剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我像是科技宅男吗
Ha! Do I look like a nerd?
你看起来像要坐很多年牢的人
You look like a guy who's gonna spend a lot of time in prison.
或许吧 我也可能越狱
Maybe. Or maybe I'll break out.
我藏了一大笔现金
I got a bunch of cash stashed away,
还有一大帮简不知道的朋友
a ton of aliases our little friend don't know nothin' about.
她这会儿在看吗
Is she watching right now?
简
Hey, Jane.
告诉我谁攻击了卫星系统
Tell me who crashed the satellite.
我跟你说过了
I told you, man.
我在树林里 干我自己的事情
I was in the woods, minding my business,
正要玩玩我可爱的彩弹枪
getting ready to play a little paint ball,
突然有两个凶神恶煞的人
when a couple of very scary men
杀了俩鲁莽的猎人
killed two very rude hunters.
如果你们没去那栋房♥子
Now, if y'all hadn't have got to that townhouse when you did,
我这会可能也已经被他们杀了
they even might have... killed me, too.
那栋房♥子是一个朝鲜皮包公♥司♥租的
That townhouse was paid for by a North Korean shell company.
给你买♥♥飞机票的也是这个公♥司♥
The same one that paid for your airfare.
你指听话的南韩 还是不听话的朝鲜
Is that the good Korea or the bad one?
是那个正用核弹瞄准我们的国家
It's the one pointing nuclear missiles at us right now.
他们在美国活动吗
Are they operating stateside?
你确定加州就是他们的目标吗
Can you confirm California's their target?
我非常确定 我希望目标不是纽约
I can confirm I sure as hell hope it's not New York.
你和简是在绑票时认识的吧
You know Jane from K&R. Right?
你们一起救了很多人
You saved lives together.
你现在有个机会拯救更多生命
You have a chance to save a lot of lives right now,
你却不在意 只是坐在这里
and you don't care, you're just gonna sit there,
表示效忠朝鲜吗
pledging allegiance to North Korea?
这你就说错了 老兄
See, that's where you're wrong, man.
我只对比特币和豁免权效忠
My loyalty's to Bitcoin and immunity deals.
拿豁免权来交换...
Make me an offer... ?
这就是你选的同伙吗
So that's the guy that you chose to work with?
不 我也和好人共事
No. I worked with good people, too.
工作中不免会碰到德怀尔这种有问题的人
Guys like Dwire are an occupational hazard.
没错 也许这份工作有问题
Yeah, well, maybe the occupation's the hazard.
我没法控制谁被雇来当我的同伙
I couldn't control who else got hired for a job,
但结果重于过程
but the ends justified the means.
你难道没有为了做好事而和坏人共事吗
Haven't you ever worked with bad people to do good things?
有... 我们现在整天和瑞奇合作
Yeah... we work with Rich all the time now.
你朋友是个混♥蛋♥
You're friend's a prick.
他不是我朋友
He's not my friend.
他是个觉得不管什么都能胜券在握的自大狂
He's a megalomaniac who thinks he can win any game he's playing.
他很可能还不知道
It is possible that he didn't even know
他这是给朝鲜效力
that he was working for North Korea.
也许没有豁免权
Or he doesn't want to roll over on them
他不想供出他们
without an immunity deal.
你会给他豁免权吗
You're gonna give him a deal?
如果形势所迫
If that's what it takes.
你的部门 你做主
It's your office, it's your call.
如果你觉得提供豁免权是好办法...
If you think immunity is best--
我觉得弹道导弹威胁临近 我们没时间了
I think ballistic missiles are in play and we're running out of time.
其它办法都没用
Nothing else I'm doing today is working.
你想问我的意见吗
You want my take?
没错
Sure.
你以前的团队回归 你太护着他们了
Your old team is back, and you're overcompensating.
对自己期待过高 质疑自身
Taking on too much, second-guessing yourself,
我还从外勤报告里看到...
and from the field report I read...
你差点害死自己
almost getting yourself killed.
拜托 别美化我的过错
Please, don't sugarcoat it.
做回以前那个领导者
Be the leader I have seen you be.
你的队员都是万里挑一
Your team is the best of the best.
所以我们才成立联合派遣组 对吗
Hell, that's why we formed this task force, isn't it?
放权给他们去 信任他们...
Empower them, trust them...
他们就会做出成绩
and they'll deliver.
她来了
Ohh, there she is!
简 你找到下家了啊
Jane, you sold out, girl.
还是说你一直都是条子
Or were you always a G-man?
你在这里简直浪费你的才华
You wasting your talents here.
我还是更喜欢单干时的你
I liked you a lot better when you were unaffiliated.
有意思
Hmm, funny...
我一直都不喜欢你
I never liked you.
但我过去挺佩服你身怀绝技
But I used to respect your skill set.
如今都和你的发际线一起消失了
Which is clearly fading with your hairline.
我当初就该为了赏金杀了你
I should have killed you for that bounty when I had a chance.
你真幸运 克莱姆把我打发走了
You lucky Clem waved me off.
克莱姆知道你是联调局探员吗
Does Clem know you FBI?
你能闭嘴吗
Do you ever shut up?
你知道你被抓的原因
You know the reason you got caught
就是你没完没了地聊汉堡吗
was because you wouldn't stop yapping about burgers.
你的座右铭不是
Right? For a guy whose motto is
"进去 出去 收钱" 怎会沦落如此了
"Get in, get out, get paid," What happened?
-你忘记"出去"了吧 -我没搞砸
- You forget to get out? - Hey, I didn't screw up!
是吗 据我所知
Really? As far as I can tell,
你当时坐拥价值十亿偷来的设备
you were sitting on $1 billion worth of stolen tech,
就那样等着被抓了
just waiting to get busted.
不 我一切都按计划来的
Mm, no, no. I followed the plan.
如果我的雇主按时出现了
If-- if my employees would have shown up on time,
我就早就溜了
I'd have been home free.
你的雇主弃你于不顾了
Your employers hung you out to dry.
也许他们知道
Maybe they didn't show up
联调局要来 所以才不露面
'cause they knew the FBI was coming, huh?
也许问题不是我
Maybe I'm not the problem.
而是你们这里出内鬼了
Maybe your new team sprung a leak.
如果他说对了 我们就真有麻烦了
If he's right, we could be in real trouble.
萨帕塔和情报局那边联络过
Zapata's been talking to her CIA connections,
赫斯特曾逐级汇报此事
Hirst made phone calls up the ladder.
行动命令可能从任何一级泄露
The lead could have come from anyone.
不完全是
Not quite.
那些人都只知道案子的某一方面
Those sources only have one piece of the puzzle each.
一些只知道卫星 一些只知道突袭
Some knew about the satellite and some knew about the raid.
没错 谁全部知情
Okay, so who knew about both?
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
你有权限 有接入途径
You have the clearance, the access.
截至昨天
As of yesterday,
你还有两百万比特币
you had $2 million in Bitcoin
和一张去迪拜的单程票
and a one-way ticket to Dubai.
你觉得我会为了两百万
You think I did this for $2 million
去攻击一颗卫星来帮朝鲜炸毁加州
to crash a satellite and help North Korea nuke California?
加州大学伯克利分校是我母校啊
I went to UC Berkeley!
我要求一名律师
I need a lawyer.
世上没有哪个律师
There's not a lawyer in the world
能帮你打赢这场官司 尼契尔
that could get you out of this, Nikhil.
昨晚
Last night,
你用了自己的权限卡
you used your own security badge
接入了卫星网络系统
to access the satellite network.
从你自己的网络终端
From your own terminal!
我昨晚在医院
I was in the hospital last night.
给医院打电♥话♥取证
Call the hospital!
我一整晚都待在那里
I-- I was there all night.
去问玛茜
Call Marci.
我让她帮我遛狗
I-- I asked her to let my dogs out
因为我晚上不能回家...
because I wouldn't be home and...
你的权限卡在哪
Where was your access badge?
你当时随身带着吗
Did you have it on you?
没...
No...
我把它放在公♥寓♥里了
No, it was in my apartment.
是玛茜
And so was Marci.
交易恢复正常 我们二十分钟后会合
Sale's back on. Meet me in 20 minutes.
我给你发地址
I'll text you the location.
我在哭 比尔...
I'm crying, and-- and Bill,
就一直偷我的汤喝
he just keeps stealing my soup, right?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表