剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-他在调查纹身 -哪个纹身
- He's looking into a tattoo. - Which one?
很奇怪...
Well, oddly enough--
他为什么一个人调查
Why was he looking into that alone?
我本来 正要说到这个
I was... just about to get to that.
你们要是想的话可以尽情提问
We can do all the questions first if we want,
-然后我再... -不用了 直接说吧
- and then I can... - We're good, just go.
记得那个信♥号♥♥标语纹身吗
Yeah, so, remember the Semaphore Signal tattoo?
你是说有三个人
It's the one with the three figures
拿着长矛和盾牌的那个吗
holding the spears and shields?
黑色 红色和绿色 肯尼亚国旗的颜色
Black, red and green. The colors of the Kenyan flag.
我们知道长矛和盾牌
Right, so we knew that the spears and shields
指的是字母IKO
decoded to the letters I-K-O,
这应该就代表着 依可营
which seemed to be pointing us to... Camp Iko.
那个难民营
The refugee camp.
没错 只是我们没查到任何线索
Yeah, except we couldn't find anything.
那个难民营住了二十万人
200,000 refugees live in that camp.
一切看起来有隐情的线索
And anything that seemed like anything
-最后都查到了死胡同 -直到现在
- kept coming up a dead end. - Until now.
一位苏丹难民刚才给小梅打了电♥话♥
A Sudanese refugee from the camp just called Meg.
-小梅是谁 -里德的女朋友
- Meg who? - Reade's girlfriend.
-她是个记者 他们同居了 -为什么
- She's a journalist. They live together. - Why?
并不是每个人
Not everybody waits until
都会等到结婚了才住在一起
marriage to move in with their partners.
不 为什么依可营里的苏丹难民会打给她
No, I mean, why did a Sudanese refugee from Camp Iko call her?
那就是里德想查清楚的
That's what Reade went to find out.
阿科尔·萨利赫 跟他的兄妹维尼和杰登
Akol Salih, arrived in New York with his siblings
上个月来到了纽约
Winny and Jaden last month.
里德现在在哪里
Where's Reade now?
他和小梅正和他们一起在联合广场附近喝咖啡
He and Meg are getting coffee with them near Union Square.
为什么罗曼要把这些难民指给小梅而不是我们
Why would Roman steer these refugees to Meg and not us?
我觉得有问题 感觉不对劲
I don't like this, something feels off.
我们到了之后看到了自♥由♥女神像
We saw the Statue of Liberty as we arrived.
简直...无以言表
It was... beyond words.
你的语言能力很好
I must say that your words are pretty good.
你的英语比我刚到这里的时候好多了
Your English is much better than mine was when I got here.
我的弟弟妹妹就没这么好了
I fear my brother's and sister's is worse.
我把难民营里的图书看了个遍
I read everything in the camp library.
帮助我提升了英文
It helped me improve.
所以你才知道我的名字吗
Is that how you got my name?
是不是看过我以前写的文章
From an old article I wrote or something?
不 是一个人给我的
No, a man gave me this.
描述下这个人
Describe this man.
-艾德 -不 请说
- Ed... - No, please.
描述一下 他是白人吗
Describe him, was he a white man?
胡子 身高 体型什么的
Beard? Kind of tall? Really intense?
对 就是他
Yes! That's him!
你们是朋友吗
Are you friends?
不 不是 失陪一下
No, we're not. Excuse me.
我去打个电♥话♥
I have to make a phone call.
宝贝 你有信♥号♥♥吗
Babe, do you have a signal?
一分钟前还有的
Well, I did a minute ago.
我也是
So did I.
不 他们找到我们了
Oh, no... they found us.
联调局 大家注意 现在需要你们
FBI! Ladies and gentlemen, I need you to get up
立即前往出口
and make your way to the exits.
保持冷静 立即前往出口
Stay calm and make your way towards the exit!
我们走 快
Let's go, move!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
我们被袭击了
We're under attack.
盲点
第三季 第十集
快从那里出去
Guys, go that way to that exit.
关于阿科尔他们兄妹几人还知道什么
So, what else do we know about Akol and his siblings?
知道他们享受过优待
We know they got preferential treatment.
难民重新定居需要严格的审查
Refugees lucky enough to get resettled have
等个三年能分配到都是幸运的
a wait time of three years while they undergo extreme vetting.
杰登 阿科尔和维尼的申请
Jaden, Akol, and Winny's paperwork
才六个月就通过了
got approved in only six months.
是谁提交了他们的申请
Well, who sponsored their application?
难民营里的一家非政♥府♥组织
A non-governmental organization
据阿科尔所说 叫环宇联盟
that works in Camp Iko called One World Alliance.
但只能在文件里找到
But it only exists on paper.
董事会成员 常务董事
The board members, the Executive Director,
除了这个人约翰·萨亚 其他都是伪造的
all fake except this guy: John Saya.
1.5平方英尺商业面♥积♥出租
我们得报♥警♥
We need to call the police.
我们现在什么电♥话♥也打不了 没信♥号♥♥
We can't call anyone right now. We have no signal.
紧急电♥话♥没信♥号♥♥也能打通
Emergency lines always stay open!
被他们干扰就不行了
Not if they're jammed.
阿科尔 拿枪那几个人你认识吗
Akol, did you know any of the men with guns?
只有一个 他叫德雷克
Only one. His name is Derek.
他是萨亚先生的朋友
He's a friend of Mr. Saya's.
他想把事情弄得看起来是我们伤害了别人
He wants to make it look like we hurt people.
什么意思 伤害别人 还有萨亚先生是谁
What do you mean, hurt people? And who is Mr. Saya?
约翰·萨亚曾是个私营军事承包商
John Saya's a private military contractor
后进入赞助难民的 非政♥府♥组织任顾问
turned N.G.O. Advisor who sponsors refugees.
对 即便我这么说 也还是毫无头绪
Yeah, uh, even as I say it, it doesn't even makes any sense.
但他的非政♥府♥组织收到过
But his N.G.O. received several contracts
来自世界各地的好几份工作合同
to work in refugee camps worldwide.
谁给的合同 发起国是哪里
Who gave him the contracts? The host countries.
大多都不具备维持日常运营的资源
Most don't have the resources for day-to-day operations
所以他们外包了
so they outsource.
承包商发现了商机 就伺机而动了
Contractors see dollar signs and they come running.
难民营和救援"工厂"蕴藏着无数的财富
There's a ton of money in the refugee and aid industry.
那里不该成为"工厂"的
It really shouldn't be an industry.
事实如此 而且还价值数十亿
Well, it is, and it is worth billions.
好了 进来进来
All right, come on, come on.
快进来 快进来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
好 关好门
Okay, barricade the door.
除了我 不要让任何人进来 明白吗
Don't let anyone in here unless it's me, all right?
等等 你要去哪
Wait, wait, where are you going?
去找台座机呼叫增援
To find a landline and call for help.
可外面有三个持枪歹徒
There are three guys with guns out there.
我知道 但我不是目标 他们才是
I know, but I'm not the target, they are.
待在这 保护好他们
Just stay here and keep them safe.
我很快回来 好吗 我爱你
I'll be back, all right? I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
就没人审核过难民营的这些承包商吗
So, nobody's checking up on the contractors in these camps?
想过 但那些难民营就像一座城市
They tried to, but these camps are the size of cities
还没有任何基础设施
with none of the infrastructure.
是里德吗
Is that Reade?
不是 是... 我去接个电♥话♥
Um... no, it's, uh-- I should take this.
就这样吗
That's all I get?
我们共同经历的那么多
I mean, after everything we've been through,
我还以为至少会有个"你好"
I was hoping for at least a "What's up".
你好
What's up?
我收到你的留言了
I got your message.
喂 克莱姆 我是简
Hey, Clem, it's Jane.
十♥八♥年♥前我抛弃了我的女儿 送人收养
18 years ago, I gave up my daughter for adoption.
如果有谁能找到她 那就是你了
I thought if anyone could track her down, it would be you.
我得说 真没想到你还有个女儿
I gotta say I was surprised to learn you had a daughter.
虽然听你语气你也一样
Though it sounds like you were, too.
我做了些调查 有点发现
I did some digging, I found something.
六个月前 艾弗里去过柏林
Six months ago, Avery was in Berlin.
-在那之后线索就好像... -克莱姆
- After that, the trail kinda- - Uh, Clem, uh...
不好意思 我该早点通知你的 可...
I'm sorry, I should have called you sooner, but, uh...
艾弗里死了
Avery's dead.
你在哪
Where are you?
纽约
New York.
我得给出租车司机个更详细的地址
Cab driver's gonna need something more specific.
-等等 你在这吗 -昨晚到的
- Wait, you're here? - I got in last night.
我本想我们俩一起说不定能找到艾弗里...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表