剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
为什么跟踪我们
Why were you tailing us?
住手
Stop!
再上五万伏特
Another 50,000 volts
他的额皮质可就要让你烤焦了
and you'll fry his frontal cortex,
那就没用处了
then he's useless to us.
给他30秒时间恢复
Give him a 30-second recovery. u202d
你听说过疼痛等级的划分吗
Have you ever heard of the pain scale?
医生经常喜欢用的
Doctors use it, you know:
"疼痛等级从一到十 你觉得是几级"
"How much does it hurt from 1 to 10?"
挺好的 概念简洁
It's a nice, neat concept.
这是一个明白
Take it from someone
十级是什么感受的人的忠告
who knows what a "10" feels like.
死亡有时是好事
Death is preferable.
继续吧
Go again.
不好吃
I hate it.
-我受不了了 -你怎么回事
- I can't with this anymore. - What is the matter with you?
太甜了
It's too sweet.
几乎每个你都这么说
You've said that about all of them!
那个香蕉蛋糕我就没这么说
I didn't say that about the banana cake
就是你们丢进垃圾桶的那个
which you guys threw in the trash.
那就是个垃圾
Where it clearly belonged.
早餐怎么吃起蛋糕来了
Hey, what's with the breakfast cake?
小梅让我选婚礼现场用的蛋糕
Meg gave me some decisions to make for the wedding.
要帮忙吗 因为我现在对这种事
All right, do you want a hand? 'Cause I'm kind of
也算是有经验了
an expert at this stuff now.
瞧瞧啊 真好
Oh, look at this, this is nice.
让我想起了牢里的老伙计们
Kind of reminds me of the time
为文尼和他的跟踪狂
my prison family baked a cake
制♥作♥的婚礼蛋糕
for Vinny's wedding to his stalker.
帕特森 有东西要你看看
Patterson, got something for you.
胡萝卜怎么样
How's the carrot?
日内瓦
你到底想说什么
What are you telling me, exactly?
一定还有什么是我们能做的
There has to be something else we can do.
没什么是不可能的
Nothing is irreversible.
听着 我稍后再打给你
Look, I'll have to call you back.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 刚跟我的医生通电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, I was just talking to my doctor.
我最近一直头疼 不过...
I've been getting these headaches, but, uh...
没什么大事
nothing to worry about.
最好如此
I hope not.
有新任务交给你
I've got a new task for you.
我们明天出发
We're flying out tomorrow.
布莱克的慈善晚会 她一定会高兴的
Blake's charity gala... She'll be thrilled.
她高兴是出于我会出席的原因
She'll be thrilled because of the reason I'm attending.
布鲁耶 他终于答应合作
Bruyere... he's finally playing ball.
决定进行土地交易了
He's ready to make the land deal.
明天吗
Tomorrow?
那真是太好了
That's great news.
这对我们将是至关重要的一步
I can't overstate what a critical step this is.
贝克女士
Ms. Baker.
给我点时间 我会找到他们
Give me a moment and I will find them.
马上回来
Be right back.
"为了新明天"慈善晚会
还记得这个吗
Right, you remember this one,
我们前几周破解的这枚蜻蜓纹身
the dragonfly tattoo? We solved it a few weeks ago?
线索指向了一块留言板 但是没内容
Led to a thread on a message board, but it was empty.
直到一小时前
Until an hour ago.
有两名用户开始了对话
Two users started a conversation,
蜻蜓16♥4♥和大西洋17
Dragonfly16♥4♥ and Atlantic17.
对话框
名字挺酷
Cool names, guys.
在"大西洋"回复之后 消息就中断了
After Atlantic replied, the messages disappeared so...
所以我想他们是不是潜水了
I'm thinking maybe they did a little scruba-dub-dub?
这么说他们应该还有过历史记录
Which means there could be older messages as well.
看看能不能找出来
Let's see if we can dig 'em up.
这就是我找你来的原因
That's why I brought you in here.
抱歉打扰了
Hey, sorry, uh, to interrupt
但我有事要跟你说 帕特森
but I need to talk to you, Patterson.
当然可以
Oh, sure, yeah, totally.
作为男士 我就不插足你们女士...
I wouldn't wanna manterrupt two women--
等等 插足是指...
Wait, no, manterrupting is when--
抱歉 我开始男士说教兼插足了
Sorry, now I'm mansplaining manterrupting.
我去查一下
I'll google it.
我刚收到这个 可能是罗曼
Okay, this just came in. It's gotta be Roman.
又一枚纹身的线索吗
Another clue to a tattoo?
不知道 我打不开
I don't know, I can't open it.
128位加密已启用
请输入密♥码♥浏览内容
这次的密♥码♥可复杂多了
Whoa, the encryption is a lot heavier this time.
他为什么传来一份加密的文件
Why is he upping his encryption?
像这样加密一条短♥信♥ 唯一的解释就是
The only reason to encrypt a text this way would be
他希望当短♥信♥落入旁人之手时
to ensure that it couldn't be read
不会被看到其中的内容
if it fell into the wrong hands.
他怎么会觉得我的手♥机♥
Why would he think my phone
会落入旁人之手呢
could fall into the wrong hands?
也许他担心的是他自己的手♥机♥
Maybe it's his phone he's worried about.
我正准备找你
Hey, I was just coming to find you.
终于批准我买♥♥只羊驼的请求了吗
Did they finally approve my request for a therapy llama?
你在联调局的身份正在接受调查
Your position at the FBI is under review.
当初是赫斯特招你进来的 如今全局的人
Hirst orchestrated your deal and now that the Bureau
都知道她有问题 所以想重审你的身份
knows she's dirty, they're rethinkin' it.
听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound good.
是啊 有个从
Yeah. An agent from
责任办公室来的探员
the Office of Professional Responsibility
现在正在会议室等你
is in the conference room waiting on you right now.
现在 我还穿着睡衣呢
Wh-- Right now?! I'm in pajamas.
像药检一样 这是突击进行的
They spring it on you like a drug test
-所以你也没法准备 -这倒是
- so you can't prepare for it. u202d- Yeah.
只是这次就算在我大腿上
Except the bag of clean urine that I definitely
绑着一袋干净的尿液
don't have taped to my leg at all times
也绝对派不上用场了
wouldn't really help in this situation.
等等 这就是走个形式 对吧
Hang on a second. This is not a big deal, is it?
不好意思 这是玩真的 瑞奇
Unfortunately, it is a big deal, Rich.
职责办在这栋楼里权力很大
OPR holds a lot of power in this building.
上次我们有人被调查的情况 结果就是
Last time a member of our team was under review,
简被带走了
Jane got arrested.
如果你审查没通过
Ohh... u202dIf you fail this review,
他们会撕毁协议 把你送回牢里
they'll rip up your contract and send you back to prison.
不过放心 反正你喜欢监狱
u202dBut, hey, you love prison.
我...我才不喜欢监狱
Well, I, I mean, I don't love prison.
真的 其实也看地方
It really, I mean, it depends on the place.
雷克斯岛监狱的厕纸就超级厚
You know, I mean, Rikers has half-ply toilet paper.
祝你好运 瑞奇
Good luck, Rich.
木板一样
Half a ply.
在论♥坛♥上还发现别的留言吗
Did you find more messages on the forum?
这么说太小瞧我了
Uh, "More" is an understatement.
什么论♥坛♥
What forum?
我破解了一枚蜻蜓的纹身
I cracked the dragonfly tattoo.
你看到这个了吗
You see this yet?
这会成为问题吗
This gonna be a problem?
他们不发现就行了
Not if they don't find out.
等他发现了 那就...
Well, when it comes out and... it will,
做好众叛亲离的心理准备吧
be prepared to be very unpopular with your friends.
留言在被浏览过之后
The messages were originally deleted
就被当场删除了
after they were being read.
但只要深入挖掘残留的数据碎片
But if you take a very deep dive into the metadata,
就找到了这些
you find these.
两名用户之间的对话
Messages between two users,
蜻蜓16♥4♥和大西洋17
Dragonfly16♥4♥ and Atlantic17.
大西洋17:现在终止联络
蜻蜓16♥4♥:为什么
大西洋17:新联络人会跟你联♥系♥
蜻蜓16♥4♥:是谁
大西洋17:详见联络点 别说了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表