剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
No, there's a man who works as a go-between.
有他的名字或者电♥话♥吗
You have a name or a number?
没有
No.
那你就没办法联♥系♥他了吗
So you have no way of contacting him?
要是有什么急事怎么办
What if there's an emergency?
他说如果我遇到麻烦
He said if I was ever in trouble,
就坐在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥公园运动场的长凳上
I should sit on a bench at the Saratoga Park playground,
随便哪天的中午就行
any day of the week at noon.
他说他会来找我
He said he'd find me there.
好了 克莱尔已就位 出口盯着了
All right, Claire's in position. Exits covered.
快要中午了 注意任何靠近长凳的人
It's almost noon. Keep a lookout for anyone approaching the bench.
你觉得她能挺得住吗
Think she'll be able to hold it together?
她最好挺住
Well, she better.
如果这个中间人
If this courier is the same guy
和帮助宾科爆♥炸♥犯消失的是同一个人
that helped the Penn-Tech Bomber disappear,
他或许也知道他藏身的地方
he might know where he's hiding out also.
怎么了 柯特
What's wrong, Kurt?
这个公园有太多可以监视的地方
This park has too many sight lines for surveillance.
而且又不方便逃跑
Not many options for a clear escape.
他说得对
He's right.
如果对方和我们想的一样行事小心
If this guy is as careful as we think he is,
那这里并不是个绝佳的碰面地点
this isn't a great meeting spot.
可能真的不是
Maybe it isn't one.
或许他是在利用克莱尔当他的报♥警♥器
What if he's using Claire as a trigger man,
也就是传递"她已经被盯上了"的信♥号♥♥弹
a warning flare telling him that she's been compromised?
那他应该在附近生活或工作
He'd have to live or work nearby,
某个能清楚地看到长凳的位置
somewhere with a good view of the bench.
好了 分头去找 注意找任何
All right, fan out, keep an eye out for anyone
符合克莱尔提供的年龄和描述的人
matching the age and description Claire gave us.
放下枪
Drop it.
蕾米
Remi?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么会和警♥察♥在一起
And why are you working with the cops?
简和柯特的婚礼
我想...我并不是很善于表达自己
I guess I'm-- I'm not the best at expressing myself.
或许正因为如此 我到现在才向你求婚
Maybe that's why it took me so long to make a move on you.
不敢相信我竟然这么幸运
I can't believe how lucky I am.
我很高兴我们终于在一起
I love what we've become.
我很喜欢...
I love the person...
你造就的如今的我
The man that you make me.
你就是我的北极星
You are my north star.
你是我的起点
You're my starting point.
你也是我的归宿
And you're my end point.
所以基于此...
So, on that note...
我想祝我妻子周年纪念快乐
Happy anniversary to my wife.
蕾米
Remi?
是你 对吗
It is you, isn't it?
-你不记得我了吗 -别牵扯私人感情
- You don't remember me? - Don't take it personally.
好 那我问你个简单点的问题
Okay, how about some simpler questions?
外面的是什么人 联调局还是当地警♥察♥
What am I dealing with? Feds or locals?
这里全都被包围了
The whole area is surrounded.
你是不会骗我的 对吗
You wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
现在该我问问题了
Now I have some questions.
神秘人那里有什么进展
What do we got on our mystery man?
他的真名叫罗沙蒙德·奥特 过去叫罗西
His real name is Rosamond Ott. Goes by Rossi.
法国人吗
He's a French national?
法兰西共和国
或者德国人 捷克人
Or German or Czech.
没人知道哪个是真的
No one really seems to know,
但他身负七国通缉令 什么罪名都有
but he's wanted in seven countries for, like, all of the crimes.
我在中情局查过他的指纹
I ran his prints through some CIA contacts.
原来他在业内还是个传奇
It turns out he's kind of a legend.
如果你想从世上消失
If you wanna disappear from the face of the Earth,
找罗西就对了
apparently Rossi's your guy.
如果是他帮助宾科爆♥炸♥犯消失的
Well, if he helped the Penn-Tech Bomber disappear,
那他应该知道他在哪
he should know where he is.
好了 你们两个负责审问
All right, you two run the interrogation.
他认识简 看能否利用这点让他开口
He knows Jane. See if you can use that to get him to open up.
如果你能告诉我们宾科爆♥炸♥犯的下落
Things will get a lot easier for you when you tell us
彼此都能省去许多麻烦
where the Penn-Tech Bomber's located.
你真不记得我了吗 我当初就像你叔叔一样
You really don't remember me? I was like an uncle to you.
在卡利斯佩尔的那个夏天 在弗拉特黑德湖
That summer in Kalispell? Up on Flathead Lake?
如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 而你本能够阻止的
If a bomb goes off, and you could've helped to stop it,
你将为此负责
you'll be responsible.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我记得有天晚上
I remember one night
我把你和你弟弟罗曼叫醒
waking you and your brother Roman up
那时才凌晨三点 我们坐在门口
at 3:00 in the morning so we could sit on the porch
看着蒙大纳的天空中有史以来
and watch the most violent thunderstorm
最剧烈的风暴
the Montana sky had ever seen.
你妈妈当时很不高兴
Your mother wasn't happy.
是我收养了你
I did your adoption.
而你却什么都不记得了
And you really don't remember anything?
太糟了
That's awful.
或许有些事忘了更好
Maybe some things are better to forget.
是你妈妈干的 对吗
Your mother did this to you, didn't she?
准确地说 是她说服你这么干的
Or more likely she convinced you to do it to yourself, hmm?
说什么为了崇高的利益
What, some promise of a greater good
或什么更大的理想
or of a higher purpose?
我说的对吗
Am I close?
好了 够了 马库斯·唐在哪
Okay, enough. Where is Marcus Dunn?
他打算袭击什么地方
And what does he plan on hitting?
我的工作需要维持我良好的声誉
My line of work requires maintaining a reputation,
这样别人才会信任我
the kind people can rely on,
当他们请我为他们提供服务时
so when they ask for my services
才会毫不犹豫地为后续服务花下重金
they don't hesitate to pay the hefty fee that accompanies it.
你要想聊过去的美好 蕾米 我愿意奉陪
You wanna talk about the good old days, Remi? I'm game.
但我不会谈论我客户的事
But I do not discuss my clients.
好吧 找不到任何记录
All right, we can't find any records.
也许罗西就是那种
Maybe Rossi is one of those weirdoes
把所有事记在脑子里的怪人
who keeps it all in his head.
当克莱尔出现在公园的长凳上时
Okay, he was ready to drop everything
他正打算放弃一切跑路 不是吗
when Claire showed up at the bench, right?
身上什么都没有 没现金 没护照
Nothing on him-- no cash, no passport.
那他准备如何离城
How was he planning to leave town?
既然你现在是中情局的超级间谍了
Okay, well, you're a CIA super spy now.
换作你 你会把物资藏在哪里
Where would you keep your go bag?
这车已经查过了 应该没问题
The team already checked this. I think it's clean.
可这种老式肌肉车里有很多空腔
Yeah, but these old muscle cars have a lot of empty space in them.
老窝必备
They're great for slicks.
-老窝 -间谍的藏身处
- Slicks? - u202dSpy hiding places.
看这缝线的地方
Look at the stitching there.
和原装的不一样
That's different from the original.
好吧 我相信亵渎美国的经典
All right, I'm pretty sure desecrating an American classic
是七♥宗♥罪♥之一 但生活就是在冒险
is one of the seven deadly sins, but lives are at risk.
超级间谍赢了
Super spy for the win.
这条命令是由国务卿亲自签署的
This order's been signed by the Secretary of State himself.
我知道我们是一边的
I know we're all on the same side,
可干涉在查案件 来满足某些
but big-dogging an active investigation
政♥治♥利益也太下作了 即便是对你们而言
to satisfy some political IOU is low, even for you all.
怎么回事
What's going on?
国♥务♥院♥打算移交罗西
The State Department is claiming jurisdiction over Rossi.
韦斯特助理部长是专程来
Assistant Secretary West is here
执行引渡程序的
to begin the extradition process.
-不 你不能这么做 -我可以
- No, you can't do that. - I can.
罗西因数起案件正受法国政♥府♥通缉
Rossi's wanted by the French government in a number of cases.
其中有涉及目前针对美国本土威胁的通缉吗
Do any of them involve a present threat on U.S. soil?
可我认为他并未提供任何可靠的线索
It's my understanding he's offered no credible leads.
-我们还在收集证据 -找到什么都不重要
- We're still pulling evidence. - It doesn't matter what you find.
这案子交给法国已经是板上钉钉了
The case the French will bring is ironclad.
那我老实告诉你 移交罗西
Let's be honest here. Handing over Rossi
将会让执政党付出一定的政♥治♥资本代价
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表