剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
pays back political capital for the current administration.
随便你打给谁
Call it whatever you want.
罗西将会在一个小时内移交
Rossi's being transferred within the hour.
帕特森有发现 她让我们回实验室
Patterson's got something. She wants us in the lab.
好了 我们的萨特工
All right, our very own "00Z"
找到了罗西♥藏♥在车里的账本
found Rossi's ledger hidden in his car.
上面记录着这三十多年
It's an account of all of his
他所有的生意往来记录
business transactions going back 30 years-plus.
看着像乱码
Looks like gibberish.
就是这么设计的
It's designed to.
被严格加密过
It's heavily coded.
罗西给他的每个客户都赋予一种昆虫的名字
Rossi assigned each of his clients an insect name.
结合他的那些客户来看 那倒挺合适
Well, that seems fitting, considering his customers.
加密后账本就无法辨别了
The coding makes the book unreadable
除非能获得更多信息
unless you have more information.
在本案中 关键就是交易当天的日期
In our case, specific dates to when transactions occurred.
比如宾科爆♥炸♥犯伪造死亡的时间
Like when the Penn-Tech Bomber faked his death.
94年8月共有二十笔生意
There were 20 transactions in August '94,
但只有一名客户每个月都有交易进行
but only one client had a monthly transaction listed
一直持续到了现在
up to the present day.
就是把信放在车里交给爆♥炸♥犯的女儿
Letter drops at the van to the bomber's daughter.
没错
Exactly.
也就是说宾科爆♥炸♥犯的代码就是蚊子
Which means the code name for the Penn-Tech Bomber is Mosquito.
94年8月的第二笔交易
The second transaction in August '94
旁边附着一串数字
has a number attached to it.
是纽约伊萨卡岛的邮政编码
It's a zip-code for Ithaca, New York.
你觉得罗西把他藏在了那里吗
You think that's where Rossi's been hiding him?
岛上从94年至今从未变过产权的
There are only a few hundred residences
只有数百户居民
that haven't changed ownership since '94,
而在这当中
and of those places,
只有一户从未开通过网络 电♥话♥和电缆
only one has never had Internet, phone, or cable.
干得好
Great work.
联♥系♥伊萨卡岛警局
Coordinate with Ithaca PD.
让他们包围那里
Get them to secure the area.
纽约伊萨卡岛白桦路3022号♥
市长找你就通知我
The mayor calls you, you let me know.
干得好
Good job.
汉农治安官 幸会
Sheriff Hannon. Nice to meet you.
不是让你们包围这里等我们来吗
Thought we told you to secure the area and wait for us.
我们有条警犬闻到了炸♥药♥的味道
Well, one of our dogs sniffed out a bomb.
-我们不能干坐着 -等等 已经拆了吗
- Couldn't sit on my hands. - Wait, and it's been disarmed?
别那么惊讶 亲爱的
Aw, don't look so surprised, darling.
我们小地方也是有人才的
We got people with special skills upstate too.
来吧 带你们看看
Come on. I'll show you.
那家伙刚刚叫我"亲爱的"吗
Did that guy just call me "Darling"?
爆♥炸♥装置很简单
The bomb was pretty simple.
就像初中生做的科学课作业
Kind of like a middle school science project.
你们来时屋子就是空的了吗
The house was empty when you got here?
会不会是罗西警告过他我们会来了
Think Rossi gave him the heads-up we were coming?
也许他看见克莱尔时就通风报信了
Maybe when he saw Claire at the park?
等等 是个诱饵
Stop! It's a decoy.
所有人隐蔽
Everyone down!
简和柯特的婚礼
好了 柯特·威勒
All right, Kurt Weller,
我有很多话想对你说
there's a lot I want to say to you,
但他们告诉我不能说限制级的东西
um, but I was told to keep it PG-13,
所以我打算把好东西留到我们蜜月时再说
so I'll save the good stuff for our honeymoon.
我从没想过 自己也能有今天
I never thought that, uh, this would happen for me.
也从没想过我们能有现在的生活
I never thought that I would have what we have.
今天真是...
And today is just...
太棒了
so perfect.
我真觉得...
And I just feel really--
让开点
Move over.
你在这儿
Hey, there you are.
我在到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
你觉得我是逃跑了吗
Oh, did you think I ran away already?
我是不会给你这个机会的
Well, I'm not gonna give you that chance.
我决不会让你离开我的视线
I'm never gonna let you out of my sight.
决不
Ever.
你没事吧 还好吗
You okay? All right?
简
Jane!
大家没事吧
Everyone okay?
-简 -威勒
- Jane! -u202d Weller.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - u202dYeah.
简 里德
Jane! Reade!
你没事吧 快出去
You okay, sir? Get out.
里德
Reade!
我没事 柯特 我没事
I'm good, Kurt. I'm good.
快离开这里
Okay, you get out of here.
简
Jane!
不不
No. No.
简
Jane?
不要 简
No. Jane?
简
u202dJane! Hey!
简 是我
Jane! It's me.
起来
Come on. u202d
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
很高兴看到你们都完好无损地回来了
Glad to see everyone made it out in one piece.
宾科爆♥炸♥犯有什么发现
Where are we on the Penn-Tech Bomber?
关于他的下落 我们在他屋里什么也没找到
We found nothing in his house that pointed to his whereabouts.
不过我们知道他在谋划什么大事
But we do know he is planning something big.
我们在他家找到装过过氧化丙酮的空箱子
We found empty containers of acetone peroxide
以及无数空的汽车电池
and a ton of empty car batteries in his shed.
他在制♥造♥三过氧化三丙酮[炸♥药♥]He's making TATP.
他现在彻底失踪了
He's completely in the wind
手里拿着足够夷平洋基体育场的炸♥药♥
with enough explosives to level Yankee Stadium.
我们得尽快掌握线索 时间要快
We need something to chase, and we need it fast.
宾科爆♥炸♥犯的运作模式完全就是模拟信♥号♥♥
The Penn-Tech Bomber operates completely analog.
没有电脑 没有电♥话♥
No computer, no phone,
没有一丁点的数据可以提供让我们追查的线索
not one megabyte of data that could give us a lead.
不过我们找到一台打字机
But we did find a typewriter,
卡纸 以及他工作台上放着裁剪工具
card stock, glues, and cutting tools on his work bench.
我们认为他应该是在仿制什么
We think he may have been forging something.
对 可能是进入某地的入场凭证
Yeah, maybe credentials to gain access somewhere
或者是逃离出境的假护照
or a fake passport to flee the country.
-他用温度计来干什么 -水银被放干了
- Why would he need thermometers? - The mercury was drained.
他可能打算制♥造♥靠气流引爆的炸♥弹♥
So he could be planning to make it airborne with an explosion.
那罗西呢 他就是我们的线索
What about Rossi? That's our lead.
他们这种人我们花几年才抓到
A guy like that takes years to break,
而国♥务♥院♥几分钟就能把人要走
and the State Department is taking him in minutes.
还是继续追查证据吧
Let's keep running down the evidence.
有什么发现通知我
Let me know when you find something.
没事吧
You okay?
只是肋骨有些擦伤 没大碍
Just a few bruised ribs. I'll live.
-有需要随时找我 -我没事
- If you need anything, just tell me. - u202dI'm fine.
罗曼 是他让罗西出现在我面前的
Roman. u202dHe dangled Rossi right in my path.
我受够了我的过去
I'm done with my past.
我的过去只有痛苦
All I ever find is pain.
我所关心是现在
This is what I care about.
是我们
Us.
我真希望...
I just wish...
我们能永远活在婚礼当天
we could live inside our wedding day forever.
一切都是那么完美
Everything was so perfect.
你是最完美的
You're perfect.
我自己也不算太遭
I'm not so bad myself. u202d
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我们还会有很多完美的日子
We're gonna have a lot more perfect days.
那将会是我们今后的日子
We get that for the rest of our lives.
现在拍价才2.5万
We're only at 25,000
拍品可是根有著名游骑兵队队员签名的球杆
for a stick signed by famous Rangers alumni!
我们这是在哪 匹兹堡吗
Where are we? Pittsburgh?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表