剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我希望在今天之内拿到录音数据
I want the recordings by end of day.
好了
All right.
我知道不能让别人见到我们在一起
I realize we shouldn't be seen with each other,
但这里就有些过分了
but this is a little overkill.
那你为什么把我叫到这个垃圾场来见面
Then why'd did you have me come meet you out here in this dump?
是你发的短♥信♥ 蠢蛋
You texted me, dumbwad.
是你发的
You texted me.
糟了
Oh, no.
瑞奇
u202dRich!
你还好吗
u202dAre you okay?
-凯西 -没事 各位
- Kathy? u202d- It's okay, guys.
只是豆袋弹而已
They're just bean bag rounds.
我在救你
I'm rescuing you!
别别别 别开枪
No. No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no!
帕特森
Patterson.
这是哪里
What the hell is this place?
闻着像肥料的味道
It smells like manure.
你知道吗
You know...
就一次 我想过被绑♥架♥到一个
You know, just once, I'd like to get
异域风情的地方 像米科诺斯 伊比沙岛
kidnapped somewhere exotic like Mykonos, Ibiza.
怎么总是这种地牢一样的地方
It's always got to be some dungeon,
还是那种有意思的地牢
and not the good kind of dungeon.
你看 那里有扇门
Hey, look. There's a door.
好
Oh, okay.
-好 -等等 瑞奇
- Okay. u202d- Wait, Rich.
瑞奇 等等
Rich, wait! u202d
你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you okay? Are you okay?
-我们戴着电击项圈吗 -是的
- Are we wearing shock collars? - u202dYeah.
她肯定设置了活动范围
u202dShe must have set up a perimeter.
她要让我们上演一场《饥饿游戏》了 对吗
Oh, my God. She's gonna make us play The Hunger Games, isn't she?
-取下来 快取下来 -我不知道哪里是
- Get it off. Get it off. - I don't know where the--
坐下吧 不要紧张
Have a seat. Get cozy.
你们还好吗
Are you guys all right?
要来一杯苏打水吗 零食什么的
Can I get you a soda or something? A snack?
你有软椒盐脆饼干吗
You don't have any soft pretzels, do you?
你想怎样 凯西
What do you want with us, Kathy?
你们肯定不开心 也搞不懂状况
I know this must be upsetting and confusing,
但现在一切都会好起来了
but it's gonna be okay now.
三只盲鼠 再次重聚了
The Three Blind Mice, reunited again.
我收到你给的线索了 叶片通过频率
I got your clue! The blade pass frequency?
还有谁会知道啊 还有你
Who else would know that? And you.
"相反 相反"
"Opposite, opposite."
我们的聊天中 你打过多少次这个词啊
How many times did you write that in our text chats?
还有谁会那样说
Who else says that?
对啊 谁会那样说话
Yeah, who else does say that?
-瑞奇 闭嘴 -别让我闭嘴
- Rich, shut up. u202d- Don't tell me to shut up.
等等 天呐
Wait. Oh, my God.
天呐 你是瑞奇·多特康
Oh, my God. Rich Dotcom?
你就是瑞奇·多特康 是吗
You're Rich Dotcom, aren't you?
我就知道
I knew it!
原来我一直以来和一位当代传奇合作
This whole time, I was working with a living legend!
你嘴可真甜
Oh, aren't you sweet.
什么传奇啦
I don't know about legend
不知道你在说什么
or what you're talking about.
你抓到我们了 我们是你以前的合作伙伴
Okay. You got us. We're your old partners.
凯西 你得放我们走
Kathy, you've got to let us go.
你不能把我们关在这里
You can't do this.
我一开始意识到
You know, when I first realized
你们俩抛下我 一起为联调局效力
you two were working together without me,
这么多人不帮 偏帮他们
and for the Feds, of all people,
不骗你们 我得知后很难过
I'm not gonna lie-- that was a low for me.
但然后我意识到 你们是受害者
But then I realized, you're victims.
你们被抓了 然后政♥府♥给你们洗了脑
You got caught and the government brainwashed you.
而之前在审讯室时
And back in that interrogation room,
你们那是下意识地向我求救
that was you subconsciously asking for help.
你把我们关在这里越久
The longer you keep us here,
等他们抓到你时 情况就会更糟
the worse it's gonna be for you when they catch you.
听听你说的
Oh! Listen to yourself.
他们已经深深影响到你了
They've gotten in your heads.
你被他们感染了
They've infected you.
你刚刚说话确实挺像威勒的
You did kind of sound a lot like Weller just then.
但现在我来了
But I'm here now,
-因为朋友之间 就该如此 -好吧
- 'cause that's what friends do for each other. - Okay.
你们和我一起很安全 我们能重操旧业了
You're safe with me, and we can get back to our work.
天呐 我太怀念了
God, I missed this!
-给 -这是什么
- Here. - u202dWhat is this?
是我们的任务清单
It's our to-do list.
你让我们黑进联邦储蓄系统
You want us to break into the Federal Reserve,
去偷各国领导人的医疗记录
steal medical records for every world leader?
你要这些社保号♥做什么
What do you need all of these social security numbers for?
凯西 别逗了 这些事你才不用我们帮忙
Kathy, come on, you don't need us for these hacks.
我知道不需要你们 但是既然老天注定
I know I don't need you, but what's the fun
我们在一起 一个人单独做
of doing them alone when we're all together,
有什么意思呢
the way it was meant to be?
你们忘记过去我们一起的时候有多快乐了
You guys have forgotten how much fun we used to have,
我来唤起你们的记忆
and I'm gonna remind you.
我们不能做这种事
We can't do these things.
我们是为正义而战 而这不是我们的原则
We righted wrongs. This is not what we stood for!
我们帮助人们
We helped people.
该是时候重塑我们的形象了
I think it's high time for a rebrand.
威勒
你忘记我们的聚餐了吗
-给 哥们 -谢了
- Here, bud. - u202dThanks.
给你 亲爱的
Here, love.
谢谢
Thank you.
你玩"巫师镇"吧
You play Wizardville, right?
我简直着迷了
Oh, I'm obsessed.
柯特说我沉迷游戏了
Kurt says I have a problem.
确实 塔莎 给你
You do. Tasha.
好的 解释一下
Okay, explain that.
这个噪音 是什么意思 然后怎么关掉
That noise-- What is it and how do I turn it off?
这表示同一个无线局域网内
Oh, it's telling you there's a high-level player
有一个高阶玩家
on the same Wi-Fi.
但是怪了 因为这肯定不是我
But that's weird, because it's definitely not me
而且柯特从没玩过
and Kurt's never played before.
-里德 -萨帕塔
- Reade? - u202dZapata?
你有什么要跟我说的吗
Something you wanna tell me?
-没有 -你多少级了
- u202dNo. - What level are you on?
首先 这叫做过关 不是级别
Well, first of all, they're called "quests," not "levels.
不是吧 你也玩
Really? You too? Oh!
你为什么没告诉我 因为你觉得很丢脸
Why didn't you tell me, huh? Because you were embarrassed.
不 因为你求胜欲太强 而且蛮横
No, because you're ultra competitive and bossy,
我可不想让你来告诉我
and the last thing I need is for you to be
怎么玩电子游戏
trying to tell me how to play a damn video game.
好吧 我会完虐你
Oh, okay. I'm gonna kick your ass.
一个霍比特人会从洞里爬出来 你不知道吧
You won't know a Hobbit from a hole in the ground.
巫师镇里没有霍比特人
There's no Hobbits in Wizardville.
等着我过关吧
We'll see when I'm done with it.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
等着瞧
Mira.
我们得联♥系♥队里其他人
Okay, we need to get word out to the team.
怎么联♥系♥
How do you propose we do that?
我们戴着电击项圈 不能大声呼救
We're wearing shock collars, for crying out loud.
她也不会让我们打电♥话♥
She's not gonna let us make a phone call.
我们在这里能做的
We've got one play here,
就是按她说的做
and that's to go along with her plan.
不 我们不能做那些事
No. No. We are not doing those hacks.
听着 对付这种对我产生欲望的
Listen to me. I 've got a lot of experience with
强迫症神经质女人 我最有经验
obsessive, psychotic women who desire me sexually, all right?
我现在没时间跟你解释
Look, I don't have time to explain the subtle nuances
她对我微妙地挑逗暗示了
of nonverbal flirtation with you right now.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表