剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我照做了
I did it!
我照你说的做了
I did what you said!
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
求你放过我吧
Now please, leave me alone!
难以置信你真来了
I can't believe you're here.
我就是这么难以捉摸
I am pretty unbelievable.
我得向你道歉
I need to apologize.
上次见到你
The last time we saw each other,
我应该处理得更好点
I could have handled that better.
你是个好人 但我已经有个好男友了
You're a great guy, but I already have a great guy.
-你真的爱他吗 -真的
- You really love him? - u202dI really do.
那晚虽然不太美妙 但我撑得住
It was not my best night, but I got over it.
你能来对我很重要
It means a lot that you're here.
听着 对你女儿的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about your daughter.
我知道虽然你没见过她 但我无法想象
I know you never met her, but I just can't imagine
你此刻心里是何感受
what you must be feeling right now.
老实说
Honestly...
千头万绪却又一片空白
Everything and nothing.
有时我感觉无法呼吸
Sometimes, it feels like I can't breathe,
接着突然间又没任何感觉
and then, all of a sudden, I don't feel anything.
柯特一直想挽回我 可当我看见他
Kurt keeps trying to reach out, but I look at him,
眼里只能看见他的所作所为
and all I can see is what he did.
那是个意外 不是吗
It was an accident, right?
-对 可他瞒着我就不是 -所以呢
- u202dYeah. Keeping it from me wasn't. - Wait, so that's it?
你不打算再理他了吗
You're never gonna talk to him again?
他和我从前想的不一样
He's not the person I thought he was.
为了圆谎 假装什么事也没发生过
To keep a lie and then pretend like it didn't happen,
我如何能无视这一点
how am I supposed to forget that?
我该走了 很晚了
I should go. It's late.
留下吧 我睡沙发
Stay. I'll sleep on the sofa.
我保证 我不会做坏事的
I'll be a good boy, I promise.
你什么时候做过坏事
When have you ever done that?
有道理
Fair point.
好了
All right.
给 我刚冲了杯咖啡
Here we go. I made a fresh pot.
你真该多出去逛逛
Oh, you should leave more often.
你不在时 我们终于有了新的突破
We finally had a breakthrough while you were gone,
看这里
so check this out.
我们发现简的女儿艾弗里
We know Jane's daughter Avery
六个月前和罗曼在柏林的一家酒店见过面
and Roman met each other in a Berlin Hotel six months ago,
但那并非他们的唯一一次见面
but it wasn't just that one time.
在此三天前 他们在同家酒店就见过了
Here they are at the same hotel three days earlier.
他俩怎么会凑一块去了
What could they be meeting about?
他们在计划什么
They're planning something.
鉴于对罗曼的了解 肯定没好事
And knowing Roman, it's nothing good.
你觉得艾弗里的死 是为了伤害简的手段吗
Do you think Avery's death was a part of it somehow to hurt Jane?
错误 值不能为空
没事吧
Everything all right?
没有 我巫师镇的程序一直在报错
No, my Wizardville app keeps glitching.
我在加州的团队差不多发来五百条短♥信♥了
I've gotten like 500 texts from my team back in California.
还以为我们才是你的团队
I thought we were your team.
你们是啊 但他们也是我的团队
Well, you are, but they are also my team.
女孩是能有不止一个团队的 威勒
A girl can have more than one team, Weller.
帕特森 快看
Patterson. Right there.
这是马克斯·科勒 那个我在柏林
That's Max Kohler. That's the gangster
找了很久的帮派成员
that I was chasing down in Berlin.
就是你误杀艾弗里时误认为的那个吗
The one you thought you shot when you shot Avery?
她没告诉我她认识罗曼和马克斯
She lied to me about Roman, about knowing Max.
为什么我会有不好的预感
Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
关于马克斯还能查到什么
What else can you find on Max?
有了 面部识别发现匹配
Here we go. Facial rec found a match.
看来他的真名叫迪德里克·赫内
So it looks like his real name is Dedrik Hoehne,
国际逃犯 受联调局通缉
前科堆积如山 德国帮派成员
rap sheet a mile long, ties to a German gang.
是个很高调的人
Basically a real stand-up guy.
继续查 因为如果能找到他
Look, just keep digging. 'Cause if we can find him,
或许就能搞清楚罗曼到底在谋划什么
maybe we can find out what the hell Roman was up to.
就是这样 宝贝 就要翻盘了
There we go, baby, the comeback is on.
密歇根队还少五分 而且他们的防守弱爆了
Michigan is still down five and their D is a joke.
首先 现在才半场
First of all, it's halftime.
-他们会调整状态认真打的 -是啊是啊
- They'll make adjustments and be fine. u202d- Yeah, yeah.u202d
你的"不死族任务"怎么做完了
Hey, how'd you finish the Undead Ogre Quest?
你怎么还没做完
How did you not?
你买♥♥了"扎纳克之刃" 对吧
You bought the Blade of Zarnac, didn't you?
-那是作弊 -什么
- That's cheating. - u202dWhat?
我可没买♥♥扎纳克之刃
No blade, no Zarnac.
-纯靠巫师镇里的魔发技能 -不可能
- Pure Wizardville wizarding skills. - u202dUnacceptable.
你肯定买♥♥了 你作弊 太弱了
You bought the blade. That's cheating. You're weak.
才没有
Not.
梅根... 什么时候回来
Uh, so when-- When does Meg get back?
她还得去趟华盛顿
She'll be in D.C. another day.
自从她报道了难民营的新闻之后
"The Post" is quoting her pretty hard ever
报社就对她委以了重任
since she published that article on the refugee camp.
我就说 那姑娘是个当记者的料子
I'm telling you, that girl can write.
说得对
That's great.
又响了
Stupid noise.
-你也遇到了吗 -是啊
- u202dThat's been happening to you, too? - Yeah.
我的也崩溃过两次了
Mine shut down on me twice.
把我打回原形
Knocked me back a whole level.
对 我给帕特森发消息
That's it. I'm texting Patterson.
显然她把精力都花在拯救世界上了
Clearly, she's spending too much time saving the world
没时间修复游戏里的漏洞
and not enough time fixing the bugs in this game.
梅根 华盛顿怎么样
Hey, Meg, how's DC?
是吗
Really?
他们做什么了
Oh, wow, they did what?
等等 那家伙干嘛了
Wait, what was the guy doing?
我不仅买♥♥了个馅饼和真的咖啡
Not only do I have Pop-Tarts and real coffee now--
-不是说你的不好 -明白
- no offense to yours- - u202dYeah.
我还在迪德里克身上发现条重要线索
I just found a major lead on that Dedrik guy.
他住在柏林城外一个叫斯潘道的小镇的农场里
So, he lives in a farm outside Berlin in a town called Spandau.
有一条911报♥警♥...
There was a 9-1-1 call--
严格来说是112报♥警♥ 因为在德国
Well, technically, 1-1-2, because it's Germany,
可信♥号♥♥追踪到的地址
but it was traced to an address
就在迪德里克家的旁边
right next door to Dedrik's property.
救救我
Please help.
我被人绑♥架♥了
I've been kidnapped.
在一个小镇 旁边是农场
I'm in a small town, by a farm.
我看见很多树 还有山丘
I see lot of trees, hills.
快派人来救我 我叫...
Please send someone. My name--
那是艾弗里
That's Avery.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
确定
I'm sure.
她和迪德里克在合作 怎么又被他绑♥架♥了
Why would she be working with Dedrik after he kidnapped her?
等等
Hang on a second.
看看这通电♥话♥上的时间
Look at the timestamp on this call.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我们刚发现你女儿在德国的电♥话♥录音
We just found a recording of your daughter in Germany,
她在呼救
calling for help.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
艾弗里死了 柯特
Avery is dead, Kurt.
我们什么也做不了了
There's nothing we can do about it
我受不了听你讲这些细节...
and I can't keep listening to details--
简 电♥话♥是四天前打的
Jane, that call was from four days ago,
所以你女儿还活着
so your daughter is still alive.
盲点
第三季 第十一集
这... 这怎么可能
It's just-- It doesn't make any sense.
电♥话♥上的时间戳可能是错的
The timestamp on the call has to be wrong.
艾弗里怎么可能还活着
How can Avery be alive when you said
你不是说你亲眼看见她死了吗
you watched her die with your own eyes?
我以为是 当时她浑身是血
I thought that I did. She was covered in blood,
瞳孔扩大 没有脉搏
dilated pupils, no pulse.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表