剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
你需要什么
What do you need?
你可以告诉那公爵我等够了
You can tell the Duke I'm sick of waiting.
请接受我最诚挚的道歉
My sincerest apologies,
我坦白 我完全被一个玻璃吹制工迷住了
I confess I was absolutely captivated by one of those glass blowers.
无疑是个"游客陷阱"
A tourist trap, to be sure.
但在那工作的男人
But the man working there?
毫无疑问是个天才
Indisputably a genius.
你看 多么巧夺天工
Look. Isn't it breathtaking?
很精致 现在我们能开始了吗
It's exquisite. So can we do this now?
"无名氏"
看来要恭喜你了
Well, it appears congratulations are in order.
我还以为没人能把神出鬼没的"无名氏"送来呢
I was beginning to think no one would ever deliver the elusive Jane Doe.
可惜了 摧毁一件如此非凡的东西真是遗憾
Pity, seems a shame to destroy something so singular.
需要搭把手 把她送到船上去吗
Need a hand getting the body to the boat?
不 不 不劳烦你了
No, no, that won't be necessary.
这里有家老火葬场
There is an old crematorium on the premises.
我们就在这里焚尸
We'll burn the body right here.
先生们 麻烦你们把尸体运到后面来
Gentlemen, if you'd be so kind as to bring the body around the back.
现在火应该又大又旺了
The fire should be nice and hot by now.
等一下 我忘了点东西
Oh, hang on. I forgot something.
你拿到酬劳了 没你的事了
You've been paid, your services rendered.
现在"无名氏"属于我了
Jane Doe belongs to me now.
好 随便你
Fine, have it your way.
好吧 那样竟然真成功了
Okay, I cannot believe that that worked.
我的暗网线人证实...
My dark web sources confirm it--
赏金提高了 而简没被牵连其中
the bounty's been lifted and Jane is free and clear.
罗曼的手♥机♥呢 你解锁了吗
What about Roman's phone? You unlocked it yet?
实际上我解开了 花了点功夫但...
Actually, yes, I have. It took a little doing b--
是的 小斯图尔特得以破解了
Yes, but young Stuart was able to crack
手♥机♥上惊人简单的密♥码♥ 还有好消息
the phone's surprisingly simple encryption, and good news!
罗曼说的是实话
Roman was telling the truth!
他把帕特森 里德和萨帕塔卖♥♥为奴隶
He sold Patterson, Reade, and Zapata into slavery.
不知道为什么我说有好消息
I don't know why I said that's good news,
这显然是个坏消息
that's obviously terrible news.
谁买♥♥下了他们
So who bought them?
这几乎无法知道
Oh, well that's virtually impossible to figure out.
因此我找到了买♥♥主更让人叹为观止
Which makes it all the more impressive that I have.
瑞奇
Rich...
首先我得找出拍卖♥♥地点
See, first I had to figure out where the auction was taking place
接着通过排除法找到最后赢家
and then figure out who won by eliminating who lost--
他比帕特森还糟 直接告诉我们他们在哪儿
He's worse than Patterson. Just tell us where they are.
他们在委内瑞拉政♥府♥手里
The Venezuelan government has them.
是的 如果我的情报没错
Yes, and if my intel is correct,
他们被关在了卡罗尼河基地附近的
they're being held in a military training facility
某处军事训练场
somewhere near the base of the Caroni River.
不幸的是 就我们与委内瑞拉的关系来看
Unfortunately, our relationship with Venezuela being what it is,
他们将不会对我们提供任何帮助
there'll be zero assistance on their end.
所以她打给了我
Which is why she called me.
我认识一群反政♥府♥分子
I know a group of rebels
他们会在离基地三公里的小型机场与你们碰头
that'll meet you at an airstrip about three clicks from the base.
他们会提供所有的所需装备
They'll get you all the gear you need,
但渗入大本营就只能靠你们自己了
but you have to infiltrate the compound on your own.
我们不该报告总统之类的吗
Shouldn't we just call the President or something?
如果向无引渡条例的国家偷送联调局特工被抓
If we get caught sneaking FBI into a non-extradition country,
可能会引发国际争端
it can spark an international incident.
他们买♥♥下了我们的朋友
They bought our friends,
谁知道如何奴役着他们
enslaved them under God knows what conditions.
我会不惜一切代价救他们回来
I'll do whatever I have to to get them back.
这东西太难吃了
These things are terrible.
是吗 我挺喜欢我的
Really? I actually kind of like mine.
你拿的什么口味
Which one did you have?
墨西哥式炖鸡味
Mexican-style chicken stew.
-你呢 -墨西哥式炖鸡味
- You? - u202dMexican-style chicken stew.
你想吃我的吗
Do you wanna finish mine?
你的是什么味
Which one did you have?
墨西哥式炖鸡味
Mexican-style chicken stew.
多谢了
Ah, thanks. u202d
要是走运 他们会在早饭前杀了我们
Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll kill us before breakfast.
保险箱破解得如何了 帕特森
How's that safe coming, Patterson?
马上就好
Wait for it.
美国政♥府♥产权
这里的代码
This code here.
这是中情局的
This is CIA.
我们得毁掉 要是被他们得到...
We gotta destroy it. If they get their hands on this--
他们已经得到了
I think they just did.
我们五分钟后降落
We're landing in five minutes.
我们会把他们救回来
We will get them back.
-然后呢 -什么意思
- And then what? - What do you mean?
我们就回到原来的生活吗
We just gonna go back to how it was?
由于这些新文身
Well, with these new tattoos,
他们大概会希望我们搬回纽约
I'm guessing they're probably gonna want us to move back to New York.
就我们俩而言 是的
As far as you and me, yeah.
我是希望我们能回到原来的生活
I was hoping it goes back to how it was.
离开你以及我们在一起的生活...
Leaving you and the life we had together was...
是我做过的最艰难的事
the hardest thing I've ever done.
但是
But?
但我离开之后...
But once I was gone...
我内心某处又苏醒了
There were some parts of me that woke up again.
我之前都没意识到遗失的那个自己
Parts of me I didn't even realize I was missing.
在科罗拉多的日子很棒
Life in Colorado was amazing.
你陪着我 岁月静好
I had you, I had peace.
但我... 我没有目标
I just-- I didn't have a purpose.
不知道脱离了你 脱离了我们的关系
Some way of defining myself outside of you.
我该如何定义自己
Outside of us.
那你在那边找到答案了吗
And you found that? Out there?
你现在想怎么办
So what do you want now?
我要这里面的东西
I want whatever's inside this.
这东西的数据绝对被特别加密过
The data on that thing is for sure mega-encrypted.
给我几个月 我也破解不了
I couldn't hack it even if I had months.
不可能 我们雇佣的是联调局最厉害的电脑专家
No, we paid for the best computer specialist in the FBI.
但她已经调离联调局一年多了
But she hasn't worked for the Bureau in over a year.
没错 我转行做电子游戏了
Yeah, I make video game apps, man,
我胜任不了破译的活了
I'm not up to date on this stuff.
我不信
I don't believe you.
那我也没什么好说的
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
你必须照做
That you will do it.
等等 如果只是入侵一台电脑
Wait, if this is just about hacking a computer,
你要我们有什么用
what do you need us for?
若她拒绝 就杀了你们
To kill if she refuses.
你还有六个小时
You have six hours.
等我回来
And then I come back
就杀你一个朋友
and I'll start killing your friends.
再过六小时
Then six hours after that,
我就杀第二个
I'll finish killing them.
你最好把按我的话完成任务
I suggest you give me what I ask for.
我有主意了
I might have an idea.
但可能有点疯狂
But it's just like, a little bit crazy.
比六小时后死掉还疯狂吗
Crazier than getting killed in six hours?
需要用到墨西哥炖鸡
Well, it involves Mexican-style chicken stew.
这种疯狂法啊
Oh, great, so "all the way" crazy.
即食食品
MRE. "Meals Ready to Eat,"
也叫"加热即食"
as in "Hot... and Ready to Eat."
专为没生火煮饭条件的士兵制♥作♥
Made for soldiers with no stove and no fire.
那些士兵显然也没味觉
And apparently no taste buds.
每份都附带一包
Every meal comes with a packet
镁加热燃料
of magnesium heater power.
只要加水 就能发热
Just add water, and this stuff gets real hot.
你们谁来猜下
Does anyone care to guess what the primary
闪光弹的主要爆♥炸♥成分是什么
explosive component of flash bangs is?
-镁粉 -镁粉
- Magnesium powder. - Magnesium powder.
中情局的电脑主机是液冷型
This CIA desktop is liquid cooled.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表