剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
《盲点》上季回顾
Previously on "Blindspot"...
她不记得自己是谁
She can't remember who she is,
从哪里来 什么都不记得
where she came from, nothing.
柯特·威勒
联调局
我十岁的时候 我邻居家的孩子失踪了
When I was ten, our next-door neighbor went missing.
五岁女孩 于克利尔菲附近失踪
我觉得无名氏就是泰勒·肖
I think Jane Doe is Taylor Shaw.
你从来都不是泰勒·肖
You were never Taylor Shaw.
-那你又是谁 -我不知道 可...
- Who the hell are you? - I don't know, but--
跪下 双手抱头
Get on your knees, put your hands on your head.
无名氏 你被捕了
Jane Doe, you're under arrest.
三个月后
中情局俄勒冈黑狱
好了 再问你一次
Okay, let's try this again.
为什么选柯特·威勒
Why Kurt Weller?
柯特·威勒
联邦调查局
你看 你来这里已经三个月了
You know, you've been here for three months.
你还要我们这样折磨你到什么时候 简
How much longer are you gonna make us do this to you, Jane?
在你的内心深处有一处地方
There's a place in your mind
没人能到得了
no one can get to.
那个地方只属于你自己
A place that belongs only to you.
无论他们说什么 做什么
No matter what they say, no matter what they do,
没人能从那里抓到你
no one can reach you there.
疼痛 只是一场梦
Pain... is a dream.
疼痛只是一场梦
Pain is a dream.
好吧 来游个泳吧
Okay... let's go swimmin'.
他们的工作是让你觉得濒临死亡
Their job is to make you feel like you're about to die.
你只需要不相信他们
Your job is not to believe them.
你的身体或许会虚弱 但你的精神依然强大
Your body might get weak, but your mind is strong.
拉她出来
Get her out.
拉她出来
Get her out!
她想淹死自己
Ah, she tried to drown herself.
给她输液 快
Juice her. Hurry up!
等待时机
Bide your time.
静观其变
Wait and watch.
总会有办法逃脱的
There's always a way out.
把她关起来
Put her in the cell.
吊起来
Hang her up.
钥匙
Keys.
盲点
第二季 第一集
两
周
后
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
-安全 -安全
- Clear! - Clear!
她不在这
She's not here!
挖地三尺肯定能找到她
Lets start digging up floor boards.
我的情报很准确
My intel's solid.
等等
Wait.
你们听见了吗
You hear that?
她骑摩托车向西边去了
She's on a bike, headed west.
你们回车上去 我们合围她
Head back to the SUV. We'll try and box her in.
威勒 左转弯
Weller, make a hard left.
我能抓到她
I can catch her!
对 听我的向左转 你就能抓到
Yes, you can, if you make a hard left.
相信我
Just trust me.
知道了
Fine!
不许动
Stay where you are!
手举起来
Show me your hands.
头盔摘掉
Remove that helmet.
手举起来
Let me see your hands.
劳拉·摩西 你被捕了
Laura Moses, you're under arrest.
你们俩今天干得不错
Nice work today, you two.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
有事 到底怎么了
Something. What?
就是有点虎头蛇尾 你不觉得吗
It's just a little anticlimactic, don't you think?
我们竟然花一礼拜时间来抓个造假♥币♥的
We spent an entire week tracking down a counterfeiter.
这次抓捕行动很成功啊
It was a solid bust.
纹身案还没解决呢
We miss working the tattoos.
威勒助理局长
Assistant Director Weller?
我叫娜兹.卡莫尔 国安局的
My name is Naz Kamal. I work for the NSA.
我希望能够立刻跟你们聊聊
I need to speak with you and your team immediately.
可以借一步说话吗
Do you mind following me?
无名氏逃走了
Jane Doe has escaped.
从哪里逃走的
Escaped from where?
我们还没来得及审问
The CIA swooped in and took custody
中情局就闯出来把她带走了
before we could even process her.
他们不允许我们参与 拒绝合作
They've denied access and refused to cooperate.
几个月来我一直想从他们那里套出情报
I've been trying to get information from them for months.
可是一直被拒之门外
They've been stonewalling me.
他们把她一直关在俄勒冈州的黑狱里
They were holding her at a black site in Oregon.
天哪
Oh, my God.
可是她逃走了吗
But she broke out?
-对 -而你知道她在哪里
- Yes. - And you know where she is?
新泽西州卡姆登市一台ATM拍到了她的身影
We caught her walking past an ATM camera in Camden, New Jersey.
为什么国安局对她这么感兴趣
Why is the NSA so interested in Jane?
我隶属国安局的一处叫"零号♥分部"秘密部门
I work for an off-book wing of the NSA called Zero Division.
大约六年前
About six years ago,
我开始研究一组看似随机的恐怖袭击事件
I started to connect a number of seemingly random terror events.
肯塔基州的建筑遭袭
The Kentucky State Building attack,
华盛顿地铁爆♥炸♥案 奥黑尔枪击案
DC subway bombing, shooting at O'Hare.
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都是单枪匹马
Those were all lone wolves.
不 是有人故意这么设计的
No, they were just designed to look like that.
我们认为累计共有十几场恐怖袭击
We believe that a single group is responsible
都是由同一个团伙幕后主使的
for over a dozen domestic terror attacks in total.
我为他们起了代号♥叫"沙暴"
I've given them the code name "Sandstorm."
我们在这个团伙中安插了卧底
We cultivated an asset within the organization,
根据他们传出的情报
and they managed to get word to us
暗指这个团伙在时代广场有所动作
alluding to an impending incident in Times Square.
我们认为简曾是沙暴组织的核心成员
We believe that Jane was a key member of Sandstorm
被派来成为你身边的特洛伊木马
sent to you as a Trojan horse,
我们至此一直在密切关注事件进展
and we've been monitoring the situation ever since.
我们现在跟你们说这些
The only reason we're telling you now is
是因为我们需要赶在中情局之前找到她
because we need your help to get to Jane before the CIA does.
为什么
Why?
因为在你逮捕她之前
Because, before you arrested her,
我们认为她本打算反抗沙暴组织的
we believe Jane was about to turn against Sandstorm.
简对你们团队产生了很深厚的感情
Look, Jane developed a deep connection with this team.
如果说谁能让她弃暗投明 只能是你们
If anyone can turn her into an asset... it's you.
我不确定她被关在黑狱三个月之后
Not sure how connected she's gonna feel
对我们还能有什么感情
after being in a black site for three months.
尤其还是我们把她拱手交了出去
Especially since we're the ones who handed her over.
我们没有拱手相交 是他们带走了她
We didn't hand her over. They took her.
沙暴组织在计划一次前所未有的大动作
Sandstorm is planning its biggest attack yet.
我们必须试试
We have to try.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
新泽西州 卡姆登市
汽车旅馆
没搞错吧 她现在在汽车旅馆工作吗
Seriously, she's just working here at motel?
对 做保洁 不办手续 薪资付现
As a maid, yes. It pays under the table.
这样便于她低调行事 赚点钱
It's a way for her to lie low, make a little money.
低调是要做什么
Lie low and then what?
你不如自己去问问她
Why don't you ask her yourself?
你想怎么做
How do you want to play this?
我还是觉得应该通知当地特警
I still say we call in local SWAT.
虽然只有一个人 可她毕竟是简
It's one person, but that one person is Jane.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我要单独进去
I'm gonna go in there alone.
这是个非常非常糟的主意
That's a very, very bad idea.
是啊 我们一起去
Yeah, we'll go in together.
不行 如果我们兴师动众地过去
No... if we go in there hot,
可能会造成激烈冲突
this could go bad... very bad.
可如果你自己去 结果可能更糟
And if you go in there alone, it could go worse.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表