剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
She's not gonna jump into the blast zone.
帕特森 货舱门打开了
Patterson! The cargo bay door is opening!
黑入飞机 你得把门关上
Hack into that plane! I need you to close it!
我正努力连接 但这是一架军用飞机
I'm trying to connect, but it's a military plane.
全都加密了 还都是俄文
It's all encrypted, and it's all in Russian.
威勒 核弹正明显改变方向
Whoa. Weller, the warhead just changed directions dramatically.
正从曼哈顿上空急速下落
It's in freefall right over Manhattan.
她投下炸♥弹♥了
She's released the bomb!
弹头只要落地之前 处于关闭状态
And as long as it's not armed when it falls,
就不会发生爆♥炸♥
it's not going to explode on impact.
虽然你看不到 但炸♥弹♥被启动了
You can't see this, but the bomb just got armed.
弹头状态 启动
拉娜死了 她掉下飞机了
Lana's dead! She fell out of the plane!
远程遥控呢
Where's the remote?
在她手腕上
It's on her wrist!
解除炸♥弹♥就只有一个办法了
There's only one way to disarm that bomb.
你得跳下去
You gotta jump!
他肯定早就跳下去了
Oh, he for sure already jumped out of that plane.
你得抓住拉娜
Okay, you need to catch up to Lana
用她的远程遥控来解除核弹
and use her remote to disarm the warhead.
还有三十秒 弹头就落地了
You have about 30 seconds until it hits the ground.
我们得发动战斗机去拦截那辆飞机
We need to scramble fighter jets to intercept that plane.
已经着手进行了 倒计时 三分四十秒
We're already on it. They're T-minus three minutes 40 seconds.
所以拉娜才背了降落伞啊
That is why Lana put on the parachute.
以防我们将她的飞机击落
In case we shoot her down.
十五
15...
十四
14...
十三
13...
十二
12...
十一
11...
十
10...
威勒 那个弹头从屏幕上消失了
Weller, the warhead just disappeared from our screens.
解除了 我们安全了
It's disarmed. We're in the clear.
弹头掉进哈德逊河了
It landed in the Hudson.
你成功了
You did it.
你拯救了苍生
You just saved millions of lives.
戴夫 别
Oh, Dave, no.
威勒
Weller...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他回来了 刚刚从天而降
Ah, there he is, fresh from the sky.
真帅
Very cool.
简呢
Where's Jane?
她回家了
She had to go home.
她不太舒服
She's not feeling well.
希望下一次再发生类似事件
Well, here's hoping you guys are around
你们还能帮忙解决
the next time something like this happens.
"下一次"是什么意思
What do you mean "Next time"?
这不是第一次能源部
It's not the first time the Department of Energy
让核弹落入坏人之手 我敢肯定
has misplaced a nuke, and I can promise you,
这事还会有下次
it won't be the last.
不过还有一丝慰藉 也许经过今天的事
Silver lining-- maybe after today's events,
他们能获得更多预算 我们可以
they'll get a bit more budget and we can work on
加强核安保工作 但这事不太有戏
some nuclear security, but that's a big maybe.
好了
All right.
再见
See ya.
再见 戴夫
Bye, Dave.
真受不了
What an idiot.
好了 最后一件事
Okay. One last thing.
我们还有那件头等大事要处理
We still have the big picture to deal with.
尽管我目前也很想扳倒克劳福德
As much as I want to take Crawford down now,
我们还不能一步将死他
we're still not at checkmate,
所以我们打持久战
so we'll use the long game.
我们利用文身线索吃掉他所有的卒子
We'll use the tattoos to take all of his pieces
而他还浑然不知发生了什么
off the board while he still doesn't know what's happening,
将他逼入绝境 到时他就会犯错误
force him into a corner-- he'll make some mistakes,
我们就能将他和罗曼一起拿下了
and we can take him and Roman down together.
这主意不错
Sounds like a plan.
你劝动里德了啊
Nice work on Reade.
我就知道你能说服他按我们的方式做
I knew you'd convince him to see things our way.
没怎么劝
Didn't take much convincing.
就是一个朋友的建议
Just had to hear it from a friend.
总有那么一天
You know, there will come a day
我们和他们会有利益冲突
when our interests won't align with theirs.
一直保持中立 是不可能的
Playing peacemaker won't be possible.
你得选一方
You'll need to pick a side.
我离开联调局时 就已经选了
I picked a side when I left the FBI.
我会一直和你一个战线
I'm with you all the way.
你看起来状态很糟啊
You look like hell.
我今天过得很不顺
Yeah, I had a hell of a day.
那几个跟踪我们的人
Those guys that were following us,
你肯定甩掉他们了吧
you must have lost 'em, huh?
对 在集市上就甩掉了
Yeah, I lost 'em in the bazaar.
他们找到了我
Well, they found me.
偷了那个包裹 就火速离开了
Stole the package and sped off.
好吧
Well...
好在我记住了车牌号♥
Luckily, I memorized the license plate,
回到这里 查看了一下附近的监控录像
popped back here, checked the CCTV footage in the area.
希望你别介意 我借你的电脑用了一下
Hope you don't mind, I borrowed your laptop.
电脑有密♥码♥
It's password protected.
你必须得改密♥码♥啊
Yeah, you'll definitely need to change that.
我可以教你怎么改
I can show you how if you want.
总之 我追踪到了那辆车
Anyway, I tracked the car.
为了这个小硬币 真是大费周章啊
A lot of trouble for a little coin.
克劳福德为什么这么想要它
Why does Crawford want it so bad?
他没兴趣
He doesn't.
-这是送人的礼物 -送谁
- It's a gift for someone. - Who?
我该打给克劳福德问他吗
Should I call Crawford and ask him?
他听到你弄丢硬币 被我找回来后
You know, I'm sure he'd be relieved to hear
肯定会松一口气
how I got it back after you lost it.
这是给一个收藏家的礼物
It's a gift for a collector
他想和这个人做成一桩生意
that he's trying to close a deal with.
还有呢
And...
这个小硬币的市价是四百万
This little coin is worth $4 million
但如果这桩生意谈成了
on the open market, but if it closes the deal,
就会价值三百亿
it's worth 30 billion.
他要买♥♥什么
What's he buying?
有钱都难买♥♥到的东西
Something unbuyable.
这么说如果我弄丢那个硬币 我会很惨吗
So it would have been bad if I lost that coin?
非常惨
Very bad.
我不知道你会不会在家
I didn't know if you'd be here.
我是希望我们能谈一下
I was... hoping we could talk.
你说什么都无济于事了
Nothing that you could say would fix this.
我从没见过我女儿的样子
I've never seen my daughter's face,
而我现在满脑子 都是你杀了她的情景
and all I can picture is... you killing her.
我满脑子也是这事
That's all I can see, too.
这种情况已经持续几个月了
It's all I've seen for months.
而你却一直在欺骗我
And all you did was lie.
因为我知道如果我告诉你 我们就结束了
'Cause I knew if I told you, that would end us.
我不想再失去你
I don't want to lose you again.
第一次失去你 我生不如死
The first time, it nearly killed me,
简 我知道这样做很自私
and, Jane, I know this was selfish.
我知道这样做很懦夫
I know it was cowardly.
我要离开了
I'm leaving.
好 就...
Okay. Just...
你需要多长时间都行
Take all the time that you need.
-等你能够放下了 我们... -不
- When you're ready, we can-- - No.
我要离开你
I am leaving you.
德国
不
犯人逃出来了
快
拦住她
快拦下她
拿到那个电♥话♥
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表