剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Uh, no, we need to find your dad and Bruyere right now.
但那不会打断他们的面谈吗
But won't that interrupt their meeting?
希望打断 我边走边解释
Hopefully, I'll explain on the way.
抱歉打扰了 布鲁耶先生
Pardon the interruption. Mr. Bruyere?
杰克曼先生
Monsieur Jakeman?
老板 我有话和你说
Sir, a word?
无信♥号♥♥ 检查信♥号♥♥源
这是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
联调局盯上我们了
The FBI is onto us.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我没时间解释了
I don't have time to explain.
你信任我 对吧
You trust me, right?
爸 听汤姆的话
Dad, listen to Tom.
我当然信了
Of course I do.
你得尽快完成交易
I need you to wrap this up as quickly as possible.
我有办法离开
I have a way out.
他改变主意了
He changed his mind.
为什么
Why?
重要吗 扳倒克劳福德的计划泡汤了
Does it matter? We just lost our whole case on Crawford.
很好
Très bon.
追踪器还好用
The tracker's still active.
我们还是能抓到罗曼
We can still get Roman.
拿好武器 行动吧
All right, let's gear up, let's move.
这是地契 汉克
Here's the deed to the land, Hank.
我们得赶紧走了
We need to go right now.
-让·保罗 交易愉快 -汉克
- Jean-Paul... it's a pleasure. - Hank.
-让·保罗 -汤姆
- Jean-Paul... - Tom.
跟我来
Follow me.
他们不见了 罗曼呢
They're gone. Where's Roman?
等一下 还是有干扰
Hang on, I'm still getting some interference.
好了 他在楼下 朝南中庭走去
Okay, here we go, he's downstairs, headed to the South Atrium...
罗曼的追踪器
正把拦截路线发给你
Uh, sending you an intercept route now!
收到
Copy.
他在厨房♥外面
Okay, he's right outside the kitchen!
别太大动作 他穿过人群了
Stay calm. He's passed the group.
联调局
FBI!
帕特森 罗曼不在这里
Patterson! Roman's not here!
什么 但是他在附近
What? But he's close.
你能穿过中庭吗
Can you get across the atrium?
我们过不去
We can't get to him.
我们得绕到他们后面
We need to get behind them.
好 你们俩去吧
All right, you girls, go, go!
罗曼在哪儿 帕特森
Where the hell is Roman, Patterson?
你不是追踪了他的追踪器吗
I thought you were following his tracker.
我是啊 追踪器的定位就在那里
I am, it puts him right there.
你就站在他上方
You're literally standing right on top of him.
罗曼发现了那个追踪器
Roman found the tracker.
-让·保罗 -汤姆
- Jean-Paul... - Tom.
我们设下路障
Let's set up roadblocks.
不让任何渡轮离开这座岛
Keep every ferry from leaving the island.
那样阻止不了他 他们坐飞机走了
That's not gonna stop them, they're airborne.
我们没抓到克劳福德
We didn't arrest Crawford.
但你们刚除掉了世上最危险的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But you just took out one of the world's deadliest terrorists
他没法再发动袭击了
before he could become active again.
干得漂亮
Good work.
保持联络
I'll be in touch.
差一点就抓到了
We were so damn close.
这没道理啊
It doesn't add up.
罗曼想出了一个天衣无缝的计划抓捕克劳福德
Roman comes up with an elaborate plan for us to arrest Crawford.
他还让我们进到屋子里了
He even gets us into the room.
结果来了个惊天大反转
Only to make a complete 180.
为什么最后一刻改变主意
Why jam us up at the last minute?
因为他这个人就这样
'Cause that's what he does.
他耍了我们 浪费了我们的资源...
He manipulates us, wastes our resources...
他是想展示他又一次玩弄我们于鼓掌了
He's trying to show us that he's in control again.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你们看
Take a look at this.
他应该是意识到 如果扳倒克劳福德
I think he realized what he'd be giving up
他会失去什么了
if he took Crawford down.
虽然他一直利用布莱克
He may have been using Blake,
但他好像也真心在乎她
but I think he actually cared about her, too.
那又如何 他是为了爱这么做吗
So what? You're saying he did it for love?
还有家人 他一直没体验过这两件事
And family, the two things he never had.
如果他完全站到布莱克和她父亲这边了
If he's fully on-side with Blake and her father,
他这就是跟世上最有权力
he's just aligned himself with one of the most
最危险的犯罪分子结盟了
powerful and dangerous criminals in the world.
看来罗曼不会再给我们提供文身线索了
Looks like Roman won't be helping us with any more tattoos.
联调局怎么会查到此事的
How the hell did the FBI get onto this?
也许他们发现了布鲁耶是个罪犯
Maybe they realized Bruyere was a criminal,
他们一直在追踪他
and they've been tracking him.
你说什么呢
But what are you talking about?
让·保罗是罪犯吗 爸
JP is a criminal? Dad?!
布莱克 这事你先别插嘴
Blake, you don't need to be a part of this conversation.
你知道此事 却没告诉我吗
You knew this and didn't tell me?
你当然知道了 除了我 大家都知道
Oh, and of course you knew, everyone but me.
爸 你为什么要和这种人做生意
Dad, why would you make a deal with someone like that?
这会毁了一切啊
This could compromise everything!
公♥司♥ 声誉 我们的性命
The company, our reputation, our lives!
这块土地至关重要 必须要买♥♥下来
This land is important. It had to be done.
我去喝一杯
I'm getting a drink.
你怎么知道联调局来了
How did you know the FBI was coming?
如果我背叛了你 为什么还要在最后一刻救你呢
Why would I betray you, only to save you at the last minute?
说不好 为了巩固我们对你的信任
I don't know. To secure our trust?
布鲁耶死了 而你没有
Bruyere is dead now and you're not.
因为我带大家逃出来了
Because I got us out.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
联调局一事解决之前 我们暂避风头
We lay low until this FBI situation is resolved.
我会搞定联调局
I will take care of the FBI.
你本来就该搞定联调局 但你没有
You were supposed to take care of the FBI and you didn't.
我们拿到了布鲁耶的地
We've got Bruyere's land.
我们得开始实行计划了
We need to set the plan in motion.
免得又节外生枝
Before anything else goes wrong.
我一直在想那天晚上的事...
I've been thinking about the other night and...
我不该就那么突然离开
I shouldn't have left so abruptly.
你不用道歉 我该道歉
You don't have to apologize, I do.
如果时间能倒流 我一定会回到过去
If I could go back in time... I would.
那我们就这样做吧
So, why don't we just do that?
倒带 假装这事从没发生过
Let's rewind, pretend it didn't happen.
我们都知道 这不可能
We can't, we both know that.
塔莎
Tasha...
你是我最好的朋友 我不想失去你
You're my best friend. I don't wanna lose you.
我不能参加你的婚礼 里德
I can't go to your wedding, Reade.
我没法给你当伴郎
I can't be your best man.
塔莎
Tasha?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该怎么和小梅解释
What am I supposed to tell Meg?
说事实
The truth.
她理应知道
She deserves it.
你觉得我们会抓到他们吗
You think we'll ever get them?
一定会
Yeah, I do.
我为昨天的事道歉
I need to apologize for yesterday.
哪一部分
Which part?
你要为难我一番了 是吧
You're not gonna make this easy on me, are you?
必须的
Not a chance.
我错过了你18年的人生
I missed out on 18 years of your life.
一想到你可能又会出事...
And the thought of anything happening to you again...
我没事
I'm okay.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
我住在两个联调局探员守在门外的安全屋里
I live in a safe house with two FBI agents guarding my door.
就算我打了个喷嚏 他们都会上报
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表