剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I'm doing this.
乐队齐人了 太棒了
Backstreet's back, all right!
-六个好朋友加斯图尔特 -这么说吧
- Six best friends and Stuart. - You know what--
我们就别打扰"智囊团"了
Okay, okay, let's just give the brain trust
让他们梳理出线索 制定出对策吧
some room here so they can comb through all of this and formulate a plan.
我们都需要好好休息一下了
I think we all have earned some rest.
见到你真好 简
It's nice to see you, Jane.
抱歉 这一切都需要重新安排
I'm sorry, but this all needs to be rearranged.
这完全没范儿 没范儿
This has no flow. No flow.
我喜欢这新装♥修♥
I love the new look.
"禅意"十足
It's very Zen.
我之前要卖♥♥掉这里
I was about five minutes away from selling it.
最近感觉像过着漂泊在外的简式生活
Been kind of living out of a suitcase lately, you know?
我了解这种感觉
I know the feeling.
我们可以明天找搬运工把我们的东西
We can have the movers bring our stuff
从存储仓库搬出来
back from storage tomorrow.
如果你还想这样做
If-- If you still want them to.
我愿意
Yeah. I want.
我知道你跟我来科罗拉多放弃了多少
I know how much you gave up to come with me to Colorado.
我很抱歉没早点认识到这点
I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge it sooner.
如果我们真要这么做 这次就要对了
If we do this, I wanna do it right this time.
我不知道 我们再怎么在一起
And I don't know... how we fit together anymore.
但我想找到方法
But I do want to figure it out.
我也一心如此
That's all I want.
你在任务中一直随身带着这个吗
You were carrying this the entire mission?
是的
Yeah.
你走后的每一天 我都带着
Every day since the day you left.
你不用马上戴上
You don't have to put that on straight away.
发生了太多...
There's been a lot that's--
我特别想你
I missed you so much.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
这里没有床了吧
I don't suppose the, uh, bed's still here.
我们可以随机应变嘛
I'm sure we can improvise.
你好
Hello.
你所有的朋友都回归了
So, all of your friends back under the same roof?
感觉如何
How's it feel?
我很喜欢这些人
Um, I love these guys.
我们非常彼此了解
We know each other better than anyone in the world.
-但感觉不一样了 -确实不一样了
- But it-- it feels different. - It is different.
你现在是老大了
You're in charge now.
你们分开差不多两年了
And you've been apart almost two years,
过着不同的生活
living very different lives.
所以我肯定你很爱这些人
So I don't doubt your love for these people.
但是 里德 你不可以自认还了解他们
But, Reade, you can't assume you still know them.
-有能吃的吗 我饿死了 -没有
- Anything good? I'm starving. - u202dNope.
我上街 去买♥♥点吃的吧
I'll go down the street, I'll get us something.
-印度菜 -印度菜
- Dosa Mahal? u202d- Dosa Mahal.
回见
Bye.
你看到这个了吗
You see this yet?
这会成为问题吗
This gonna be a problem?
不 他们不发现就行了
No. Not if they don't find out.
你今天演技不错啊
That was well-played today.
没有一个人怀疑
Nobody suspected a thing.
你想去吃点什么吗 老地方还是...
So, you wanna grab a bite, our usual spot or--
不想 关于这件事
No. And this is the last conversation
以后就别再提了
we're gonna have about this.
就如大家认为的那样
As far as anyone here is concerned,
我们两年都没见过面
we haven't seen each other in two years.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了
Understood.
威勒
Weller.
别激动 别轻举妄动
Easy. Easy. Easy.
-你来这里干什么 -找你帮个忙
- What're you doing here? - I need a favor.
关于文身的事
Some help with the tattoos.
你疯了吗
What, are you insane?
也许吧
Maybe.
但你会帮我
But you are gonna help me.
我不帮呢
If I don't?
那我就把柏林的事告诉简
I'll tell Jane what happened in Berlin.
你想让我怎么帮
What do you need?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表