剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-你知道这个包是谁的吗 -不清楚
- You know whose bag this is? - No clue.
女士
Ma'am?
你知道这个包是谁的吗
Do you know whose bag this is?
不好意思 这是你的吗
Excuse me, is this yours?
通知联调局
通知联调局
纽约警局
防爆小组
纽约警局
防爆小组
纽约警局
防爆小组
纽约警局
防爆小组
纽约警局
防爆小组
纽约警局
防爆小组
纽约警局
防爆小组
没有检测到辐射
No signs of radiation.
开始手动检查
Commencing manual inspection.
外部无任何异常
Nothing abnormal on the exterior.
好了 我摸摸有没有电线
OK, I'm gonna feel for wires.
看看我们要对付的是什么
See what we're dealing with here.
包里有东西
There's something in there.
转过身去 跪下
Turn around! On your knees!
双手背到脑后
Hands on your head!
转过身去 跪下
Turn around! On your knees!
双手背到脑后 快点
Hands on your head! Now!
你们看到了吗
Are you guys seeing this?
肯塔基州乡村
接近嫌疑犯住所
Approaching suspect's residence.
各单位注意 嫌犯携有武器
Be advised: our suspect is armed.
停下 听到了吗 哭什么哭
Stop it! You hear? What's all that cry!
还有你 都给我闭嘴 安静
And you, shut up! All right? I need quiet!
我跟你们说过 我要你们给我规规矩矩的
I told you. I told you I want you to behave!
一名嫌犯 在来回走
Single tango. He's pacing.
三名人♥质♥
Three hostages.
那是什么 小猫小狗吗
What's that? A cat or a dog?
是个婴儿
It's a baby.
-吵得我没法思考 -别哭了 宝贝
- I can't think. - Quiet, baby.
没事的 宝贝
It's all right, baby.
让小孩别哭了 听到了吗
Don't let that baby cry here. You understand?
我说了 起来 滚回墙角
Get up against the wall I said.
-现在行动 -等等
- Let's move now.- Wait, wait, wait!
在楼梯交火的风险太大
I don't like our odds in those stairs.
情况很容易失控
This could go sideways real quick.
你有几发破门弹
How many door charges you got?
该派上用场了
Get them out.
我需要安静
I just need quiet.
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help!
转过去 转过去
Turn over. Turn over!
我觉得我的腿摔断了
I think my leg broke!
闭嘴
Shut up!
否则你断的就不止是腿了
I'll break more than your leg.
威勒探员 时代广场刚发生一起重大事件
Agent Weller, we've had a critical incident in Times Square.
上面命令你尽快赶到纽约
You're needed in New York right away.
我们走
Let's go.
她仍然神志不清
She's still pretty out of it.
几乎可以肯定是被下药了
Almost certainly drugged.
她手腕和脚踝处有淤青和捆绑痕迹
Bruising and restraints marks on her wrists and ankles.
-梅菲尔局长 -博登医生
- Director Mayfair. - Doctor Borden,
这位是高级特别探员柯特·威勒
this is Supervisory Special Agent Kurt Weller.
就是你吗
Oh you, wow.
有什么发现
What have you got?
毒理检验报告出来了
Ugh, we got the tox screen back.
说出来你都不会相信
And you are not gonna believe this.
你们知道一种通常被称为ZIP的
Are you familiar with the PKM-zeta inhibitor
蛋白激酶M泽塔抑制剂吗
commonly known as ZIP?
医生 你和我
Doctor, you and I have
对于"通常"的理解很不一样
very different ideas of what commonly means.
ZIP就是泽塔互作蛋白
Zeta interacting protein.
是一种实验性药物
It's an experimental drug,
泽塔互作蛋白
泽塔互作蛋白
被试用于治疗创伤后应激障碍患者
being tested with PTSD sufferers...
灾难幸存者 从战场回来的士兵...
wreck victims, soldiers who've seen combat...
谨慎控制用量 它能消除指定记忆
Used sparingly, it can erase selected memories.
你在她体内发现了这种药的痕迹吗
And you found traces in our girl?
不 不是痕迹
No. Not traces.
她体内充斥着这种药物
Her whole system is flooded with it.
我以前从未见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it before.
这造成了临床性诱发的永久性失忆
It's created a clinically induced state of permanent amnesia.
她不记得自己是谁
She can't remember who she is,
从哪里来 什么都不记得
where she came from, nothing...
新记忆开始于从时代广场上的包里爬出来
before she crawled out of that bag in Times Square.
这些和我有什么关系
So what does this got to do with me?
你认识她吗
Do you recognize her?
不认得
No.
我之前从没见过她
I've never seen that woman before in my life.
柯特·威勒
联调局
那为什么你的名字会纹在她背上
Then why is your name tattooed on her back?
盲 点
第一季 第一集
这个无名氏是谁
Who is Jane Doe?
她为什么会被扔在时代广场让我们发现
And why was she dropped at Times Square for us to find?
又为什么我的名字会纹在她背上
And why the hell is my name tattooed on her back?
里德 萨帕塔 你们去查我以前的案子
All right, Reed, Zapata, you're on my cases history.
看看我抓过的犯人里有没有新近出狱的
You find out, if anyone I put away got out of prison recently.
我不记得见过类似的作案手法
I don't recall any similar M.O.s,
但我可能有所遗漏
but I could be missing something.
至于这个无名氏
As for this Jane Doe,
我们努力从她身上找出一点线索吧
let's try and squeeze some blood out of that stone.
她的叙述记忆已被抹去
Her narrative memory has been obliterated.
但她的程序记忆似乎仍完好无损
But her procedural memory still seems to be intact.
所以她可以行走 说话 理解这个世界吗
So she can walk, talk, understand the world?
对 所有概念性的东西都还在
Yes, conceptually, it all seems to be there,
但具体的东西却很模糊
but the specifics are cloudy.
打个比方 她知道什么是音乐
For instance, she knows what music is,
但不记得披头士乐队
but doesn't remember The Beatles.
她的记忆永远无法恢复了吗
And she'll never get her memory back?
老实说 我们从未遇过这种病例
Honestly, we have never had a case like this before.
这里的"我们" 是指整个医学界
And when I saw "We", I mean the entirety of medical science.
所以 或许某些熟悉的事物
So, it's possible that something familiar
能唤起她的记忆 但...
could trigger her memory, but...
无法确定一定可以
there is no way to know for sure.
这个女人不可能凭空出现
This woman did not just come out of thin air.
我认为应该不是有人手提着那个行李包
I don't think that someone carried
丢到时代广场的
that duffel bag into Times Square.
如果是我 我会开辆面包车
If it were me, I'd have done in a van.
打开侧门 迅速丢下
Side door, quick drop.
萨帕塔 去收集时代广场所有的监控录像
Zapata, get all of Times Square CCTV footage.
查明她是怎么被丢在那里的
Find out how she got there.
帕特森 给无名氏取指纹 照相 扫描
Patterson, I want Jane Doe printed, photographed, scanned
和所有失踪人口和社交媒体的资料库进行对比
into every missing persons and social media database out there.
在DNA联合索引系统查她的DNA
Run her DNA through CODIS.
我知道在全面研究完成之前
I know it's not gonna give us
很难尽快得到有用的信息
anything quicky until a full genealogist study.
不要漏掉任何细节 马上动手
Cross every "t", dot every "i". Do it all.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
对 稍微有点疼
Yes, they're a little sore.
你的纹身吗
Your tattoos?
我需要扫描这些纹身
I'm gonna need to image them.
全都要吗
All of them?
意料之中 时代广场78%的摄像头
It won't surprise you that 78% of the cameras in Times Square
不是坏了 错位 就是没有聚焦
are either out of commission, out of position, or out of focus.
不过我还是调出了这个
I managed to pull this though.
面包车 侧门
Van. Side door.
你有没有厌倦过自己这么料事如神
Do you ever get tired of being right?
还没有
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表