剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
你似乎很有自信
Well, you seem pretty sure of yourself.
比利时人 对吗 还很有钱
Belgian, right? Obscenely rich?
唯一的问题是 布鲁耶家族和克劳福德家族
The only problem is that the Bruyeres and the Crawfords
历史上有点摩擦
have a bit of a rocky history.
所以要想和他们达成合作
So, it's gonna take some smoothing over
恐怕还得使些手段
if we're gonna get into bed with them.
等等 所以今天我们要去找他们达成合作吗
Wait, so today we're gonna get into bed with them?
不
No.
是他儿子 克里斯多夫 都叫他"少爷"
His son, Christophe. They call him Junior.
他现在城里玩一种很特有的纸牌游戏
He's in town playing a very exclusive card game,
那也是我们要去的地方
which we're about to crash.
你到时扮成我的保镖 而不是男友
You'll have to pose as my bodyguard, not my boyfriend.
要是顺利的话
And if all goes well...
希望能达成交易
hopefully we can strike a deal.
我喜欢你出谋划策的样子
I love it when you talk strategy.
小梅的事不用再说了
u202dWe're not talking about Meg.
-我还什么都没说 -你打算说
- Didn't say anything. - You're about to.
你的语气就像在说"我们得谈谈"
You're using your "We need to talk" voice.
我看见国♥务♥院♥的那个乔纳森·韦斯特
Saw that Jonathan West from the State Department
今天来做简报了
was coming in for a briefing today.
可当我问你
When I asked you
你为什么和他私下里偷偷会面时
why you were meeting with him in secret,
你说为了帮个人
you said it was to help someone.
-是小梅 对吗 -塔莎
- It's Meg, isn't it? u202d- Tasha...
你利用你在联调局的职权
You're using your position at the FBI
维护你女朋友的合法身份
to secure your girlfriend's legal status?
-当心点 -不 是你该当心
- Watch it. u202d- No, you watch it.
你现在赌上的不单是你的职业生涯
It's not just your career you're putting on the line.
还有小梅的人生
It is Meg's whole life.
我会处理
I'm handling it.
拜托告诉我你们有好消息了
Please tell me you have some good news.
我们有几个好消息
We have some good news.
"几个"是关键词
"Some" being the operative word.
我们没找到德莱拉
We couldn't locate Delilah,
但发现了这个
but we did find this.
是拍卖♥♥会
It's an auction.
她想把装置卖♥♥掉 也就是说
She's selling the device, which means the attack
针对货船的袭击只是一次示范
on the freighter was just a demonstration.
全世界的重犯和恐怖组织
Every major criminal and terrorist group in the world
都回来争夺的
is gonna be after this.
我们得在别人拍走之前先买♥♥到
We have to buy it before someone else does.
有个很不好的消息
Well, that's the very not good news.
这只是我们找到的截图
This is a screen grab that we found,
这才是现场的画面
but this is the live link.
已售出
拍卖♥♥会五分钟前结束了
The auction ended five minutes ago.
我们迟了
So we're too late.
东西已经让人买♥♥走了
Somebody already bought it.
我先排除万难 并利用我
I turned over a few rocks, worked a little of my
神奇的发明...
patented Dicky Dots magic--
直接告诉我们 你找到了买♥♥装置的买♥♥家
Just tell us you found the buyer of the device.
天啊 就不能让我秀一下吗
Jeez, can I build up to it a little?
帕特森 能帮个忙吗
Patterson, if you wouldn't mind.
这是热曲有限责任公♥司♥
I give you Tropic Song, LLC.
-这跟我们要找的有什么关系吗 -不知道
- And should that mean something to us? u202d- I don't know.
他们是一起网络盗窃案的受害方
Is it meaningful that they were just the victims
损失达五千二百三十七点八万 这事重要吗
of a cyber-theft to the tune of 52,378,000 big ones?
正好等于德莱拉出♥售♥装置的价格
The exact amount Delilah sold the device for.
你是如何这么快发现的
How did you find this so quickly?
因为我碰巧有在关注暗网的动态
Because I happen to have my finger on the pulse
就是这样
of the dark web, that's how.
我的意思是 所以我觉得
I mean, for now, which is why I think
我们这位小毛驴助理局长
Assistant Director Eeyore over there
《小熊维尼和蜂蜜树 》的角色
应该重新慎重考虑一下派对的事
should really reconsider the whole party thing.
没可能的 瑞奇 帕特森
Ain't gonna happen, Rich. Patterson.
瑞奇一查明被入侵方
Uh, once Rich ID'd the hack-ee,
我就查到了黑客的身份
I was able to track the hacker.
卡梅伦·米勒 16岁 智商超高
Cameron Miller, 16 years old, sky-high IQ,
尼尔森科技高中 11年级
但他已经被三所学校开除过了
but he's been kicked out of three schools.
最近一次 是因为黑进了
The last one for hacking into
一位女同学寝室的笔记本摄像头
a laptop camera in a female classmate's bedroom.
-好小子 -带他回来
- Lovely. u202d- Let's bring him in.
千万别手软
Don't pull any punches.
我这孙子有时候就需要接受点教训
Sometimes my grandson needs to learn things the hard way.
那装置你是从谁那里买♥♥的
Who did you buy the device from?
你打算如何使用
How are you gonna use it?
我是从"去你的"那买♥♥的
I bought the device, uh, from Screw You.
还有我打算用它"让你闭嘴"
And I'm gonna use it for shut the hell up
以及"给我滚开"
and get out of my face.
你打算在牢里过夜吗 小子
Do you wanna spend the night in jail, boy?
我说的可不是一晚
We're not talking about a night.
你孙子盗窃五千万美元
Your grandson stole $50 million,
并支付其中的一半作为一款
and he used half of that as a down payment
大规模杀伤性武器的定金
on a weapon of mass destruction.
因此你也可以说是今早货船爆♥炸♥案的同犯
Making you an accessory to this morning's freighter explosion.
小卡 我不知道你到底
Cammy, I don't know what the hell
给自己找了什么麻烦
you've gotten yourself into here,
但你最好对他们实话实说
but you need to talk to these people.
不如你先管好你自己的事
How about you just mind your own business?
我为你的事都操碎了心
Uhh! I tried so hard with you.
你到底还有什么可生气的
What are you so damn angry about?
我现在更能理解一些连环杀手的心理了
I've gotten more empathy out of serial killers.
他只是迷失了自我
He just seems broken.
怎么有人会有那种想法
How does someone even get that way?
我不知道
I don't know.
他已经付了首期一半的钱款
He's already handed over half the money
把装置预定了下来
to take this box off the market,
也就是说德莱拉得等另外一半到账
which means Delilah has to wait for the other half.
是啊 可要是卡梅伦迟迟没付清
Yeah, and when Cameron doesn't pay up,
她再去找其他买♥♥家
it's only a matter of time
也只是时间问题
until she finds another buyer.
去找纳兹和帕特森一起来想想办法
We should get Nas and Patterson to have a crack at it.
希望他们从他的硬盘中找到些什么
Hopefully they found something on his hard drive
能让他服软
to soften him up a bit.
是啊
u202dYeah.
是艾弗里
It's from Avery.
快来 我有重要情报
她说她有发现
She says she's got something.
我们一起去吧
You should come with me.
她给你发的消息 不是我
Oh... she texted you, not me.
-没事 -你别误会
- It's fine. - Don't read too much into it.
要是她真发现了有价值的情报...
If she's got something that can help us...
有线索你就得追查
You have to follow the lead.
-对 -去吧
- Yeah. - u202dGo.
-我没事 快去吧 -好吧
- It's okay. Go. - u202dAll right.
你好啊 卡梅伦
Hello, Cameron.
还是该称呼你为"诈骗大♥师♥817"
Or should we say MasterSharkButt817?
顺带一提 这还真是个绝佳的把柄
That is a classy handle, by the way.
我们知道你欠"弹窗小鬼"
We know that you owe PopUpKid
购买♥♥装置的另一半钱款
the other half of the money for the device.
告诉我们时间 地点
Just tell us where and when.
不了 谢谢
Yeah, no thanks.
我们通过你的电脑资料发现...
We've been combing through your computer--
对了 就是你还没删除的那部分
well, the parts that you didn't erase, anyway--
我们了解到许多关于你盗窃的事
and we learned a lot about the businesses you robbed.
对 归纳起来就是...
Yeah, mainly that they didn't do...
在你敲他们竹杠之前
any business, like, none at all,
他们没做过任何生意
before you ripped them off.
事实上 那家公♥司♥在几周前
In fact, the company didn't even exist
甚至还不存在
until a few weeks ago.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表