剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-是啊 因为他们可不想搞监狱暴♥乱♥ -没错
- Yeah. Because they wouldn't want to start a prison riot. - u202dTrue.
谢谢你当时劝住了我
Thanks for talking me down.
我们今天配合得天衣无缝
Well, we made a pretty great team today.
是啊
Yeah. We did.
我知道我这人不太好相处
I know I haven't always been the easiest to be around.
-没有 -是吗
- No. - Oh, really?
我可没发现
I hadn't noticed that at all.
好吧
Okay. Well...
谢谢你没放弃我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
永远都不会 我们是一家人
Never. We're family.
今晚肯定会很糟
So, tonight promises to suck.
想办法破解这个电脑
Trying to crack this laptop,
我宁愿去撞墙
and I'd rather bang my head against a wall.
你想帮忙吗
Do you wanna help?
我愿意
Yeah. I would.
我还没放下这个心结
I'm not over it yet.
我知道
I know.
但我想放下
But I want to be.
这对我来说就够了
That's good enough for me.
我们不是要谈一下吗
I-I thought we were gonna talk.
还有什么好说的
What's left to say?
你答应过会留下
You promised you'd stay.
我答应你回来时 我会在这里
I promised that I would be here when you got back.
我从来没说我会留下
I never said that I would stay.
我会在这个周末过来拿我的东西
I'll pick up the rest of my stuff this weekend.
你忙乱的生活里 容不下我
You don't have enough room in your life for me,
而说句实话
and if I'm being honest,
我的生活 也容不下你
I don't have enough room in mine for you.
给 拿着这个
Here. Take this.
伦纳·赛勒
这是我最近联♥系♥的一位移♥民♥律师
It's an immigration attorney I've been speaking to.
总是不肯放弃 对吧
Never stop, do you?
一般不会
Not usually, no.
我要在《时报》上公开我非法移♥民♥的身份
I'm coming out as undocumented in "The Times."
我们交往之前 我就写了这篇文章
I wrote the article before we started dating,
但后来我们关系稳定了
but then we got serious,
-我就搁置下了 -为什么
- so I shelved it. - u202dWhy?
我当时不想因为我的身份 而毁了你的前程
I wasn't gonna allow my status to damage your career.
我不担心自己
I'm not worried about me.
你确定你想这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
数百万人看《时报》
Millions of people read "The Times."
我不想再隐藏于合法居民之中了
I don't want to hide in plain sight anymore.
我想让我的读者知道我是谁
I want my readers to know who I am.
你最好周二就准备好文件
So, you'd better get that paper on Tuesday.
等下 等下
Wait, wait.
你会怎么样
What's gonna happen to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我必须这么做
But I've gotta do this.
你怎么穿成这样
Why are you even dressed like that?
这是什么角色 假想圣诞节的鬼魂吗
What are you, The Ghost of Christmas What-If?
我其实个个科学家
I'm a scientist, actually.
幼稚
Oh, that's cute.
罗曼小天才
Little Roman, the genius,
搞起化学了
playing with his chemistry set.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我的存在是为了提醒他
I'm a reminder of what he could have been
如果你们俩没去那里 他也许能有何作为
if you two had never gone to that place.
但我们去了
But we did.
你为什么还保留着这个幻想
Why are you still holding onto this fantasy?
你觉得如果你帮克劳福德完成袭击
What, you think if you help Crawford with this attack,
你就能和老爹与其女儿有个美好结局吗
you'll find some fairy-tale ending with daddy and daughter?
从此过上幸福生活吗
Live happily ever after?
我们这样的人不会有幸福结局
That doesn't exist for us.
我不要再听你说话了
I'm not listening to you anymore.
她说得没错 如果你想寻找幸福
She's right. If you're looking for happiness,
这不是正确的方式
this isn't how to achieve it.
不是吗 那你有何高见
No? Then what do you suggest?
离开 放手
Walk away. Let go.
已经晚了
It's a little late for that.
你打算什么时候告诉她
When are you going to tell her?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
她很快就知道了
She'll find out soon enough.
告诉我什么 罗曼
Tell me what, Roman?!
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting something?
没有 我只是...
No. I was just, um...
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
已经12个小时了
It's been 12 hours.
你有东西给我看吗
You got something to show me?
天呐 你真能做到吗
Oh, my God. Can you really do this?
当然了
Absolutely.
如果我们这么做 就没有回头路了
If we do, there's no going back.
我也不想回头
I wouldn't dream of it.
连她的加密系统还被加密了
Even her encryption's got encryption.
也许你需要更多能量 这里有什么
Maybe you need more fuel. What have we got here?
有... 粉丝
We've got... ooh, glass noodles.
好了
That's it!
-是粉丝吗 -我进去了
- It's glass noodles? - u202dI'm in.
强制破译有时还真行得通
Brute force actually worked for once.
真的吗
Seriously?
瞧吧 琳内特的文档 下载文件 邮件
Boom-- Lynnette's documents, downloads, emails...
等下 看
Wait. Look.
这是今早发到克劳福德全球公♥司♥的邮件
This email was sent to HCI Global this morning.
邮件标题"代码"
Subject line, "Codes"?
真有"创意" 琳内特
Wow. Very original, Lynnette.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
富兰克林·多夫曼
这就解释了她为何想拿回这台电脑
That's why she wanted this laptop back,
为何愿意冒险进监狱了
why she was willing to risk prison.
这封邮件全是权限代码
This email is full of secret access codes.
都是富兰克林·多夫曼安保公♥司♥
They're all in the 60-digit format
提供使用的六十位数格式
used by Franklin-Dorfman Security.
这些是用来保护
These protect some of the most
曼哈顿一些最安全的建筑
secure buildings in Manhattan--
纽约公立图书馆
New York Public Library,
麦迪逊花♥园♥广场 纽约现代美术馆
Madison Square Garden, MoMa...
全部都是每日更新密♥码♥
All of which reset daily.
这些代码只会在
Each of these codes is only useful
接下来24小时内有效 这表示...
for the next 24 hours, which means...
克劳福德会在明天攻击其中一座或所有建筑
Crawford's gonna hit one or all of these buildings tomorrow.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表