剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
简 萨帕塔 你们没事吧
Jane and Zapata, you guys okay?
没事 我们没事
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, we're good.
我们获取掩体破坏弹了
We've secured the bunker busters.
这就好
That's good.
这就表示我们抓到格洛维奇了 都结束了
Means we got Gorovich. It's over.
我帮你们抓到了格洛维奇
I helped you to get Gorovich
你却要卸磨杀驴吗
and you throw me to the wolves?
如果你想让我道歉
If you're looking for an apology,
我可不会
you're not gonna get it.
我为很多人效力过
I have worked for so many people.
一些我自以为信得过的人
People I thought I could trust.
而结果 他们都背弃了我
And in the end, they all turned their back on me.
你为中情局效力 下场也会是一样的
Well, working for the CIA won't be any different for you!
至少让我和帕特森谈一下啊
At least let me talk to Patterson!
萨帕塔终止了他与中情局的合作
Zapata killed his deal.
他会坐穿牢底
He's going away for life.
我知道你在那里
I know you're there!
帕特森 求你了 我要见你
Patterson, please, I need to see you!
你确定你没有话
Are you sure you don't have anything
跟他说吗
you want to say to him?
我以为我会有
I thought I would.
他在我心目中成了一个神秘莫测的魔鬼
In my head he's become this great mythical monster.
而此刻 他就在我眼前
But now that he's in front of me,
我只看到一个懦弱 破碎不堪的男人
all I can see is a weak, broken shell of a man.
没必要再去纠结此事了
No meaning has to come from this happening to me.
这只是我过去经历的一次磨难
It's just a terrible thing that happened in my past.
也许此事造成的创伤永远无法愈合
Maybe something I'll never truly recover from.
-可以愈合... -没事
- You might, if-- - u202dIt's okay.
我拥有他没有的东西
I have something he doesn't...
我有未来
A future.
撇开其他不谈 今天创医院记录了
If nothing else, I think we set a hospital record today.
花了十多万的扫描检查费
Six figures... on elective scans!
有这样的父亲 你真有福气
You're lucky to have a father who cares so much.
你被送入急诊时
When they brought you into the ER,
医院说只能通知家属
they said they could only give medical info to family, so...
我就自称是你父亲了
I said I was your father.
总得有人照应你
Someone has to look out for you.
我一般会把这个礼物
I've given one of these
送给我最亲近的下属 我的心腹
to each of my closest colleagues, my inner circle.
通常作为周年礼
It's usually an anniversary gift,
庆祝任职十周年
ten years with the company.
把这个当作我接下来十年对你的投资吧
Consider this an investment in the next ten years.
我不知道说什么好了
I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天还跟我一起去吗
You still up for a trip tomorrow?
当然了 先生
Yes, sir.
我们携手共建明天吧
Let's go build something together.
这是什么情况
What's all this about, then?
想谈下瑞奇·多特康的事
It's about Rich Dotcom.
我们部门不管性骚扰
Sexual harassment's not my department.
但大家总会误解...
A common mistake though--
我们是来给你声援信的
We're here to give you our letters of support.
我不敢相信我竟会这么说
I can't believe that I'm gonna say this,
不过 他理应留在这里
but he deserves to keep his job.
他确实没个人样
He may be an irreverent ass,
但他在这里的工作救人性命
but the work he does here saves lives.
也救过我们 如果我们得越过你
Including all of ours. Now, if we need to go
直接去找司法部长
over your head and go straight
我们也会去的
to the Attorney General, we will.
我想我可以...
I suppose I can...
等他下次接受年度审核时 再做决定
delay a decision until his next annual review.
很好 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
助理局长 聊几句
Assistant Director, a word please.
-好 -尽管这样做很高尚
- Okay. - As honorable as it is
站出来声援你的罪犯属下
that you went to bat for your felon underling,
但你还是把你的菩萨心肠
you'd be better off saving your goodwill
留给你自己吧
at the Bureau for yourself.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
赫斯特也雇佣了你 记得吗
Hirst hired you, too, remember?
你就是下一个了
You're next.
这是蜻蜓文身案的备份文件
Here's a copy of the case file for the dragonfly tattoo.
我想中情局可能也会需要
I figured the CIA would want one, too.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
冰箱还有一些里德的婚礼试样蛋糕
Hey, Reade still has some extra cake samples
如果你想...
in the fridge, if you wanted--
不了
No.
我们现在就只是单纯的同事关系了
This is the only relationship I can have with you right now.
-我犯了个错误 -我觉得不是
- I made a mistake. - I don't think you did.
我觉得你只是一个可以客观看待问题的人
I think you're just someone who can see things objectively,
不会让友情或感情影响你
without friendships or emotions getting in the way.
中情局很幸运有你这样的特工
The CIA is lucky to have you.
我让你别来了
I told you not to come.
根据我个人经验 一般"别来了" 意思就是
From my own experience, "Don't come" usually means
"我要做些傻事
"I'm gonna do something stupid
我不想让人看到"
and I don't want any witnesses."
说真的 你还好吗
Hey, seriously, are you okay?
我当初为什么同意当博登的联络人
Why did I agree to be Borden's handler?
我可以让别人来接手他...
I could have passed him off to someone else...
但我没有
but I didn't.
我到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with me?
我觉得你接手那份工作
Look, I think you took the job
是因为你想亲自看住博登
because you didn't want to let Borden out of your sights.
你用你觉得最好的方式保护帕特森
You were protecting Patterson the best way you knew how.
也许她有一天会看清这点
Maybe someday she'll see that.
然而 就算她看不清
And you know what? Even if she doesn't,
也没关系 你还有我
it's fine, you still got me.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
不 有事
No, it's not...
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
对不起 我不该跟你告白
Sorry, I, uh... I shouldn't have done that.
你确实不该这么做啊
You're damn right you shouldn't have done that.
我订婚了 你不能就这样...
I'm engaged! You can't just say--
你两年前怎么没说
Where was this two years ago?!
-什么 -记得吗 我亲了你
- What? - Remember? I kissed you,
你说你对我没有那种感觉
and you told me you don't have the same feelings for me.
你说当时只是止痛药的副作用
You said it was just the painkillers.
我得走了
I gotta go.
等下 里德
Wait... Reade!
简 威勒
Jane! Weller!
罗曼今早发来的信息 我破解了
That text Roman sent you this morning, I decrypted it.
上面写了什么
What did it say?
布莱克·克劳福德
"明天更美好"主题宴会
是一个宴会的邀请函
It's an invitation to a gala.
主办人是克劳福德的女儿 布莱克
Hosted by Crawford's daughter, Blake.
里面还有一条信息
There was a message with it, too.
"布鲁耶加上克劳福德 等于克劳福德 井字号♥"
"Bruyere plus Crawford equals Crawford hashtag"?
这是国际象棋的记号♥
It's chess notation.
那个井字号♥代表 "将军"
That hashtag means "checkmate."
他是说 "克劳福德 将军"
He's saying "Crawford checkmate."
-宴会上会发什么事 -不清楚
- What's happening at the gala? - I don't know.
但不管是什么
But whatever it is,
罗曼觉得足够扳倒克劳福德了
Roman thinks it's enough to take down Crawford.
就在明天
Tomorrow.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表