剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Okay, we've got three sequences,
每一列十个数 就是三十个数了
uh, ten digits each, so that's 30.
简身上旁边的文身是个圈
Jane has a neighboring tattoo that's a circle.
如果我把每个数字
Uh... okay, if I place the numbers
放进格子中
in each of the slots...
就是一个循环
It's a loop.
没错
Exactly.
如果我打破循环
Okay, and if I break it...
天呐 是坐标
Oh, my God. They're coordinates.
北♥京♥的北部
Just north of Beijing.
也许就是机密任务的执行地点
That's probably where the covert mission happened.
美国绝不会派军队到中国
The U.S. would never send troops into China,
所以谁会这么做呢
so who could have?
好 如果用这些多余的部分
Okay, if I use these extra pieces,
负空间拼出...
the negative spaces spell out...
GPM
G-p-m.
这代表什么
What does that stand for?
想到了
Of course.
皮特·马奥尼将军
General Peter Mahoney.
停下 是马奥尼
Stop! It was Mahoney!
你派美国♥军♥人去中国执行秘密任务
You sent U.S. marines on a black ops mission
他们在那里死于胂气袭击
into China where they died in an arsine gas attack.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
然后你对尸检报告做了手脚 掩盖真♥相♥
And then you covered it up by altering autopsies.
-我没有 -还杀了验尸官
- No, I did not-- - And killing coroners!
她在胡说八道
She doesn't know what she's talking about.
而你现在要炸掉实验室
And now you're gonna blow up this lab again
为了毁掉唯一留下的证据
in order to destroy the only remaining evidence.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent...
你这是胡说八道
Hey, you have no idea what you're talking about.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret this.
我不知道我怎么没早点看出来
I don't know why I didn't see it sooner.
别对自己这么苛刻了
You gotta cut yourself some slack.
是啊
Yeah.
你此刻进入医学昏迷状态
You're in a medically-induced coma
正经历重大手术呢
undergoing major surgery.
是吗
I am?
我会活下来吗
Am I gonna make it?
不是吧
No!
我不该回这里来 我打破了循环
I shouldn't be back here, I broke the loop!
我破案了
I solved it!
你们该联♥系♥一下她的家人
You should call her next of kin.
情况不太妙
It's not looking good.
有人吗
Hello?
萨帕塔 里德
Zapata? Reade?
大家都哪去了
Where is everybody?
柯特
Kurt?
简
Jane?
佩灵顿局长
Director Pellington?
你是帕特森吧 好久没见了
Patterson, right? Been a while.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我想我是来帮忙的
I guess I'm here to help.
但我搞定了 我破案了
But I-- I did it, I solved it.
不 你破了那桩案子
No. You solved the case.
那还有什么问题
So then, what's the problem?
生活中还有比工作更重要的事
There's more to life than work.
我知道
I know!
我就是... 我没有时间干别的
I-- I just, I don't have time for all of that other stuff.
但你有时间自责
Well, you make time to blame yourself.
我的死 你责怪自己
You blamed yourself for my death.
还有我的
And mine.
我的也是
Mine too.
你还没放下博登欺骗你一事
And you still obsess over how you let Borden dupe you.
他欺骗了我
He did.
我就不该相信他 我该...
I should never have trusted him, I should have--
别说了
Stop.
你得打破这种循环模式
You gotta break out of this.
你得原谅自己
You need to forgive yourself.
这样才能打破循环吗
So that's how I break the loop?
你想让我忘记一切吗
You want me to just forget everything?
我想让你善待自己
I want you to be kind to yourself.
放下也是可以的
It's okay to let go.
我就是太累了
I'm just so tired.
那你还反抗什么了
So then, why are you fighting?
你可以放手了
You can let go.
放手吧
Just let go.
不
No.
不 我不想
No, I don't want to.
-你总是让我追着你 -大卫 别这样
- You always made me chase you. - David, please.
我们离开这里吧 我带你回家吧
Let's get out of here, okay? Let me take you home.
什么声音
What is that?
心率上升 她出现室性心动过速了
Heart rate's increasing, she's going into V-tach.
上去吗
Going up?
我们很想你
We miss you.
我准备了我们最爱的游戏
I've got all our favorite games--
农家乐 火山棋 祈祷与工作
Agricola, Dvonn, Ora et Labora.
帕特森 别让我的背叛
Patterson, don't let my betrayal
阻拦了你与爱人的相聚
keep you from the people you love.
他们在等你 你不想他们吗
They're waiting for you. Don't you miss them?
你不想大卫吗
Don't you miss David?
想 但...
Yeah, but...
那你还怕什么呢
Then what are you afraid of?
事情已经很复杂了 别再复杂化了
Stop making things more complicated than they need to be.
你只要走进去就行了
All you have to do is step inside.
不 我还没准备好
No. I'm not ready.
进电梯吧
Get in the elevator.
她没心跳了 她要不行了
She's flatlining. We're losing her.
离手
Clear.
再见 帕特森
Bye, Patterson.
再见 大卫
Bye, David.
各位
Hey, guys.
别 帕特森
No, Patterson, hey.
你被♥插♥管了
You're intubated, okay?
你没事 我们也没事
You're okay. And we're okay.
实验室发生了一场意外
There was an accident in the lab.
不不不 你不能说话
No, no, no, no. You can't talk.
把这个给她
Here, give her this.
GPM 有罪
GPM 这是谁
GPM? Who's that?
皮特·马奥尼将军
General Peter Mahoney.
你知道你犯了多少罪吗
You realize how many felonies you've committed?
密谋恶意破坏公共财产
Conspiracy to maliciously destroy property,
密谋炸毁政♥府♥设备
conspiracy to bomb a place of public use,
毁灭证据 妨碍司法公正
destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice.
还要继续吗
Should we go on?
你们没有证据
You don't have anything.
实际上 我们掌握了一切证据
Actually, we have everything.
我在中情局的熟人刚确认了你在北♥京♥昌平区
My CIA contacts just confirmed you ran an unsanctioned
擅自执行非法秘密任务
black ops mission into Changping,
从而导致那几个美国♥军♥人死亡
which resulted in the death of U.S. marines.
这是中情局无人机拍到的
This was taken by a drone that the CIA
而这些无人机也许飞过 或没飞过中国大♥陆♥
may or may not have flying over mainland China.
就一张照片 你不能...
It's one photo. You-- you can't...
你说得对
You're right.
你看不清这张照片里的军人
You can't fully make out the images of the Marines in this photo.
但这里就能看到了
But you can in these.
他们听你的命令 冲进那间工厂
They were storming that factory because of your order.
我要对此保密
I can't talk about this, okay?
你没有这个权限
This is above your clearance.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表