剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
足色完美无瑕 十克拉 明亮式切割
D Flawless, ten carats, brilliant cut.
博茨瓦纳无冲突钻石
Conflict-free from Botswana.
这么完美的天然钻石非常少见
Such natural perfection is rare.
很漂亮
It's stunning.
我全要了
I'll take them all.
我们上次见面以来 市场有变化了
Since we first spoke, there was a spike in the market.
似乎有人在大批量地
It seems someone's been buying
采购这些高品质钻石
these high-quality stones in bulk.
还好我们抢先拿到了
Well, lucky we got to them first.
但是过程很不容易
It took quite an effort.
我动用了许多人脉
I had to reach out to my contacts
亚洲 阿姆斯特丹 纽约
all over Asia, Amsterdam, New York.
甚至还进行了竞标
There were even some bidding wars.
是吗 但价格已经定好 三千万
Well... the price was set. 30 million.
市场价已经失控
The market is out of my control.
多加六百万 来弥补我的意外损失
Six million will cover my unexpected costs.
我建议你
I would urge you
不要出尔反尔
not to break your word.
我很信任你
I trusted you.
就像你也可以信任我
Just like you should trust
不会把你出♥卖♥♥♥给相关部门
that I won't turn you over to the authorities
说出你为宋恩义三合会走私军♥火♥的事
for smuggling arms for the Sun On Yee triad...
或是让你的妻子知道
or to your wife for the waitress
你时不时与服务员妮娜幽会
you're seeing on the side-- Nina, is it?
如果知道你出轨了
I mean, how would little Rissa feel,
小丽莎会怎么想呢
knowing that you cheated on her mother?
或是看着自己的爸爸锒铛入狱
Growing up with a father in prison?
不过这有个前提
I mean, assuming, of course,
就是宋恩义三合会没有先杀了你
the Sun On Yee triad don't get to you first.
话语是非常强大的东西
Words are very powerful things
我建议你接下来的话好好想想
so I suggest you choose your next ones carefully.
三千万
30 million.
多谢惠顾
Thank you for your business.
有什么问题吗
Any problems?
有问题聊一聊就好了
Nothing a little conversation couldn't fix.
做得好
Well done.
价值三亿美金的无法追踪的钻石
$300 million in untraceable diamonds.
比现金还好
Better than cash.
我总觉得这么大一笔交易
I can't help but feel like we're getting
绝对称得上是世纪最佳了
the deal of the century at this price.
布鲁耶完全不知道他的土地有多值钱
Bruyere has no idea how valuable his land really is.
但他会知道的
But he will.
而他知道之后一定不会太开心
And when he does he won't be happy.
站在最终会胜利的一方 感觉如何
So, how does it feel to be standing on the right side of history?
能有你帮我 深感欣慰 汤姆
It's good to have you on board, Tom.
走吧
Let's go!
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
你该多考虑点我的感受
You should've cared about me more.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我们现在就只是单纯的同事关系了
This is the only relationship I can have with you right now.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
你两年前怎么没说
Where was this two years ago?
基顿来电
什么事
What?!
知道了
Understood.
这位是联邦检察官办公室的加莉·格兰特
This is Gali Grant from the U.S. Attorney's Office.
她会协助我们处理克劳福德的案子
She's gonna be helping us with the Crawford case.
这得看有没有案子了 这次的消息是什么
That is, if you have a case. Tell me about this tip.
线人告诉我们 克劳福德打算
Our sources told us that Crawford is meeting
和让·保罗·布鲁耶在慈善晚宴见面
Jean-Paul Bruyere at a charity gala.
布鲁耶加上克劳福德 等于克劳福德 井字号♥
Bruyere plus Crawford equals Crawford hashtag.
布莱克·克劳福德
"为了美好明天"慈善晚宴
那个井字号♥代表 "将军"
That hashtag means checkmate.
他是说 "克劳福德 将军"
He's saying "Crawford Checkmate."
那布鲁耶是谁
And Bruyere is?
比利时的一位腐♥败♥商人
A corrupt businessman from Belgium who's been suspected
身上有洗钱 偷税 内♥幕♥交易等嫌疑
of money laundering, tax evasion, insider trading--
嫌疑 所以他的腐♥败♥现在还只是推断
Suspected? So corrupt is more of a theory at this point.
这次见面是个机会
This meet could be the key
也许可以抓克劳福德一个现行
to catching Crawford in a criminal act.
我明白 你们都知道克劳福德很坏
Look, I get it. You know Crawford's bad.
你们知道他资助了沙暴
You know he financed Sandstorm
还收买♥♥了赫斯特 害死了很多人
and bought off Hirst and has had many people killed.
但知道这些事和在法庭上证实这些事
But knowing these things and proving them in court
是完全不同的两码事 你们需要证据
are entirely separate matters. You need evidence.
我很尊敬您
With all due respect,
但我们清楚该如何立案
we do know how to build a case.
这也是我们的工作
It's kind of what we do around here.
我只是想说 如果你们的证词有漏洞
I'm just saying, you got a witness whose story
或者证据链有差错 那我们就完了
comes up short or a shaky chain of custody, we're screwed.
如果这次会面真的有情况
So if this meeting really is something,
那也许是我们唯一的机会 别搞砸了
it could be your only shot. Don't blow it.
她说话可真好听
Well, she's a joy.
好吧 她说的话你们都听到了
Yeah, well, you guys heard her.
威勒 简 盯紧布鲁耶和克劳福德
Weller, Jane, zero in on Bruyere and Crawford.
查清楚他们之间到底有什么交易
Figure out what they could want from each other.
布莱克的这次晚宴是怎么回事
Okay, so, what do we know about Blake's gala?
根据邀请函显示 所有宾客
Well, according to the invitation, guests are
"杜布罗尼克机场集♥合♥"
都要飞到克罗地亚杜布罗尼克
instructed to fly into Dubrovnik, Croatia,
但仅此而已
but it's all we know.
布莱克每年都会这样 为了防狗仔队
Blake does this every year to keep the paparazzi away.
宾客们抵达指定机场之后
Once the guests arrive at the designated airport,
就会有专车将他们接到秘密地点
they're then shuttled to the top secret location.
好 想尽一切办法查到晚宴地点
All right, do whatever it takes to find it.
看这个
Hey, look at this.
布鲁耶四年前宣布破产了
Bruyere declared himself bankrupt four years ago.
我们收到了你的信息 出什么事了吗
Hey, we got your message. Is everything okay?
我一直在想你之前说的话
I've been thinking about what you said.
我们越是同心协力 就能越快扳倒克劳福德
The more we work together, the faster we get Crawford.
所以我去网上找了很久
So, I dug around online, went through my family's
我家人的云账户 我爸的日历
cloud accounts, my dad's calendar.
这是所有和汉克·克劳福德有关的
This is every snapshot, travel itinerary,
照片 行程单 还有聊天记录
and message that has to do with Hank Crawford.
太好了
That's great.
我们马上请分♥析♥师开始排查
We'll get our analysts on that right away.
等等 什么意思 你之前说同心协力
Wait, what do you mean? You said "Work together."
说好的一起努力呢
Where's the together part?
我非常感谢你的帮助
Look, I really appreciate this.
但我们在和时间赛跑
But we are racing the clock,
调查也许能直接扳倒克劳福德的线索
chasing a lead that could bring Crawford down today.
让我帮忙吧 我父亲的死
So let me help! That man is responsible
绝对是他干的 我确定
for my dad's death, I know it.
太危险了 抱歉
It's too dangerous, I'm sorry.
我们会立刻让分♥析♥师开始看这些
We're get our lab techs on this immediately.
但是现在你能做的仅此而已
But right now there's nothing more you can do.
回安全屋去吧 有情况我们通知你
Head back to the safe house. We'll keep you posted.
等等 你们怎么会有这艘游艇的照片
Wait, why do you have a picture of this yacht?
你认识这艘游艇吗
Do you know that yacht?
认识 两年前我的春假几乎都在上面过的
Know it? Two years ago I spent most of spring break on it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 名字叫"海的诱惑" 我不会忘记
Yeah, it's called "Sea-Duction" I think I'd remember that.
我当时跟父母一起 克劳福德一家
I was with my parents, the Crawfords,
还有游艇的主人 一对情侣
and the couple who owned it.
情侣
A couple?
那是布鲁耶的游艇
That's Bruyere's boat.
我们记录里并未显示他有妻子
We've got no record of him having a wife.
对 他们并没有结婚
Yeah, they weren't exactly married.
她的名字叫艾莉森还是艾莉来着
Her name was Allison or Ali something?
我只记得我爸跟我说
All I remember is my dad telling me
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表