剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
对付他们还有别的办法 唐
There's other ways to fight, Don.
干掉一个 还有十个
One down, ten to go.
你打起精神了
And you're up.
我们知道你是民兵组织"军团"的一份子
We know you're part of the Regiment militia.
你老大尼尔斯·布莱森打算
And that your leader Nils Bresden is planning
今天对一家发电厂发动袭击
an attack on a power plant today.
但发电厂只是个幌子 对不对
But the power plant was a decoy, wasn't it?
你的兄弟们另有目标
Your buddies are targeting something else.
民兵组织
Militia?
我有几个一起打猎的兄弟
I got some buddies I hunt with,
但我们每年这时候
but the only target we got
唯一的目标是加拿大雁
this time of year is Canada geese.
是吗 我们找到了M16和自适应战斗步♥枪♥
Really? You hunt them with the M16s or the ACRs
-你们用这些枪打猎吗 -我有使用权限
- we found at your place? - I got permits for those.
你们还从一个护林站
You also stole six cases of dynamite
偷了六箱炸♥弹♥
from a park ranger station,
打算对纽约警局发动袭击
helped plot an attack on the NYPD,
跨国偷运军♥火♥
smuggled arms across state lines.
还要我继续吗
Should I go on?
一个卧底特工已经看到了
An undercover agent has observed
你为这个民兵组织做的一切
everything you've done for this militia.
你只有一个机会自救了
You've got one chance to help yourself.
但如果我们派去卧底的两名探员丧命...
But if the two agents we have inside that group end up dead--
我懂了
I get it.
我不知道真正的目标是哪里
I don't know what the real target is.
布莱森一般不告诉我们这种事
Bresden kept us in the dark about most of that stuff.
我的任务就是 如果出了岔子 就去接他
My job was just to pick him up if anything went wrong.
去哪里接
Pick him up where?
47号♥高速公路 219英里标识
Highway 47, mile marker 219.
219英里标识那边有什么
What's at mile marker 219?
你没权限知道
You're not cleared to know.
但如果你有 我会告诉你
But if you were, I'd tell you
美国财政部的一个分支机构
an offshoot of the Treasury Department
就在其三英里之外
has a secret bunker hidden
-一个隐藏的秘密地堡 -为什么保密
- about three miles from there. - Why is it a secret?
因为它监控着全球美国人的每一笔金融交易
Because it monitors every financial transaction americans make globally.
这符合"军团"反政♥府♥的作风
Uh, okay, well, that fits the Regiment's
但克劳福德的目的是什么
anti-government M.O., but what's Crawford's angle?
如果那个监控系统离线
If that monitoring system goes dark,
他就可以和任何人交易了
he can make a transaction with anyone,
不限地域 完全不会被人发现
anywhere, completely undetected.
帕特森 让直升机待命
Patterson, clear the chopper for takeoff.
三支枪 一把刀
Three guns, a knife,
还有这么多小树枝
and all the tree branches we want.
还是没信♥号♥♥ 趁我们被逼至绝境之前
Still no signal. Let's pick off a few more
我们还是再干掉几个吧
before they force us into a last stand.
我觉得我是不行了
I don't think I have much more in me.
他们在那边 快来 快来
They're over there! Come on, come on!
这是绝境之下背水一战的时候了吧
Guess it's time for that last stand, huh?
好 我们走 走
All right, let's move. Let's go.
我表现如何
How am I doing?
因为我得说 我感觉不太好
'Cause I gotta tell you, I don't feel so hot.
今天就到这里了
That'll be all for today.
这事上 我祝你好运
I wish you luck with all of this,
萨帕塔探员
Agent Zapata.
我不需要运气
I don't need it.
我们已经掌握一些可靠的头绪了
We've made some solid connections already.
所以你才需要运气
Well, that's exactly why you need it.
你掌握的头绪越多
The more connections you make
克劳福德就越会注意到你
puts you more and more on Crawford's radar.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
你现在还不懂
Oh, you don't know anything.
但你很快就会明白了
But you will soon, heh.
这是电磁脉冲炸♥弹♥的最后一部分
Here's the final EMP part.
散开
Fan out!
该死
Damn it!
柯特 走
Kurt! Go!
-唐 还剩两发子弹 -一样
- Don, two rounds left. - Same.
把枪给我 我来拖住他们
Give me your gun, I'm gonna hold 'em off.
柯特 我一只脚已经踏进棺材了
Kurt, I'm half in the bag, man, come on.
我该来拖住他们
I should hold them off.
这事没商量
I'm not gonna argue with you.
快走
Go.
看到他们了
I see 'em!
-我没弹♥药♥了 -我们完了
- I'm out. - We're done.
我们之前配合得很好吧
We were a good time, weren't we?
是啊 兄弟
Yeah, we were, bud.
上 上
Go, go!
你们没事吧
You guys all right?
我没事 但他流血不止
I'm all right, but he's bleeding out.
我们得带他离开这里
We gotta get him out of here.
来 我们走 唐
Come on, come on, Don.
完全是浪费时间
This was a complete waste of time.
-不管你耍什么把戏 -没有把戏
- Whatever game you're playing-- - There's no game here.
从海外账户秘密转账
Pulling funds discreetly from offshore accounts
不是件易事 给我一个月
can be delicate-- give me a month...
确保这次交易完全隐秘
to ensure complete privacy for this transaction,
我会再加20%
and I'll add 20%.
不
No.
这是上天的旨意
This is a sign.
我的祖先告诉我 不要卖♥♥掉我们的土地
My ancestors are telling me not to sell our land.
我之前说服自己卖♥♥掉 太欠考虑了
I was a fool to convince myself I could.
这都要怪"军团"
This is the Regiment's fault.
布莱森没完成任务
Bresden couldn't hold up his end.
我保证 我会让他付出代价
I promise you, I will make him pay.
不 布莱森没有失败
No, Bresden didn't fail.
他被陷害了
He was set up.
因为我身边有人
Because someone close to me...
在跟联调局合作
is working with the FBI.
谁是条子
So, who's the Fed?
我有个猜想
I have a theory.
将可信之人招入麾下 我一直以这点为傲
I've always prided myself on collecting people I trust.
让他们伴我身侧
Keeping them close.
只有这样才能办成大事
That's the only way you can move forward in this world.
所以当我发现
So, when I find out that...
有人隐瞒自己的身份
someone isn't who they say they are,
把我耍得团团转
that they made me look foolish,
让我蒙在鼓里
kept me in the dark,
我对此很愤恨
I take that very personally.
现在
And now...
我知晓真♥相♥了
I can see again.
你怎么知道是他
How'd you know it was him?
当他说
When he said...
地堡那边出现延迟时
that there was a delay at the facility,
我打了一通电♥话♥
I made a call.
我让一个熟人查了一下那个民兵组织
I had an associate look into the militia
以及中间人 即维克多
and the go-between, which was Victor.
我也让他们查了一下你
And I had them look into you, too.
-我必须全面查一下 -当然
- I had to be thorough. - Of course.
不过其实是维克多的手♥机♥让他露馅了
But it was Victor's cell phone that gave him away.
拜托 我还以为你要买♥♥单走人了
Come on, man, I thought you were getting the bill.
原来维克多一直给联调局的人打电♥话♥
It turns out that Victor had been making calls to FBI numbers.
-喂 -喂 简
- Hello? - Hello, Jane.
他手♥机♥的定位显示他一周前去了柏林
And then his GPS put him in Berlin a week ago.
而他却说自己在明斯克
When he said he was in Minsk.
你来这里干什么 罗曼
What are you doing here, Roman?
我就是觉得我们是时候谈一下了
I just thought it was time that we had a little chat.
然后是今早
And then this morning,
他给联调局发了一个视频文件
he sent the FBI a video file.
文件上是什么
Any idea what was on the file?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表