剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
退后 放过她吧
Stay back! Leave her alone!
我们是联调局的人 放下武器
We're the FBI. Now, drop that weapon.
我让你们退后
I said, stay back!
我们是来救你们的
Hey, we're here to help you.
是吗 就像其他那些人那样吗
Yeah? Like those other men?
不 我们是来保护你们免受他们的伤害
No, we are here to protect you from them.
他们马上就到 我们得带你和你妈离开这里
They are on their way, so we need to get you and your mom out of here now.
万亚 她要死了
Vanya, she's going to die.
退后
Stand back!
退后
Stand back!
万亚 我们是来救你们的
Vanya, we're here to help you.
但你得把枪放下
But I need you to put that gun down.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
好 这样
Okay. Here.
瞧
See?
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
我知道你很害怕
Okay? I know that you're afraid.
但我还知道你想救你妈
But I also know that you wanna help your mom.
我知道这世上你最爱
And I know the feeling of having someone
最信任的人受伤了 是什么滋味
that you love and you trust more than anyone in the world hurt.
让我帮她止血 好吗
Let me try and stop the bleeding, okay?
-好 -让我来止血
- Okay. - u202dLet me do that.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
放在床上
Put it on the bed.
我们得带他离开这里
We need to get him out of here.
我们得把她送去医院
Okay, we need to get her to a hospital.
圣乔瑟夫中心医院
维茨刚联♥系♥了国♥务♥院♥外交安♥全♥局♥
Weitz just called in the Diplomatic Security Service,
所以既有他们 又有我们保护
so between them and our guys,
这个地方很安全
this place is completely secure.
这就好 不能冒任何风险
Good, we can't take any chances.
亚斯明怎么样了
How's Yasmine?
不知道
I don't know.
她还在手术中
She's still in surgery.
这孩子真可怜
Poor kid.
你怎么样了 万亚
How you holding up, Vanya?
我小时候向我妈问起过他
I used to ask about him when I was little.
"我爸在哪儿 他在哪儿
"Where is my dad? Where is he?
他是超人吗"
Is he... superman?"
太傻了
So stupid.
你那时还是个孩子
You were just a kid.
但我一直这么问
I kept asking, though.
然后 我长到18岁了
And then, when I turned 18...
她终于告诉我 她被人强♥奸♥的事
she finally told me about the attack.
她说过他的身份吗
Did she ever tell you who he was?
昨晚 她来到我的寝室
Last night, she came to my dorm.
那时才跟我说了他的身份
That's when she told me who he was.
我很遗憾 万亚
I'm so sorry, Vanya.
我知道你可能感觉一切都变了
I know it probably feels like everything's different now,
你不清楚自己是谁了
like you don't know who you are anymore.
我很清楚自己是谁
I know exactly who I am.
我是我母亲的儿子
I'm my mother's son.
那个男人强♥奸♥了她
And whatever that man did to her
他不是我的父亲
doesn't make him my father.
他对我来说 什么都不是
He's... he's nothing to me.
我绝对不会去卡扎克鲁斯
And I'm never going to Kazahrus.
我要留在这里 照顾我妈
I'm staying here, and I'm looking after her,
就像她以前照顾我那样
just like she looked after me.
-有线索吗 -没有
- Any luck? - u202dNada.
连个部分指纹都没有
Not even a partial print.
我开始觉得袭击亚斯明的人
I'm starting to think that whoever hit Yasmine's house
没有手指
doesn't have fingers.
有人刚登入我们的服务器
Okay... someone just logged into our server
访问那个假冒电♥话♥的信息了
to access our bogus phone data.
好了 揭晓真♥相♥的时刻到了
Here we go. Moment of truth.
怎么了 是谁
What, who is it?
-是里德 -不
- It's Reade. u202d- No.
不可能
It can't be.
这说不通啊
It-- that doesn't make any sense.
这个测试有缺陷
The test is flawed.
他下班了
He's out of the office.
他也有权审查证据
He has every right to review evidence.
但他有权毁掉证据吗
Does he also have every right to destroy it?
看 他都没打开文件
Look, he didn't even open the files.
他只是登入后 删掉了
He just logged in and erased
服务器上最新上传的五十条信息
the last 50 uploads to the server.
不会啊 里德绝不会蠢到...
Come on. Reade would... never be dumb enough to--
他在掩盖自己的行径
He's covering his tracks.
文件系统故障
上面说因文件系统故障而损坏
They say they're corrupted by a system malfunction.
我了解这个服务器
I know my server.
这不是故障 也不是巧合
This is not a malfunction, and it's no coincidence.
总有个合理的解释
There has to be an explanation.
里德是家人
Reade is family.
博登当年也是
So was Borden.
你感觉怎么样 妈妈
How do you feel, Mom?
你有什么需要吗
Do you need anything?
没有
No.
我有你就够了
I have everything I need.
我去给你倒杯水
Gonna get you some water.
不 万亚 别走
No, Vanya. No.
没事 我和他一起去
It's okay. I'll go with him.
我们走
Come on.
谢谢保护他的安全
Thank you... for keeping him safe.
你的功劳
You did that.
你为了他而如此坚强 亚斯明
You were so strong for him, Yasmine.
我尽了一个母亲的本分
I did what any mother would.
怀上万亚的方式是坏事...
Vanya comes from darkness...
但他是我的生命之光
but he is my light.
求你 答应我 你会保护好他
Please, promise me you will protect him.
我会保护好你们两个
I'll protect you both.
谁干
Who did that?
谁干的
Who did that?
你的选民需要多久
How long till your constituents
才会意识到给你投票是个错误啊
realize they made a terrible mistake?
实际上 我连任是板上钉钉的事了
Ah, actually, my re-election is a lock.
我的民调指数很乐观
I'm polling great.
民调指数以前也不准过
Polls have been wrong before.
瞧瞧咱这张脸
Mm? Look at this face.
兄弟 我劝你别惹她生气了
Say, bro, I wouldn't piss her off if I were you.
她为中情局效力
She works for the CIA.
你真想让她暗中调查你吗
Now, you really want her spying on you?
等下
Wait, wait.
抱歉 国会议员要处理的事
Ooh, sorry, congressman stuff.
我得...
I gotta...
竟然有人为这货投票
Can you believe anyone voted for that fool?
关于今早的事
Um, about this morning.
我知道你是关心我
I know you were looking out for me,
我很感激
and I-- I appreciate it.
但你也得信任我
But you gotta trust me too.
-我信 -这就好
- I do. - u202dGood.
我值得被你信任
I think I've earned it.
如果遇到我处理不了的事
And if there's anything I can't handle,
我会告诉你的
I'll be sure to tell you.
好
Okay.
你不能支持爱国者队
You can't support the Patriots.
你在纽约长大啊
You grew up in New York.
好吧 但爱国者队赢了
Uh, yeah, but the Patriots win.
怎么了
Oh, what's wrong?
琼斯 你人呢
Jones... where are you?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表