剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
We got one bomb in the van and one in the hotel.
-好 我去酒店 -我去酒店
- Okay, I've got the hotel. - I got the hotel.
好吧 那我们去找货车
Okay, guess we get the van.
现在是紧急疏散
This is an emergency evacuation.
太多白色的送货车了
So many white delivery vans.
你在哪 你在哪
Where are you, where are you?
我们马上就到会场了
We're almost at the conference room.
-我们应该找什么 -我还不知道
- What are we looking for? - I don't know yet.
等等 我找到了
Wait, I've got it.
我刚看到一名难民今天早些时候
I just found footage of one of the refugees
推着一个黑色行李箱进酒店的录像
rolling in a black suitcase earlier today.
他把行李箱留在了大堂
He dropped it in the lobby,
所以去检查一下行李存放处
so check the luggage room.
我们马上到
We're on our way!
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, coming through.
行李箱什么样子
What does the suitcase look like?
是个大黑箱子
Uh, it's big and black.
有轮子和把手的硬壳箱子
It's a hardtop with wheels and a handle.
这样的箱子到处都是
This is not very helpful.
好吧 那就得逐个排查了
Okay, we're gonna have to check 'em all.
等等 箱子上有个粉色的飞机牌
Wait, uh, it's got a... pink airport tag on it.
是个行李遗失贴纸
A lost luggage sticker.
里德 我通过交通监控找到了货车
Reade, I tracked the van using traffic cams.
车牌号♥是DK0-34M8
Plate number: DK0-34M8.
白色货车 后面没有窗户
White panel van. No rear windows.
停在街区附近的路边
It's parked on the street around the block.
我们马上到
On our way.
简
Jane.
帕特森 我们找到炸♥弹♥了
Okay, Patterson, we found the bomb.
弹片不是在炸♥弹♥里面
The shrapnel is not inside it.
而是在炸♥弹♥四周
It's surrounding it.
我们得把炸♥弹♥挖出来
Okay, we're gonna have to dig it out.
记住 萨亚是个行家
Okay, just remember
但他把炸♥弹♥做成像是外行做的
that Saya is a pro trying to look like an amateur.
所以不会是个高科技炸♥弹♥
So it won't be a high-tech device,
也就是说炸♥弹♥可能非常不稳定
which means it's probably extremely unstable.
好吧 那你希望我们怎么做
Okay, what exactly do you want us to do?
只要试着不要碰到炸♥弹♥的主体
Just try not to disturb the body of the bomb.
好 停停停
Okay, whoa-whoa, stop-stop-stop-stop.
这边的要散架了
The components on this side are coming loose.
这样 我来抓住炸♥弹♥
Okay. I'll hold the bomb together.
好
Okay.
你把碎片挪开
You move some of that shrapnel,
好让我能把炸♥弹♥抬起来
so we can lift it out.
好的
Okay.
好了
Here we go.
你们把炸♥弹♥弄出来了吗
Do you have it out yet?
取出来了 做得很粗糙
Yeah, uh, it's crude.
数字面板 电池 电线...
Digital face, batteries, wires...
我没找到引信 肯定藏在里面了
I don't see a det cord anywhere. It must be hidden inside.
该死 我们需要个机器人
Damn it! We're gonna need a robot.
拆弹小队两分钟后赶到
Bomb Squad's two minutes out.
-好的 还有46秒 -好吧...
- Okay, well, we have 46 seconds. - Okay...
那就只能把伤害降到最低了
Then all we can do is minimize casualties,
给我点时间
give me a sec.
帕特森 我举着炸♥弹♥呢
Patterson, the bomb is in my hands.
这个房♥间够安全吗 可以在这里引爆吗
Is this room secure enough that we can detonate it in here?
不行 那面是承重墙
Nope, that's a load-bearing wall.
整幢大楼都会倒塌...
The whole building will come down, uh...
机械室不行 洗衣间不行...
Not the mechanical room, not the laundry room...
帕特森
Patterson?
能把它带到厨房♥去吗
Can you get it to the kitchen?!
可以 不过你得告诉我们怎么走
Yes! If you tell us where it is!
穿过大厅 在楼梯那里左转
Head through the lobby and take a left at the stairs.
站住 站住 快离开这里
Stop! Stop! Get out of here!
我找到车了
I got the van.
我找到萨亚了
I got Saya!
下个路口左转
Take your next left,
再向右转 然后顺着大厅一直走
and then right, then straight down the hall.
厨房♥里应该有一台工业制冷机
There should be an industrial freezer in the kitchen.
可以用来降低炸♥弹♥的威力
It should act like a bomb containment chamber.
因为比较冷嘛
Just, you know, colder.
引爆装置在萨亚手上
Saya's got the detonator.
别怕 我们是来帮忙的
It's okay! It's okay, we're here to help.
他们和炸♥弹♥一起被锁在车里了
They're locked inside with the bomb.
后退 你们得后退
Back! I need you to get back!
快走 救出他们了 几个难民安全了
Go! I got 'em! The refugees are secure!
引爆装置也安全了
So's the detonator.
你们能行吗
Are you guys gonna make it?
还剩15秒钟
We've got 15 seconds!
赶快
Hurry!
简 只剩三秒钟了
Jane, we got three seconds!
告诉我你们已经到了厨房♥
Tell me you're in the kitchen.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 你呢
Yeah... you?
谢谢你没向我开枪也没偷我的钱
Thanks for not shooting me and stealing my money.
夜晚还没结束呢
Well, the night's not over yet.
那张床上有很多钱
There's a lot of money on that bed.
那只是六个月的而已
That's just in six months.
想一想几年下来会有多少
Imagine what a couple years would look like.
你怎么不说话了
What's with the storm cloud?
没什么
Uh... nothing.
我只是...
I-- I just, um...
我怀念在队里的日子
I missed being a part of a team.
怀念队伍还是某一个人
A team or one particular?
别再逃跑 别再孤身一人
Stop running, stop being alone.
从这里开始 就在这里
Start being here, right here.
你可以过得快乐 简
You're allowed to be happy, Jane.
其实呢...
Well...
试一下也无妨嘛
Can't blame a guy for tryin'.
港务局刚刚在肯尼迪国际机场逮捕了德里克
Port Authority just arrested Derek at JFK.
他和萨亚都有律师 他们什么都不肯说
He and Saya both lawyered up, they're not talking.
知道为什么罗曼一开始选择了小梅吗
Any idea why Roman picked Meg in the first place?
我也希望我知道
Wish I knew.
每次他亲自动手
Any time he's gotten this personal,
都会揭开我们的一个秘密
it's been to expose one of our secrets.
罗曼一开始为什么想帮助难民呢
And why did Roman wanna help the refugees in the first place?
那与整件事情有什么关联吗
How does that connect to the bigger picture?
是有关联的 不过并没有违法
Well, there is a connection. It's just not illegal.
克劳福德的多家公♥司♥
So, several of Crawford's companies
都与难民营的人有协议
hold contracts inside refugee camps.
他向那些难民营捐了大笔钱
And he's made huge donations to all of them,
其中就包括依可难民营
including Camp Iko.
我觉得他想要的不仅仅是减税优♥惠♥
Something tells me he's after more than just a tax break.
但他最终的目标会是什么呢
But what it? What's his endgame?
拜托 我还以为你要买♥♥单走人了
Come on, man, I thought you were getting the bill.
这才刚刚入夜呢 TJ
Night's young, TJ, night's young.
大多数人买♥♥贵的酒因为他们没意识到
Most people buy the expensive stuff 'cause they don't realize
贵的酒是为美国游客造的
the expensive stuff is made for American tourists.
这可是货真价实的好酒
This here, it's the real deal.
人们就是会被花哨的东西吸引
People just get distracted with fancy things.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我们谈论的不是伏特加
We're not talking about vodka.
我告诉她创伤后应激障碍的事你生气了吗
You pissed I told her about the PTSD?
不该由你来告诉她
Wasn't exactly yours to tell.
看来布莱克被抢劫的时候
Guess Blake was pretty lucky
你碰巧在巴塞罗那是她走运
that you happened to be in Barcelona when she got mugged.
正确的地点 正确的时间 是吧
Right place, right time, huh?
不好意思
Excuse me.
什么事
Yeah?
把钱汇给他的律师
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表