剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
快把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone, now.
快点 万亚
Now, Vanya.
我们决不能让人追踪到 明白吗
We have to be invisible. Understand?
你流血了
You're bleeding.
我得送你去医院
We gotta get you to a hospital.
不行 我们继续走
Nyet. u202dWe keep moving.
帕特森
Patterson.
你们总算来了
Hey, I'm glad you came.
我分♥析♥了...
So, I've been analyzing...
出生证明上的墨迹 发现...
the ink from the birth records, and...
是我收养了你
I did your adoption.
一直很后悔为你母亲做了这件事
你理应知道
罗西
这上面说 他代我找人收养
It says he did an adoption for me.
是真的
They're real.
你有个孩子 是女儿
You had a baby. A daughter.
不不 我...
No. No, I...
这些情报是来源于一个造假高手
These came from a guy who's an expert forger.
我们不能相信他 这些可能都是假的
We can't trust him. These could all be fake.
并非如此
They're not.
我联♥系♥了...
I contacted--
好了 他只是谋划好了一切
Okay, so he backstopped everything.
就是这样
That's what--
简 先听她把话说完吧
Jane, let's-- let's just hear her out.
我先联♥系♥了医院
First, I called the hospital.
不幸的是 所有2000年以前的出生证明
And, unfortunately, all of the birth records
都在一场洪灾中毁掉了
before 2000 were destroyed in a flood.
是啊 你就不觉得可疑吗
Yeah, doesn't that seem weird to you?
是可疑 可后来我验证了你产科医师的签名
It did, until I verified your obstetrician's signature.
将其和她曾经签过的所有字迹
I cross-referenced it with basically everything
进行交叉比对
that she's ever signed.
比如处方 支票 她的贷款单
Prescriptions, uh, checks, her mortgage.
那好 我们带她回来
Okay, well, let's bring her in,
看她是不是记得我
see if she recognizes me.
她五年前就去世了
She passed away five years ago.
当然是这样
Of course she did.
简 签名是真的
Jane, this is a real signature...
医院的信笺是真的 墨迹也是18年前的
real hospital letterhead with real 18-year-old ink.
我怎么不记得自己有个孩子
How could I forget I had a child?
忘了生过孩子
Forget that I gave birth.
我想是...因为你的记忆被抹去了
I mean... you had your memory erased.
能不能通过什么检查让我...
Is there some kind of test that I can...
抱歉 孕检是存在的
I'm sorry. Pregnancy tests exist,
可没有育检
but birth tests don't.
简 如果你需要点时间...
Jane, if you need some time--
不 我不需要时间 我想要真♥相♥
No, I don't need time. I need the truth.
你能确定吗
You're sure about this?
虽然不能百分百确认
I mean, I'm not 100% certain,
可一名严谨的科学家是绝不对说...
but no reputable scientist would ever claim--
好 那就继续查
Okay, then keep digging.
-简 -继续... 不 我受够了
- Jane. - Keep-- no, I'm-- I'm done
受够了受人摆布 柯特
with being manipulated, Kurt.
受够了谎言
I'm done with lies.
帕特森 先回避一下
Patterson, give us a sec.
没问题
Of course.
我曾经以为自己是泰勒·肖
I used to think I was Taylor Shaw...
结果发现不是
until all of that,
我对自己身份的全部认知
my whole sense of who I was,
被彻底剥夺了
was ripped away.
所以我不能...
So, I can't-- I can't just--
我无法再承受一次
I can't do it again.
我明白
I understand.
貌似有人玩"巫师镇"需要我的专业指导了
Uh-oh. Looks like somebody needs my Wizardville expertise.
我猜猜 你肯定大老远赶到精灵城护城河边
Let me guess, you made it all the way to the Elfin Moat
可是不知道该如何升起吊桥
and can't figure out how to raise the drawbridge.
吊桥已经是我的了
I own that drawbridge.
是吗 有什么事
Excuse me. What's up?
我还打算问你呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
你和乔纳森·韦斯特在干什么
What were you doing with Jonathan West?
什么
What?
我给你发短♥信♥ 你说你要回家了
I texted you and you said you were going home,
可你却和国♥务♥院♥那家伙在一起
but you were with that tool from the State Department,
当天他还弄丢了我们的犯人
same day he lost our perp.
你是在跟踪我吗
So, you're following me now?
我只是碰巧看见他进了你的车
I just happened to see him get into your car.
听着 我...
Look, I'm...
我相信你肯定有你的理由
I'm sure you have a good reason for--
我不需要理由
I don't need a reason.
我是这间办公室的助理局长
I'm the Assistant Director of this office.
你还有什么不清楚的吗
What about that is unclear to you?
我不是想质问你 我...
I didn't mean to upset you, I--
有枚纹身你们得来看看
Hey, I have a tattoo I want you guys to see.
-能不能至少... -用不着
- Can we at least-- - u202dNo, we can't.
简的脊椎上新纹上了
Okay, Jane has 33 new letters and numbers
33个字母和数字
tattooed along her spine.
可以的话 本案中就称之为"脊柱"了
The "Backbone" of our case, if you will.
不可以
We will not.
这一串字母数字字符
This string of alphanumeric characters
和一箱证物的运单号♥相一致
matches a tracking number to a box of evidence
该物证刚刚通过警局扫描准备移交
that was just scanned for transfer by the police department.
物证移交单
等等 那不是纽约警局所用的模板
Wait, that's not the format used by the NYPD.
我们知道 你以前是警♥察♥
You used to be a cop, we get it.
箱子里是什么
What's in the box?
萨帕塔说得没错
Zapata is right.
箱子上的运单97年以后就没再使用了
The tracking format on the box hasn't been used since '97.
至于里面是什么
As for what's inside,
从物证清单上也看不出来
the evidence manifest isn't very helpful.
所以我们不知道箱子里装着什么
Great, so we don't know what's in the box.
对 此刻可能装着任何东西
Yeah, well, it could be anything at this point.
被查封的武器 毒品
Seized arms, a brick of cocaine,
杀人凶器 格温妮丝·帕特洛的头[七♥宗♥罪♥]...
a murder weapon, Gwyneth Paltrow's head...
无论是什么 肯定很重要
Well, whatever it is, it's gotta be important.
否则为什么要在20年后进行移交
Why else would it be flagged for transfer 20 years later?
威勒和简 你俩去趟仓库
All right, Weller, Jane, you guys go to the warehouse.
好 我们会赶在移交前
All right, we'll intercept that box
-拦截那个箱子 -我也去
- before it gets transferred. - Yeah, I'll come with.
不用 他们去就行 我有文件交给你处理
Nope, they can handle it. I got paperwork for you.
好吧
Fine.
要在这么多箱子里找其中一个
So it could be any one of these boxes.
至少整理过了
Heh, at least they're organized.
是啊 他们的保安挺厉害
Yeah, and their security's great.
那管♥理♥员♥基本上不看我的证件
The clerk barely looked at my badge.
联调局 站住
FBI. Stop!
快去后门
在那汇合
站住
Stop!
简 在那边
Jane, over here!
不
住手
柯特
Kurt!
柯特
Kurt!
柯特
Kurt!
柯特
Kurt!
退后
Stand back!
退后
Get back.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? u202d - Yeah.
帕特森
Patterson.
威勒 你们得马上离开那里
Weller, you need to get out of there now.
曼哈顿有三处证物房♥遭到了纵火
Three evidence warehouses in Manhattan were just firebombed.
这里也刚被袭击了
They just hit here, too.
这是场协同作案
So this is a synchronized attack.
有人受伤吗
Was anyone hurt?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表