剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我一直在努力将其找齐
I've been trying to recover them,
但我以为这一枚再也找不到了
but I-- I thought this one was lost forever.
-你是怎么... -怎么找到并不重要
- How did you-- - No, the how, it doesn't matter.
重要的是它物归原主了
What matters is that it's back where it belongs.
愿你的祖辈名垂青史
May your legacy never be lost.
这枚硬币价格不菲
This coin is worth a fortune.
也许我会用它翻开
Perhaps I'll use it to start a new chapter
哈菲迪家族历史上新的一页
in the Hafidi family history books.
那么...
Well...
我应该当这是正式交易吧
Should I make this official?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
我在纽约的手下
Uh, my people in New York,
正在准备电汇付款
they are prepping the wire transfer
这样我们的交易就完全不会被发现
so that our transaction may be completely invisible.
与此同时 我这位名叫汤姆的伙伴
In the meantime, my associate Tom here
带来了上好的威士忌
arranged for some very rare scotch
用来庆祝... 独此佳酿
to kick off our celebration... something very special.
我不得不说 你总是能给人惊喜
I must say, you're full of surprises.
希望你能喜欢
Well, I hope you're going to enjoy them.
请到里面来
Please, right inside here.
你嘚瑟不了多久了 汤米
Smile while you still can, Tommy.
我查过你的指纹
I ran your prints.
我应该担心吗
Is that supposed to... concern me?
我还是有点小失望的 因为结果显示
I was a little disappointed when they actually came back
你确实是托马斯·杰克曼
as Thomas Jakeman.
但记录是可以篡改的 对吗
But records can be manipulated, right?
所以 我决定查一查
So, I decided that I would check
你的人际关系
into your personal connections.
或者说至少试着查一查
Or at least try to.
知道什么地方让我觉得很有意思吗
You know what I found really interesting?
你为数不多的亲朋好友
That the few friends and relatives
好像全都死了 汤姆
that you actually seem to have are all dead... Tom.
最好的朋友死了
The dead best friend.
家人死了
The dead family.
真是令人难过呢
It's quite the sob story.
多亏了创伤后应激障碍互助小组啊 是吧
Thank God for that PTSD support group, huh?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我在悉尼找到了那个小组发起人
I tracked down the moderator in Sydney.
他还记得汤姆·杰克曼
And he remembers Tom Jakeman.
他还记得你 不论你是谁
And he remembers you, whoever you are.
我抓住你的把柄了 混♥蛋♥
I got you, you son of a bitch.
等交易结束
Do you know that I am almost going
我会告诉克劳福德 还真让我有点难过
to be sad to tell Crawford when this is over?
因为我真的很喜欢看着
'Cause I'm really enjoying watching
你那自鸣得意的笑容从脸上消失
that smug smile of yours fall off your face.
我不明白你...
I don't know what you--
我猜是这样
I'll tell you what I think.
我认为你为了钱而杀了真正的汤姆·杰克曼
I think that you killed the real Tom Jakeman for his cash.
然后利用布莱克来接近克劳福德
And that you're using Blake to get to Crawford.
为什么
Why?
我并不怎么关心
I don't particularly give a rat's ass,
因为你完了
because you are done.
蒂姆 霍桑的离岸银行今天有什么动静吗
Tim, any movement on Hawthorne's offshore banks today?
都别动 把手从键盘上拿开
No one move! Get your hands off those keyboards now!
都把手举起来
Keep 'em where we can see them!
只要肯合作 我保你们平安无事
Now, you can all survive this, but only if you cooperate.
把他们聚到一起
Round 'em up.
跟我走
Come with me.
跟我走
Come with me!
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go!
我实际上是联调局的人
I'm actually with the FBI.
好吗 这里还有别人吗
All right? Is there anyone else here?
-没了 -好 我要你说谎话
- No. - Okay, I need you to lie.
我得让他们人数少一些
I need to thin them out.
所有人都在这了吗 是不是
Is this everyone? Is this everyone?
不 服务大厅还有人
No! There's more in the service hallways.
趁他们没报♥警♥之前找到他们
Go find 'em before they call for help.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们俩 去启动电磁脉冲炸♥弹♥
You two, get that EMP up and running.
是 老大
Yes, sir.
我知道你们其中一个人
I know that one of you
知道进去的密♥码♥
has the code to access this hall.
是谁
Who is it?
好吧 我再问一遍
Okay, I'm gonna ask it again.
谁知道密♥码♥
Who... has... the code?
我知道
I do.
也没那么难嘛 是吧
That wasn't so hard, was it?
来 打开那扇门
Now, open that door
这样我就不用崩开你朋友的脑袋了
so I don't have open your friend's head.
好
Okay.
一旦她把门打开...
The second she opens that door--
我知道 他会杀光他们
I know, he's gonna kill them all.
我照你说的做了
I did what you wanted.
很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
但你命尽于此了
But I'm afraid this is the end of the road for you.
不
No!
去保险库里 快 快 保险库
In the vault! Go, go, go, go! Vault!
柯特 我中枪了
Kurt, I'm hit!
-门关上后锁好 -你怎么办
- Lock it when it closes! - What about you?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
我们需要其中一个袋子
We need one of those bags.
上吧 我掩护你
Go, I got you.
这是电磁脉冲炸♥弹♥最后一个部件
This is the last EMP part.
我们得把他们从人♥质♥身边引开
We gotta draw them away from the hostages.
让他们有目标可追 你能跑吗
Give 'em something to chase. Can you run?
跛着腿小跑行吗
Will you settle for a brisk limp?
起来 快 快
Get up! Go, go!
快点 快点
Go! Go!
不如我们从头再来一遍吧
Why don't we start at the beginning again?
你第一次帮克劳福德时 做了什么
What was the first favor you did for Crawford?
我在地检的时候 迅速办好了一件
Back when I was D.A., I expedited a RICO case
起诉他竞争对手的反诈骗腐♥败♥案子
against one of his competitors.
我觉得偶尔通融一下也无妨
I didn't see any harm in bending the rules now and then.
你肯定懂这一点
I'm sure you can relate.
是吗
Can I?
你把我带到这里审了 不是吗
Well, we're here, aren't we?
你是拿这事
Oh, you're comparing this
来和你为克劳福德做的事比较吗
to whatever you've done with Crawford?
我们都只是想绕开司法体系
We're both just trying to skirt the system
达到目的
to get things done.
达到目的 还是保护他的利益
Get things done or protect his interests?
有时我们的利益是一致的
Sometimes our interests align.
你过界了
You crossed the line.
你刚当上警♥察♥时 有没有想过有一天
When you were a rookie cop, did you ever think
你会不经过庭审 律师 剥夺人♥权♥
you would drug and interrogate a suspect
来审问疑犯呢
without a trial, a lawyer, or rights?
你管这个叫什么
I mean, what would you even call that?
这个世界不是非黑即白
The line... isn't fixed.
你设的界限越宽 界限就越偏
The more you push it... the more it moves.
出什么事了
What the hell's going on?
遇到联调局的人了 不过都在掌控之中
We got Feds, but we're handling it.
我们得拿到那个背包
We gotta get that backpack.
转那么一大笔钱 肯定会被发现
We can't transfer this much money without being detected
除非那个地方被搞垮 赶快处理好
unless that facility is down, so handle it now.
失败可得不到克劳福德的奖赏
Crawford does not reward failure.
哈菲迪都没有耐心了
Hafidi's getting tired of drinking scotch.
怎么拖这么久
What the hell is the hold-up?
很抱歉我总是拖后腿
I'm sorry I was always such a prick.
如果你把我留下来 也不会有人怪你
Nobody would even blame you if you left me here.
我们没有子弹 速度也没他们快
We have no ammo, we can't outrun them.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表