剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
重复气流速度
Read back airspeed.
你没事吧 你怎么...
Hey, are you okay? What's--
窗户 窗户破了
The windows, they shatter.
两个驾驶员都没有求救
Neither pilot calls for help.
他们就这样...
They just...
就没声音了
They just go silent.
然后就是颤音
And then the warbles.
你说什么
I'm sorry.
颤音
The... warbles?
大脑射线
The brain ray.
你能听到
You hear it.
我听到静电干扰
I hear static.
帕尔西静电 颤音
Pulsey static. Warbles.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, thank you for that
提供了一堆没用的情报
very illuminating bunch of nothing.
这是什么的名单
What is this a list of?
嫌疑人
Suspects.
什么的
For?
刺客的
Triggermen.
-找到甘兹曼了吗 -你们把我丢在
- Found Ganzman yet? - You left me in a room
一间装满一百多个垃圾箱的房♥间里
with a hundred boxes full of garbage
听一个疯子唠叨什么大脑射线
and a lunatic ranting about a brain ray,
所以请你们把期望值
so let's just lower our expectations
稍稍放低点 好吗
just a little bit, okay?
你有什么发现
So what have you found?
可能是个刺客
Potentially, a triggerman.
你看 甘兹曼不太可能亲自动手
See, Ganzman couldn't have fired the weapon
袭击巴克斯特的飞机
at Baxter's plane.
他当时正在迈阿密的一个会议上发言
He was speaking at a conference that day in Miami,
所以戴什做了个坠机点160公里范围内
so Dash made a suspect list of every out-of-towner
演讲人 迈克尔·甘兹曼
出现过的外地人嫌疑名单
within 100 miles of the crash site
筛选条件是酒店预订
using hotel reservations,
信♥用♥卡♥支付 和移♥动♥信♥号♥♥塔数据
credit card transactions and cell tower data.
-撒网撒得真广 -确实
- That is a pretty wide net. - u202dYeah.
直到我把他的名单和我们的数据库交叉比对
Until I cross-referenced his list with our database
我找到了一个看起来很有趣的家伙
and came up with one very interesting guy
出现在坠机地点十公里的地方
staying within six miles of the crash site.
持卡人 瑟吉克·菲尔斯
瑟吉克·菲尔斯 两度奔赴阿富汗
Surjik Fells. Two tours in Afghanistan,
因持有毒品被开除军籍
dishonorably discharged for drug possession.
离开军队后的第一份工作是在瓦尔纽做安保
First job out of the military, security gig at Varnew,
被甘兹曼亲自录用
hired by Ganzman himself.
-菲尔斯现在在哪里 -三个月前
- Where's Fells now? - Back in prison,
被送回监狱 罪名依旧和毒品相关
arrested three months ago on another drug charge.
我去打电♥话♥给监狱长 把他移交给我们
I'll call the warden, get him transferred to our custody.
你好 瑟吉克
Hello, Surjik.
行车记录器把一切都记下来了
The dash cam captured everything.
-这是什么时候的事 -一小时前
- When did this happen? - About an hour ago.
当我们破解纹身时
Roman must've gotten a heads-up
罗曼一定是收到了提醒
when the tattoo got triggered.
他在破坏我们的行动
He's sabotaging us.
他知道我们会找到菲尔斯
He knew we'd be going after Fell,
所以他就先下手了
so he beat us to him.
他肯定也在找甘兹曼
He must be going after Ganzman, too.
这个武器不论做什么
Whatever this weapon does,
罗曼刚刚抢了我们唯一的线索
Roman just stole our only way to find it.
你想要干什么 伙计
What the hell do you want, man?
迈克尔·甘兹曼在哪里
Where's Michael Ganzman?
谁
Who?
我知道你给他工作了
I know you worked with him.
我知道你们保持联♥系♥ 他在哪儿
I know you stayed in contact. Where is he?
我在监狱里 我怎么知道 天啊
I've been in jail. How would I-- Oh, God!
我知道你用了他的武器
u202dI know you used his weapon
替他击落了巴克斯特的飞机
to bring down Baxter's plane for him.
一个像甘兹曼这样谨慎的人 不会让你
Now, a guy as careful as Ganzman isn't letting you live
不受监视地活在这世上
without checking in once in a while.
甚至可能当你在监狱里时
I don't know, maybe even paying you off
他还在贿赂你 以防你出♥卖♥♥♥他
while you were in jail so you don't give him up.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
-好吧 -不 等等
- Okay. - u202dNo, wait, wait!
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我再问一次
Let me rephrase.
甘兹曼在哪儿
Where's Ganzman?
布莱克 来电
你要敢出声
Make a sound
这就会成为你听到的最后的声音 明白
and it's the last one you hear, got it?
我正准备打给你
Hey, I was just gonna call you.
汤姆 你在哪儿
Tom, where are you?
刚到酒店 刚入住
Oh, just-- just got to the hotel. Settling in.
好 我正打算离开机场
Great, I'm leaving the airport now.
-你到纽约了 -是的 一会儿见
- You're in New York? - Yeah, I'll see you soon.
我该走了 再见
Oh, I gotta run. Bye.
看来我没时间了
Turns out I'm a little pressed for time.
你争取到了一点时间
Just bought you a little more.
今天一定是你的幸运日
Must be your lucky day.
求你了 不要 停下来
Just please-- No, stop!
我求你 求你 等等
Please! Please, wait!
等等 好吧 等等
Wait! Okay, wait!
听上去虽然很疯狂
Look, as crazy as it sounds,
但戴什的阴谋论可能并不是全错
Dash's conspiracy theory must have some truth to it.
否则罗曼为什么拼命抓走菲尔斯
Why else would Roman stick his neck out to grab Fells?
为了保护克劳福德
To protect Crawford.
这项武器计划可能牵扯到他
If this weapons program leads back to him,
甘兹曼是破绽
Ganzman's a loose thread.
我授权了全面搜捕
I've authorized a full scale manhunt.
而我列了一个清单
And I've put together a list
包括甘兹曼曾经租用
of every place Ganzman's ever rented,
拥有或停留过得地方
owned, or squatted in.
我们向所有这些地方都派了人员
We've sent teams to every one of them now.
在此期间 我希望你们去瓦尔纽工业
In the meantime, I want you two to go to Varnew Industries
把他们所有的高管带来问询
and bring in all their top execs for questioning.
直接找他们是不是太冒险了
I thought it was too big of a risk to go to them directly.
我知道 但之前罗曼并未介入
I know. That was before Roman got involved.
现在可得争分夺秒了
Now it's a race.
麻痹药怎么样
How's that paralytic?
求你
Please...
你只有一个选择
There's only one way out of this.
告诉我甘兹曼在哪里
Tell me where Ganzman is.
我不...
I don't--
不什么 不想活吗
Don't what? Don't want to live?
继续嘴硬啊
Keep doing what you're doing.
汤姆
Tom?
是我
It's me.
有人吗
Hello?
你在这上面吗
Are you up here?
汤姆 你在上面吗
Tom, are you up here?
抱歉 我没听见你进来
Hey. Sorry, I didn't hear you come in.
我正准备洗澡
I was just about to get cleaned up.
对 看出来了
No, I can see that.
你来这里做什么
So how come you're here?
我的意思是 我不是在抱怨
Um, I mean, not that I'm complaining...
我其实是想继续我们上次的话题
I-- I actually wanted to finish our conversation from earlier.
好吧 那...
Okay. Well, um...
不如你先去收拾行李 安顿好
Why don't you go unpack, settle in?
我澡个洗 然后我们开始谈
I'll finish up in there and then we can talk.
好啊
Okay.
看来我们两个都没时间了
Okay, now we're both out of time.
告诉我甘兹曼在哪 否则拿你去喂鱼
Tell me where Ganzman is or you're fish food.
我说了 我...
I told you I--
声音小点
Choke quieter.
你真是疯了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表