剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
something I can act on, or it's over.
明白我的意思吗
Do you understand me?
你去搜我的办公桌
You search my desk.
搜我的柜子
Search my locker.
把这里搜个底朝天
Turn this place upside-down.
也找不到你想要的东西
You're not gonna find anything,
因为真的什么都没有
'cause there's nothing to find.
你的住处呢
What about your place?
如果我们现在突击搜捕你和简的家
What are we gonna find if we were to raid
会找到什么呢
the Weller-Doe residence right now?
你真以为我会蠢到
Do you really think that I'd be dumb enough
把能够证明我有罪的东西放在家里吗
to have anything incriminating in my own home?
是的 确实这么想
Yeah, I do.
这搜索得也太快了吧
How is it searching so fast?
这是我和瑞奇一直在开♥发♥的解密软件
Decryption software I've been developing with Rich.
我绝不可能当着他的面这么说
I will never say this to his face,
可他的的确确是个高手
but he's annoyingly good at what he does.
现在是谁在玩《巫师镇》
Who's playing Wizardville right now?
"毒蛇攻击 撤退"
"Serpent attack. Retreat."
是里德发的
It's from Reade.
他警告我们他们来了
He's warning us they're coming.
我们得赶快走了
We have to go, now.
等等 看这个
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Look at this.
一个隐藏通讯录
It's a hidden contact list.
金高
Kinga.
制♥造♥斯图尔特居家语♥音♥控制系统的公♥司♥
The company that made stuart's home voice-controlled system.
可能就是这个人
This could be the person
删除了他被杀时的录音
that erased the recording of his murder.
-上面写了是什么人吗 -不知道
- Does it say who it is? - I don't know.
必须破解其余内容
I have to decrypt the rest of the contact.
我们得赶紧走了
We have to go now.
在联调局的拘留室可没办法调查
We can't investigate this from an FBI holding room.
不搞清楚这是怎么回事 也无法调查
And we can't investigate it if we don't know what it is, either--
我在手♥机♥上是办不到的
this isn't something I can do on my phone.
-帕特森 -我留下破解其余内容
- Patterson. - I will stay and get the rest,
之后再想办法发给你
and I will try to send it to you.
他们马上就来了
They're gonna be here any minute.
所以你得离开这里
Which is why you need to get the hell out of here.
从防火梯走 去吧
Use the fire escape. Go.
快啊
Come on.
太好了 破解了
Yes! Got it.
已分享通讯录
正在删除辅助服务器
我们知道你在里面
We know you're in there!
举起手来 趴到地上
Hands in the air! Get on the ground!
联调局
FBI!
你被捕了
You're under arrest!
知道自己完蛋了
So how does it feel,
感觉如何啊
knowing you're finished?
除了今天在这里触犯了无数法律
Apart from the myriad of laws broken under this roof today,
我们还知道帕特森探员杀害了斯图尔特
we now know that Agent Patterson killed Stuart.
你知道这不是事实
That is a lie and you know it.
并且下令杀害外号♥叫梵高的人
And ordered the hit on the man known as Van Gogh.
此外我发现威勒探员
Although I also find Agent Weller's proximity
似乎也与枪击事件密不可分
to the shooting highly suspicious.
这些全都是你干的
This was you, all of it!
我们突击搜查你家时发现一块硬盘
The raid on your apartment uncovered hardware
你一直用来掩盖简新纹身的真♥相♥
that you've all been using to obscure the truth about Jane's new tattoos,
其实罗曼设计那些纹身
that Roman designed them solely
仅仅是为了揭发这个队伍中的腐化现象
to expose corruption within this team.
就是说 只要抓住简
Meaning, we catch Jane,
她的案子就能结了
we can put the Jane Doe files to rest.
我跟你说 你真是个坏人
You know what? You-- you are... not nice.
简和萨帕塔在哪
Where are Jane and Zapata now?
我们的金高设备上不储存那种数据
We don't keep that kind of data on our Kinga devices.
我希望在今天之内拿到录音数据
I want the recordings by end of day.
未知号♥码
我认识你 你给过我名片 你能帮我吗
认识我
Recognize me?
萨姆 能听见我说话吗
Sam, can you hear me?
能
不论你在哪 是的 我能帮你
Wherever you are, yes, I can help you,
但我也需要你的帮助
but I need your help, too.
不管这些人在找什么
Whatever it is these people are looking for,
显然关系到他们效力的那个女人
it obviously matters to the woman they work for.
如果东西还在你手里 请交给我
If you still have it, we need it, please,
趁她还没伤害你和其他人
before she hurts you or anyone else.
"漂白剂瓶"
"Bleach bottle."
谢谢 萨姆
Thanks, Sam.
站住
Stop!
站住
Hey, stop!
举起手来
Hands!
-喂 -布里安娜 我是塔莎
- Hello? - Briana, it's Tasha.
我需要你帮个忙
I need you to do something.
我们现在有点忙 萨帕塔
We're a little busy right now, Zapata.
一会儿再打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
布里安娜 听我说完
Briana, just... listen to me.
别挂断电♥话♥
I need you to stay on the line
打开通话系统
and access the intercom.
布里安娜 照我说的做
Briana, just do it.
这个女人非常危险
This woman's extremely dangerous.
如果你们觉得危险 随时可以开枪
If you feel threatened, do not hesitate to shoot.
无名氏 你被捕了
Jane Doe, you are under arrest.
赫斯特局长
Director Hirst.
斯图尔特 你好
Hi, Stuart.
怎么回事
What is that?
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
当然
Of course.
是谁干的
Who's do-- Who's doing that?
我刚才在吃饭...
I was just having dinner...
给我关掉
Turn it off!
然后收到了你的信息
And... I got your text.
听起来很重要 所以我想...
It sounded pretty important, so I thought I'd just...
关掉
Turn it off.
-把她铐起来 -不 继续播放
- Cuff her! - No, let it play.
这个纹身破译出来是一张名单
This tattoo decoded to a list of names--
名单上每个人都是这幅画的曾经拥有者
every person that's ever owned this one painting.
梵高的自画像
Van Gogh's self-portrait.
是的 我记得
Yeah, and I remembered
当我在十四大街遇到你时
when I ran into you on 14th Street,
你和一个朋友在一起
you were with a friend.
他说大家都叫他梵高
He said everyone called him Van Gogh
因为他只有一只耳朵
because he was missing an ear.
我很高兴你通知了我
I'm glad you came to me about this.
找人过来清理一下
Yeah. I need a clean-up crew...
以后不要在十四大街碰面了
and no more meets on 14th Street.
埃莉诺·赫斯特 你因蓄意谋杀
Eleanor Hirst, you're under arrest for conspiracy,
篡改和隐瞒证据
falsifying and suppressing evidence,
以及杀害联调局探员被捕 铐起来
and for the murder of a federal agent. Cuff her.
你都知道这辈子都完了
You seem pretty chill for someone
看着还是很冷静啊
whose entire life just ended.
我还没输呢
I haven't lost yet.
实际上 你要押着我离开这幢大楼
In fact, you're about to walk me right out of this building.
我为什么要这么做
Why the hell would I do that?
你还是看一下吧
You might want to check that.
他们是不会帮你的
They're not gonna help you.
他们是我的人
They're with me.
你最好别伤害她
You'd better not hurt her.
要是我三十分钟内不出现在该出现的地方
If I'm not where I need to be in 30 minutes,
塔莎就会被你害死
Tasha's death is on you.
那个假脸头套怎么样
Hey, what'd you think of the mask?
挺逼真的 是吧
Pretty lifelike, huh?
谢谢你刚才的帮助
Hey, thanks for the assist back there.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表