剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Keith! Stay down!
六 七
Six, seven...
他要没弹♥药♥了吗
Is he out of bullets?
没有
No.
现在没有了
Now he is.
简
Jane!
帕特森
Patterson...
叫一辆救护车
call us an ambulance!
基斯中枪了
Keith's been shot.
不能用闪光灯 各位
Uh, no, no flashes please, guys.
不能毁了拍摄现场
We don't wanna ruin the scene.
枪手被制♥服♥ 昏过去了
Shooter is down and out.
但他有一个商贩许可证
But he's got a vendor permit.
参加"蓝与红街头博览会"用的
For the Blue and Red StreetFest.
一次性 不能转让 食物摊贩
就在今晚
That's tonight.
是由纽约警局和消防局的慈善基金会举办的
It's put on by charitable foundations of the NYPD and Fire Department.
室外活动 在市中心
It's outdoors, in the middle of the city,
上千人参与 包括市长
with thousands of people attending, including the mayor.
还有上百个警♥察♥与消防员
And hundreds of cops and firefighters.
怎么使恐怖袭击更加严重
How do you make a terrorist attack worse?
让第一反应人员都无法进行援救
You make it so the first responders can't respond.
尼科打算在发动袭击之前 打击当地政♥府♥
Niko is planning to kneecap local authorities before setting up operations.
911恐怖袭击中 炸毁的纽约双子大楼遗址
这里是"归零地"的最佳地点
It's the perfect Ground Zero.
这是什么许可证
What exactly is this permit?
由圣山猫产品公♥司♥获得的
It was obtained by Sacred Lynx Productions
用来从热狗与爆米花车分发电影零食
to distribute movie food from hot dog and popcorn carts.
他们要把环沙林藏在餐车之中
They're gonna hide the cyclosarin in the food carts.
道具房♥里有的是这种东西
The prop house is full of stuff like that.
简 我们在道具房♥见
Jane, you meet me at the prop house.
-瑞奇 压住这里 -好
- Rich, put pressure on that! - Yeah.
-照顾好他 别让他死了 -好
- Take care of him! Don't let him die! - All right!
我派探员去那个街头博览会
And I'll send agents to the StreetFest.
简 简 停下
Jane, Jane, stop, stop.
道具房♥
记住 我们不能朝餐车开枪
Remember, we can't shoot towards those carts
因为里面有环沙林
'cause of the cyclosarin.
生化武器 你把生化武器带到我的地盘上了吗
Chemical weapons? You brought chemical weapons onto my lot?!
别出去 布奇能认出我们
Don't go out. Booky can I.D. us.
布奇 你赶紧进去吧
Come on, Booky, go back inside.
-重要人物... -闭嘴
- important person as-- - Shut up!
好
Okay.
联调局
FBI!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
到那后面 快
Go behind there... go!
特效
爆♥炸♥物
火♥药♥ 丙烷
Gun powder, propane.
喷火器
A flamethrower.
这下好了 更不能用枪了
Great, more things we can't shoot at.
不可思议吧
This is pretty crazy, huh?
你今早还是个遥不可及的电影大明星
This morning you're like this untouchable movie star.
而此时我们成好朋友了 而且我在救你
And now we're best friends and I'm saving your life.
我这力道还可以吧
How's that for pressure, by the way?
有点太用力了
It's a bit much.
救护人员就要到了 不会有事的
The medics are coming, it's okay.
放下
Down.
放下
Down!
放下
Down!
爆破效果引爆器
当心 易燃
这里的东西都不是真的
Nothing in here is real.
那辆卡车要开走了
The trucks are about to pull away!
联调局
FBI!
里德 我们要封锁这个摄影棚
Reade! We need a perimeter around the studio!
连只苍蝇都不允许飞出去
Don't let anything off this lot!
瑞奇
Rich!
天呐 这玩意儿比枪爽多了
Oh, my God, this is so much better than a gun.
放下 瑞奇
Put it down, Rich.
希望我之前出手不算太重
Hope I wasn't too rough with you earlier.
不 你表现得好极了
No, you were perfect.
这些不够
This is not enough.
这是我们说好的价格
It's exactly what we agreed on.
我觉得我们得调整一下条件
I think we need to modify the agreement.
你跟踪的那个女人
That woman you're stalking...
你没说她的家世背景
you didn't tell me who her family was.
我得要点危险性工作补贴
I'm gonna need hazard pay.
是危险补贴 还是封口费
Hazard pay or... hush money?
有区别吗
Is there any difference?
我还可以杀人灭口
I have other ways to keep people quiet.
作为你的联调局顾问 我最后一条建议
My last tip as your FBI consultant.
如果一个联调局探员让你别跟过去
When a federal agent tells you to stay back,
你绝不能跟过去
you gotta stay the hell back.
-最后一条建议吗 -对
- Last tip? - Yeah.
别这样 柯特 我需要你这样的人在片场
Come on, Kurt, I need a guy like you on a movie set.
不 我不适合混好莱坞
No, I'm-- I'm not cut out for Hollywood.
如果你什么时候需要真枪实战
But if you ever, like, need some real action,
联调局的大门永远向你敞开
you know, you're always welcome at the FBI.
真的吗
Really?
假的
No.
必须不是真的
Not at all.
不行
No.
过来
Come here.
天呐 你的胳膊 我很抱歉
Oh, jeez, your arm. I'm so sorry.
瑞奇 带他去电梯吧
Rich, take him to the elevator.
没问题 你没事吧
You got it. You all right?
他射伤过我一次
You know, he shot me once.
威勒
Weller, hey, uh...
简女儿的线索
That lead on Jane's daughter.
你说你会调查的那条线索
The one you said you'd look into?
简的女儿离开那家医院的那天
This nurse worked at the maternity ward
这个护士在那个产房♥当班
the day Jane's daughter left the hospital.
她有自己的记录 不同于医院的病历...
Kept her own notes, separate from hospital records and...
我知道已经很长时间了
I know it's been a long time,
但她也许知道一些关于那对养父母的信息
but maybe she has some details on the adoptive parents.
查一下也无妨
Can't hurt to look into it.
简 我...
Jane, there's-- I--
原因呢
What was that for?
我就是在想瑞奇说的话
I was just thinking about something Rich said.
你一提他 浪漫火花熄灭了
Way to ruin the moment.
不
No...
我们当时在聊我女儿的事
We were talking about the whole daughter thing.
他说他希望我能过上幸福生活
And he said he wants me to find my happy ending.
但我已经找到幸福了
But I've already found it.
我们大厅见
I'll see you in the lobby.
能聊几句吗
Got a minute?
对于你 当然了
For you, always.
你去年夏天出席了洛伊的癌症慈善午宴
You were at the Loewe Cancer Fund brunch last spring.
我参与的活动多了
I go to a lot of events.
只是...
It's just...
你跟我说 你已经有数十年
You told me you hadn't spoken to anyone
没和她们家的人联♥系♥过了
from the family in decades.
我就是想确认一下 你的记忆还是如此
I'm just checking to make sure that's still your recollection.
我们的工作最重要的就是信任
Trust is the cornerstone of our work here.
让别人信任我们 我们信任彼此
Trust from the people. Trust in each other.
我不用告诉你 保持这份信任
I don't need to tell you how critical it is
多么至关重要
to maintain that trust.
对 这不用你说
No, you don't, which is
所以我才来消除误会
why I'm just asking for some clarity here.
你两年前的"滥用"药物一事
Your "indiscretion" with drugs two years ago
本可以轻易毁了
could've completely derailed
你升上助理局长的机会
your promotion to assistant director.
但我出手将其摆平了
But I... made sure that would never happen.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表