剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
罗曼打算从哪盗取甲基肼
where Roman is stealing the MMH.
小蓝天
Little Sky.
他打算去小蓝天
He's going to Little Sky.
小蓝天仓库是家军事承包商
Little Sky Storage is a military subcontractor
专门存储危险物质的
that specializes in the storage of hazardous materials.
就在波基普西郊外
They're just outside of Poughkeepsie.
我马上让外勤人员派战术小队过去
I'll have the field office up there send tac teams in now.
到时候那里汇合
We'll meet them up there.
我们的安保是最严格的
Our security is top of the line.
闭路电视监控实时录像
Real-time cameras on a closed-circuit,
出入需要钥匙卡 还有我们的安保
strict keycard access, and all of our guards
全都是来自最专业的机构
come from the most respected agencies.
我想看看克劳福德女士在活动期间
I'll need to see the Presidential Suite
将会暂时居住的总统套房♥
where Ms. Crawford will be staying during the event.
对 可遗憾的是 总统套房♥
Yes, unfortunately, the Presidential
-是不能参观的 -如果看不见房♥间
- is unavailable for viewing. - I can't assess the security
我无法评估安全 艾德蒙 因为你的失职
of a room I can't see, Edmund, and I will not
我不能让布莱克的生命置于危险之中
put Blake's life at risk because of your incompetence.
汤姆
Tom!
我为杰克曼先生的急性子道歉
I apologize for Mr. Jakeman's short fuse.
我父亲对他寄予很大的信任
My father places a great deal of trust in him,
所以你能想象 这也让他承受了
which, as you can imagine, also places him
很大的压力
under a great deal of pressure.
当然 只是恐怕这超出我的权限了
Of course. But I'm afraid it's out of my hands.
这场慈善舞会是今年最盛大的活动
This charity ball is one of the biggest events of the year.
各界名流将会出席现场
Many influential people will be in attendance,
他们把自身的安全交给我们
and they will be entrusting us with their security.
-我理解 -那就想想
- I understand that. - Then please also understand
除非汤姆的每个要求都能满足
that unless every one of Tom's requests can be met,
否则坦白讲 我将无法在你们酒店举办舞会
I cannot, in good conscience, hold this ball at your hotel,
未来我也不会推荐我的客户或者商业伙伴
nor can I recommend to any of my clients or business associates
来使用你们的场地
to use your venue in the future.
圈子里消息总是传得很快
Word travels quickly in my circles,
我个人是很不愿意看到蔚蓝酒店的名声
and I would hate for Hotel Cerulean to develop a reputation
产生不好的传闻
that it didn't need to.
我去想想办法
Well, let me see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是...
I'm fine. It's just...
上次我有机会抓住罗曼时
the last time I had a chance to take Roman down,
我的枪卡住了
my gun jammed.
这下我知道了
Good to know.
你扣下了扳机 这就够了
And you took the shot. That's all that counts.
枪卡壳 常有的事 简
Guns jam. It happens, Jane.
我不是故意破坏行动的
I didn't purposely sabotage it,
但要是我潜意识不想扣下扳机呢
but what if I subconsciously loosened my grip
这才导致了卡壳 或许我内心在害怕
and that caused the jam? Maybe part of me is afraid
怕他死了 我会怎么样
of what's gonna happen to me after he's gone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
哪怕罗曼做了这么多可怕的事
Even after all the horrible things Roman's done,
谢培德是对的
Shepherd's right.
我们之间有某种挥之不去的联♥系♥
There's a bond between us I can't shake.
我记不得我们在一起的大部分时光了
I don't remember most of our life together,
但我能感觉到
but I can feel it.
要是我的心会和他一起死去呢
What if a piece of me dies with him?
当你失去心爱的人时
I think that's how it always feels
你才会有那种感受
when you lose someone that you've loved.
谢培德对你灌输的这种想法
Now, this idea that Shepherd has put in your head,
让你觉得没了罗曼就活不下去
that you can't live in a world without Roman,
可不是这样的 简
it's just not true, Jane.
帕特森找我们回去
Patterson wants us back in the lab.
走吧
Come on.
你们怎么还在这
Why are we still here?
不是该出发了吗
We should be on the road.
-我们晚了一步 -什么意思
- We're too late. - What do you mean?
当地外勤探员刚抵达小蓝天仓库
Local field teams just arrived at Little Sky.
所有保安都死了 罗曼也抢走了甲基肼
All the guards are dead, and Roman got away with their MMH.
当量足够炸毁整条街区
He and Roman have enough to take out a full city block.
而我们不知道他们会用在哪里
And we have no idea where they're gonna use it.
有情况 外勤探员刚来电♥话♥
I got something. The field team just called in.
有个小蓝天的员工看见一辆卡车开走
A Little Sky employee saw a truck drive off
上面印着个七角红星的标志
that had a marking on it. A red star with seven points.
好 红星 七个角
Okay. Red star, seven points.
有了 是个办公用品供应商的标志
Okay. It's the logo for Officiant Office Supply.
他们在纽约有一千辆卡车
They have a fleet of 1,000 trucks in the New York area.
你觉得罗曼会让整辆卡车
You think Roman's gonna pull a McVeigh,
变成炸♥弹♥吗
use a truck as a bomb?
或者是特洛伊 我是说木马 不是避孕套
Or it's a Trojan... Horse, not condom.
自燃炸♥药♥相对而言容易隐藏
Hypergolic bombs are relatively easy to conceal,
而且没人会谨慎到检查
and no one's gonna be checking
一辆装满办公用品的卡车
a truck full of office supplies that carefully.
对 但我们得在车把货送走之前
Yeah, but we have to find this truck
找到这辆卡车
before it delivers its cargo.
真不错
Oh, lovely.
这些雕塑是尔玛依娜派的吧
The sculptures, are they Ermalinas?
好眼光 克劳福德女士
Good eye, Ms. Crawford,
但这间套房♥真正的亮点
but the true draw of this suite
是其窗外东河无与伦比的美景
is its unparalleled view of the East River.
有了 距小蓝天两个街区的交通监控
Okay, here we go. Red light camera two blocks from Little Sky
拍到了一辆印有红星的卡车
captured a truck with a star marking on it.
拍到了车牌号♥
Got a license plate.
这辆卡车只去了一个地方
This particular truck only goes to one location.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你说得对 汤姆 真是物有所值
You were right, Tom. It is worth the price.
克劳福德打算炸毁联♥合♥国♥大楼
Crawford's about to bomb the United Nations.
希望一切都能满足你的要求 杰克曼先生
I hope everything is up to your standards, Mr. Jakeman.
很完美
It's perfect.
我很满意
Well, I'm impressed.
跟我再说说你们舞厅的情况吗
Now, tell me more about your ballroom options.
-汤姆 你没事吧 -杰克曼先生
- Tom, are you okay? - Mr. Jakeman.
没事 只是有点...
Yeah, yeah, it's just, um...
偏头痛
another migraine.
时不时就会这样
It took me by surprise.
-我送你回去吧 -不用
- I should get you home. - No, uh...
你继续看吧 我自己回去就行
you finish up here. I'll show myself out.
-确定吗 你看起来... -我没事
- Are you sure? You seem... - I'll be fine.
休息一下就好
I just need some rest.
我知道酒店有层楼在翻修
I understand a floor of the hotel is under renovation.
应该不会有问题吧
I trust that won't be an issue?
里德助理局长 我是丹娜·科里亚诺
Assistant Director Reade, Dana Coriano,
联♥合♥国♥总部大楼安保主管
Head of Security for the United Nations Headquarters.
-疏散情况如何 -我们总计有六千名员工
- How's the evacuation going? - We have over 6,000 staff members
更别提到访的各界显要
to account for, not to mention visiting dignitaries.
大楼还需要二十分钟才能完全疏散
The buildings won't be cleared for another 20 minutes.
我们在找一辆开来这里的卡车
We're actually looking for a truck that delivers here,
办公用品供应的
Officiant Office Supply.
好像已经走了
Looks like it's already gone.
根据记录 他们在码头
According to the records, they dropped off
放下了货物
their delivery at the loading dock,
在我们接到你们通知前就开走了
then left right before we got your warning.
炸♥弹♥已经在里面了
The bomb's already inside.
好了 我和萨帕塔去检查码头
All right, Zapata and I will check the loading dock.
你们和丹娜留在这里
You guys stay here with Dana,
看看还有没有别的发现
see if anything else is compromised.
-收到 -好
- Copy that. - All right.
这台破电脑里什么也找不到
I can't find anything on this stupid laptop
完全找不到克劳福德为何要袭击联♥合♥国♥的线索
that tells us why Crawford wants to attack the UN.
是吗 可我刚破解了一块硬盘
Really? 'Cause I just cracked a new drive
而且我好像发现了什么
and I'm pretty sure I'm on to something here,
比如琳内特的妻子曾为
like how Lynnette's wife used to work
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表