剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
再见 萨帕塔
Good night, Zapata.
你弟弟当时在卡车中
What did your brother say in the truck
除了说要杀了我们全队 还说什么了
other than he wants to kill all of us?
他说他找到了一个新家
He said he found a new family.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
罗曼的事 谁能说得准
Who knows, with Roman?
但当我以为你死了
I did realize one thing, though,
我倒是意识到一件事
when I thought you might be dead.
我绝对不会再让罗曼从我手中逃脱
Roman's never getting away from me ever again.
即使你要被迫杀了他
Even if you had to kill him?
特别是我被迫要杀了他
Especially if I have to kill him.
转包商 我说对了吧
Subcontractors. Am I right?
所以我才要越过中间商
That's why I'm cutting out the middlemen.
别激动 悠着点 小兵哥
Easy. Stand down, soldier.
你是克劳福德的心腹
You are too close to Crawford.
如果你被抓了
If you get caught...
联调局那队人还活着
The FBI team is still out there.
是 而他们就要走到末路了
Yes, and they are feeling the walls closing around them.
克劳福德想在刚买♥♥到的那块地上
Crawford wants to move forward with his plans
实行他的大计
for the land we just secured.
即"莱克星顿的枪声" 打响了美国独♥立♥战争的第一枪
你听过"声震世界的一枪"吧
Do you know the shot heard around the world?
这与其类似 但更震撼
It's kind of like that, but bigger.
更大胆
Bolder.
更血流成河
Bloodier.
准备好改变世界格局了吗 杰克曼先生
Ready to change the world, Mr. Jakeman?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表