剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Yasmine worked at the Kazahrusian embassy.
好了 把地址告诉我
All right, give me addresses,
我派人去找她们谈谈
I'll send teams to talk to both of them.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's up? u202dUh, how you doing?
我知道简生过女儿的事也对你有影响
I know this news about Jane's daughter affects you, too.
我很好 没事
I'm fine. Yeah.
别这样
Come on.
我想安慰她
I wanna be there for her.
却不知道该怎么办
But I don't know how.
那就...听她倾诉
Just... listen to her,
别试图解决这个问题
and don't try to fix it.
这正是问题所在
That's the problem.
我解决不了
I can't fix it.
我办不到
I can't.
未知号♥码
喂
Hello?
帕特森都要忙死了
Patterson's been a busy beaver.
罗曼
Roman.
打给你生孩子的那家医院
Calling the hospital where you had the baby,
查找出生记录
digging through birth records.
罗曼 拜托
Roman, please.
这件事你不必查来查去 简
You don't have to play Sherlock on this one, Jane.
问问你弟弟就好
You can just ask your brother.
好吧 我抛弃了我的孩子吗
Yeah, okay. Did I give up my child?
她很美
She was beautiful.
你经常唱歌♥给她听
You used to sing to her,
抱着她哄她睡觉
rock her to sleep in your arms.
*睡吧小宝贝 安静地睡吧*
*Hush, little baby, don't say a word...*
那首歌♥...
That song...
是真的
It's true.
我为什么要骗你
Why would I lie?
真♥相♥已经很让人难过了
The truth is painful enough.
是罗曼 追踪这个电♥话♥
It's Roman. Track the call.
他说了什么
What's he saying?
我为什么要那样做
Why did I do it?
你没有
You didn't.
我们的...母亲带走了她
Our... mother took her.
大概她的人生计划里
I guess having a granddaughter
没想过会有外孙女
didn't exactly fit into her plans,
于是她把她送走了
so she gave her away.
那我为什么没为她抗争呢
Then why didn't I fight to keep her?
你抗争了 我们都抗争了
You did. We both did.
但你也了解谢培德
But you know Shepherd.
不 不对 我应该再努力一点
No. No, I should have done more!
你离开了 这是你选择的方式
You ran. That's how you coped.
不然你为什么要参军
Why do you think you enlisted in the military?
父亲是谁
Who's the father?
你高中时的小男友
Your high school sweetheart.
人似乎不错 但谢培德很讨厌他
Nice enough guy, I guess. Shepherd hated him.
还想阻止你们继续见面
Tried to stop you from seeing each other.
她在哪里 我女儿在哪里
Where is she? Where is my daughter?
帕特森追踪得怎么样了
How's Patterson doing on that trace?
下次再聊吧
Maybe next time.
罗曼
Roman!
抱歉 简
I'm sorry, Jane.
告诉我你查到了他的位置
Tell me you got his location.
我试过了 但他隐藏了定位信息
I tried. But he's masking the call.
先是在欧洲绕了一圈 后来去了南极
First, it routed through Europe, and then to Antarctica.
他知道帕特森联♥系♥了医院
He knew Patterson contacted the hospital.
发现了这一切
Find out how.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我很不好
No, I'm not.
我去跟她聊聊
I'll talk to her.
我得去找谢培德谈谈
I have to talk to Shepherd.
我很不想联♥系♥她
It's the last thing I wanna do...
但我需要答案
but I need answers.
你不能信任她
You can't trust her.
她会跟你玩心理战术
She'll play mind games with you,
打乱你的思路
mess with your head.
我怎么能让她带走我的孩子
How could I have let her take my child?
你当时也还是个孩子
You were a child yourself.
你那年才16岁 简
You were 16, Jane.
你也有女儿
You have a daughter.
难道你会让人带走宝芬妮吗
Would you ever let someone take Bethany?
不会 你拼了命也要保护她
No... you'd die to protect her.
但 我却放弃了自己的女儿
But... I just let mine go.
好吧 里德说对了
Well, Reade was right.
斯图尔特的手♥机♥一无所获
I couldn't get anything off of Stuart's phone.
这玩意已经进满了水 没戏了
The motherboard was saturated, and it's-- it's a lost cause.
也不一定
Not necessarily.
我告诉你 这手♥机♥算是完了
I'm telling you, the phone is mush.
不是"放进大米里"能解决的
This isn't a "Leave it in rice" situation--
对 但没人知道
Yeah, but nobody knows that.
不如我们虚张声势
So, what if we bluff?
假装发现了什么
Claim that we found something?
看看联调局的人会不会上钩
See if anyone at the FBI tampers with it.
这主意不错
Ooh, that's good.
可以查清是谁想压下斯图尔特谋杀案
We can flush out whoever is covering up Stuart's murder.
没错
Exactly.
你们来看看这个
You're gonna wanna see this.
性侵案证物里的DNA结果出来了
The rape kit DNA results came back.
亚斯明·帕特鲁舍夫 遭受侵害时
Yasmine Petrushev, the woman who was working
正在卡扎克鲁斯大使♥馆♥工作
at the Kazahrusian embassy at the time of her attack,
她被伊万·瓦德玛拉斯强♥暴♥
was raped by the late Ivan Valdemaras.
-是"瓦德玛拉斯国王"吗 -对
- As in "King Valdemaras"? - Yeah.
1997年1月 她受到侵害时
In January of 1997, during the time of her assault,
伊万国王正在美国境内
King Ivan was stateside
卡扎克鲁斯国王来访
参加自然资源峰会
attending a natural resources summit.
联邦调查局怎么会有伊万国王的DNA
How does the FBI have King Ivan's DNA?
他们没有 中情局有 我们偷的样品
They don't, the CIA does, we stole some samples
他当时在瑞士做心脏搭桥手术
while he was having bypass surgery in Switzerland.
等等 可是国王今年死了
Wait, the king died this year, though.
难道不是他弟继承了王位吗
Didn't his younger brother take over the throne?
没错
That's right.
亚斯明部门的人说
Uh, the team at Yasmine's apartment
那里已经被洗劫一空
says it's been ransacked.
有血迹延伸到外面
There's a trail of blood leading outside.
他们还找到了这些
They also found these.
亚斯明有个儿子
Yasmine has a son.
等等 难道这个儿子是...
Wait. You don't think that that's--
他叫万亚·帕特鲁舍夫
His name's Vanya Petrushev.
1997年10月8日出生
Born October 8, 1997,
正是亚斯明被强♥暴♥后9个月
nine months after Yasmine was raped.
袭击这些证物储存室
Attacking those evidence facilities,
去他家找他
coming after him at his home,
他们是想删除他存在的记录
they're trying to erase all record of him.
因为他才是卡扎克鲁斯国的正统继承人
Because he's the rightful heir to the Kazahrusian throne.
这是继承权之争
This is a war of succession.
只是为了毁掉DNA证物
And if they're willing to kill cops
他们就不惜杀♥警♥♥察♥
just to destroy DNA evidence,
想想他们为了找到那个孩子会做出什么
imagine what they'll do just to get that kid.
没有规则 懂吗
There are no rules, understand?
要不惜一切代价 杀掉那个男孩
We do whatever is necessary until the boy is dead.
万亚·帕特鲁舍夫
他除了是卡扎克鲁斯国的正统继承人
In addition to being the heir to the Kazahrusian throne,
万亚还是纽约大学的学生
Vanya is also a student at NYU.
或者曾是... 公♥寓♥中的血迹
Or was... the blood found
可能是他留下的
at the apartment could have been his.
不是 鉴证科说现场的血迹
Negative, forensics said the blood
来自于他妈妈 亚斯明
belonged to his mother, Yasmine.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表