剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
老兄
Buddy...
去年这个时候
Same time last year,
我在矿上抓了只角上十四个叉的鹿
I bagged a 14-pointer on mine.
带着这个宝贝追了不到一英里
Got 'em not a mile in with this baby.
今天不适合打猎
Not a good day to be in the woods.
可能会有狼出没
There's wolves about.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
谁都不是
No one.
还是回奶奶家去吧
Why don't you go back to grandma's house,
小橘帽
little Orange Riding Hood?
你这是擅自闯入我的地盘
You are trespassing on my land.
你必须立即离开
So you're gonna get gone, now,
不然我这位朋友就要报♥警♥了
or my friend here is gonna call the police.
我的这些朋友们可不想惊动警♥察♥
My friends here don't want the authorities involved.
拜托 等等 我们可以谈谈的
Please, hold on, we can talk about this!
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没有 我睡得很香
No. I was out like a light.
气垫床睡起来居然这么舒服
That air mattress is surprisingly comfortable.
不用担心 因为今天
Don't worry about that, 'cause I'm gonna have
我们的床和其他东西就会运来
our bed and everything else shipped over today.
你做头发了吗
Did you do something different with your hair?
怎么样 喜欢吗
Well, do you like it?
我喜欢
I love it.
这些是什么
Hey, what's all this?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
不用操心
Don't worry about that.
最后通知
都是最后通知
These are all final notices.
过期未付
我花了不少钱
Kinda spent a lot of money.
为了找你
Trying to find you.
花了多少
How much?
全部
All of it.
为了不欠钱 我差点把房♥子卖♥♥了
Yeah. Nearly had to sell the apartment to get back in the black.
现在一切都好了 我们都回来工作了
It's all good now. We're both back at work.
我们的生活很快就会恢复正常
Things'll be back to normal very soon.
怎么
What?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
我现在改吃素了
I'm actually vegan now.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
加德满都的僧人都是素食者
Well, all the monks in Kathmandu were vegan,
然后呢 我也有点喜欢上了吃素
and then, you know, I kind of really liked it.
还有别的惊喜要告诉我吗
Any other surprises I need to know about?
应该没有了
None that I can think of.
很好
That's good. u202d
斯图尔特 你修改了多少处理器核心
Stuart, how many processing cores did you redirect?
我的系统延迟得厉害
There's crazy lag in my system.
严格来说呢 自从你去做精灵城应用
Uh... technically, it stopped being your system
这个系统就不是你的了
ever since you left to create your Elftown App.
别那样 斯图尔特
Don't do that, Stuart.
你知道那个应用叫精灵镇
You know it's called Elfville.
好了 是巫师镇
Okay...it's called Wizardville.
你们都知道
You both know that.
我的应用在商店里已经七周排名第一了
It was number one in the App Store for seven weeks.
精灵城那些蠢货
Those jerks at Elftown
连第一轮风投都拿不到 所以...
couldn't even get first-round VC funding, so...
我想说的是 这里现在是我们大家的实验室
All I'm saying is it's kind of our lab now.
共用的实验室 共用的系统
A co-lab with a...A co-system.
所以别为这些小事生气了...
So let's quit sweating the small stuff and...
把精力都用在这个
and focus all our energy on this one tattoo
令我困扰的纹身上
that has been bugging me.
令你困扰的纹身
One tattoo that has been bugging you
才是小事
is literally the small stuff.
我亲自设计的系统
My system, the one I designed,
全部被分♥析♥优化了
is optimized for a holistic approach.
帕特森 有个纹身一直困扰着我
Patterson, there's one tattoo that's bugging me.
我希望今天能够破解
I want to crack it today.
可不就这么简单嘛
Yeah! It's that easy.
你选择一个想要破解的纹身
You decide on a tattoo you wanna crack,
然后这台神奇的机器就把它破解了
and the magic machine just cracks it.
哪个
Which one?
珀耳修斯
Perseus.
我昨晚应该破解了一些
I think I solved some of it last night.
你一个人破解的吗
You solved it on your own?
我可不是绣花枕头 塔莎
I'm not just a handsome face, Tasha.
好吧 你是怎么破解的呢
All right. Uh, how did you solve it?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要你的帮助
I need a favor.
帮我解开纹身
Some help with the tattoos.
什么 你疯了吗
What, are you insane?
或许吧 但你一定得帮我
Maybe. But you are gonna help me.
要是不帮呢
If I don't?
我就告诉简在柏林发生了什么
I'll tell Jane what happened in Berlin.
想让我怎么帮
What do you need?
我需要明天解开它
I need it solved tomorrow.
不然会有很多人丧命
Or a lot of people are gonna die.
我不会帮你打掩护
I'm not gonna be your Trojan horse.
我根本不在乎联调局
I don't care about the FBI.
也不在乎世界毁灭
Or burning down the world.
我是想帮你拯救世界
I'm trying to help you save it.
你骗骗自己就好了
Keep telling yourself that.
简的新纹身和以前不同
Jane's new tattoos are different.
是有顺序的
There is a sequence to them.
所以我可能抢先了一步
So maybe I jump ahead.
我解开你的棋局 就能将你扳倒
I work out your end game, and I take you down.
不可能的
Won't work.
爬得太高 太快...
Try to climb too high, too fast...
一切都会崩溃
the whole thing crumbles.
所以每隔一段时间
So, every now and then,
我就会告诉你下一步该往哪走
I'm just gonna tell you where to step next.
解开"珀耳修斯"
Solve "Perseus."
答案已经在你手中
The answer's already in your hands.
我梳理新纹身时
I was combing through the new tattoos.
发现珀耳修斯的双手有些奇怪
I noticed something strange about Perseus's hands.
他的左手有五个手指
He's got five fingers on his left hand,
右手却有六个
six on his right.
十一
11.
你真是数学奇才
What a math whiz you are.
希腊神话中并没有记载
There's nothing in Greek mythology
珀耳修斯有十一个手指
that says anything about Perseus having 11 fingers.
但我知道有个地方有
But I do know one place that does.
纽约上州 手指湖
Upstate New York. The Finger Lakes.
共有十一个湖泊
There's 11 of them.
没错 这是那片地区的地图
All right, here's a map of the region.
能不能缩放纹身 调整为地图的大小
Can you scale that tattoo, fit it to the map?
所有的纹身都是矢量 怎样都可以
All the tattoos are vectors. I can do anything.
把这个放大 去掉剑
So let's size this up, lose the sword,
去掉美杜莎的头
lose the Medusa head.
看 手指与湖泊相对应
Look, the fingers match the lakes.
珀耳修斯每只手上都有两枚戒指
Perseus had two... rings on both hands
上面有相应的符号♥
with matching symbols.
LXT和Y17
L-X-T and Y-1-7.
也许转换一下字母就能得到坐标
Maybe we convert the letters and get coordinates.
不行 但如果将符号♥连在一起
No, but there still might be something
或许能得到别的什么东西
if we connect the symbols.
一个交叉点
An intersection point.
把卫星视图放上来
Pull up the satellite view on the map.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表