection.
这么多假名
That is a lot of aliases.
是啊 查查其中的假名有没有租过一辆白色卡车
Yeah. Let's see if any of them rented a white truck.
一个目击证人曾见到一辆白色卡车离开现场
An eyewitness saw one leave the scene.
找到那辆车 就能找到简
We find that truck, we find Jane.
你让我活着 不是为了折磨我
You're not keeping me alive to make me suffer.
你让我活着
You're keeping me alive
是因为你对我下不了手
because you can't bring yourself to kill me.
你别装着懂我了
You don't know what I can't do.
实际上 我懂
Actually, I do.
因为我曾经也一样
Because I was the same.
我也没法对你下杀手
I couldn't kill you either.
曾经
Was.
你最好别让我再见到你
You'd better hope we never meet again.
那还好你在车里 而我在这里
Well, then, I guess it's a good thing you're there and I'm here.
这一点吧
Yeah. About that.
你真应该亲自来干这件事
You really should have done this yourself.
是吗 此话怎讲
Oh, yeah? Why is that?
因为如果是你 你就不会把摄像头
'Cause you wouldn't have wired this monitor
连接在卡车的主电力系统上
through the truck's main electrical system.
交接车马上就来了
A replacement vehicle's on the way.
我们应该做好交接准备
We should prep the cargo for transfer.
柯特 艾弗里没事吧
Kurt, is Avery okay?
她没事 我联♥系♥过她的联络人了
She's fine. I spoke to her handlers.
没人对她下手
No one's made a move on her.
只有我们的队员被盯上了
Only our team was targeted.
我们显然是触怒克劳福德了
We clearly struck a nerve with Crawford.
也就是说 将克劳福德和罗曼绳之于法之前
Which means, until we take down Crawford and Roman,
我们务必万事小心
we've got to be very careful.
我们现在都变成被暗♥杀♥的目标了
All of us have got a bull's-eye on our back now.
亚历克西斯
Alexis.
你忘了拿这个
Oh, uh, you forgot this.
还是觉得以前的自己陌生吗
You still don't recognize her?
看出相似点了
I guess I see a resemblance.
枪击事件发生之前
Uh, so before we got shot at,
你要给我一些新人建议来着
you were gonna give me some rookie advice.
确保我是出于正确的理由进入警队
Something about joining for the right reasons.
你说得没错 我穿上警服 是为了逃离
Look, you were right about me putting on the uniform to escape,
但根本没用
but it didn't work.
我还是当初那个自己
I was still there.
所以你才离开了纽约警局 加入了联调局吗
Is that why you left the NYPD for the FBI?
一开始是 如果你不能回去
For starters. If you can't go back,
就得继续前行
you gotta keep moving forward.
你之前分享和瑞奇的回忆 那番话说得真好
That was a really nice speech you gave about Ricky.
但有一点 你弄错了
But you got one thing wrong.
他一直推开我们
He kept pushing us away,
但你总是会回来
but you, you always came back.
每次他出狱或戒毒之后
Every time he got out of jail or rehab,
你总是伴其左右
you were there,
即使没有别人那么做
even when no one else was.
你没有放弃他 小塔
You didn't give up on him, Tash.
是他放弃了自己
He gave up on himself.
因为真正的朋友 总是会回到彼此身边
'Cause real friends, they always come back.
米利森特
So, Millicent.
我们该谈一下这事吧
We should probably talk about that, right?
没什么可谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
我们是有分歧
We had our differences,
但她也不该有这样的下场
but she did not deserve what she got.
那我这个时候指出
So, this would be a bad time to point out
她死了 你的罪名也跟着消失了
that her untimely death completely absolves you
是不是不太厚道啊
of any wrongdoing, right?
没错 但我不这么觉得
Correct. I'm not sure it does, anyway.
她已经写好了一封上报信
She'd already written a letter.
就在她桌上 也许会让我前途尽毁
It's on her desk and it's probably gonna end my career.
-她告诉你的吗 -是的
- She told you that? - Yep.
职责办的人此时正前往她的办公室 收集她的物品
And OPR is on their way to her office to gather her belongings now.
关于这事 你记得我们之前谈过
Yeah. About that. You know our little conversation
窥探一事吧
from earlier about, uh, snooping?
瑞奇 我让你别那么做了
Rich, I told you not to snoop.
我不记得谁告诉谁什么了
I don't know who told who what.
你翻了一个女死者的办公室吗
You looked through a dead woman's office?
容我辩一句 我进去时 我以为她还活着
In my defense, I think she was still alive when I went in there.
谁知道她何时死的 但是...
I mean, the timeline's a little murky, but...
没有信
there's no letter.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
我找过了 你假装我没去过就好
I looked all over, hypothetically.
也许她之前是吓唬你
Maybe she was bluffing.
也许她其实还是喜欢你的
Hey, maybe she liked you after all.
司法部长
纽约分局
助理局长 埃德加·里德
理论上 我们是天作之合
'Cause on paper, we're such a great match.
是啊 按理应该合适
Yeah. The equation should balance.
就像两个契合的元素本该配在一起 而其实不然
Like two elements that should go together, but don't.
也可以用我刚才的逻辑解释
Yeah, or my math thing.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别道歉啊
No, don't be sorry.
这...
This is...
这其实是件好事
This is actually a good thing.
科学领域 知道什么不奏效
In science, knowing what doesn't work
其实跟知道什么奏效一样重要
is just as important as knowing what does.
对了 你得买♥♥正版"巫师镇"
Oh! You need to pay for Wizardville.
现在就得付钱
Like, immediately.
谢谢你...
Thank you...
来那间烹饪学校找我了
for coming to the cooking school.
如果不是你... -这... 你...
- If you hadn't... - Oh, that's... You...
你救过我太多次了
saved my ass plenty of times.
你和杰克...
So, you and Jack...
这件事...
Oh, yeah. Uh...
我们俩不合适
No, that's definitely not a good fit.
如果你想找人谈一下...
Oh. Well, if you ever want to talk...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表