剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
血迹与性侵证物箱中的样品吻合
Matched the sample from her rape kit.
好 那我们去哪里找他
All right, so where are on finding him?
全境通告有结果了
We got a hit on our APB.
新泽西州东奥兰治市一家加油站里
Yasmine's car was spotted at a gas station
发现了亚斯明的车
in East Orange, New Jersey,
当地警方在加油站厕所里发现了更多血迹
and local cops found more blood at the gas station bathroom.
-看来他们在逃命 -应该是这样
- So, they're on the run. - Looks like it.
他们扔掉了手♥机♥
They ditched their phones,
监控摄像头拍到亚斯明买♥♥了一次性手♥机♥
and security cams show Yasmine buying burners.
她在保护她的儿子
She's trying to protect her son.
这不是我最喜欢的人们吗
Well, if it isn't all my favorite people!
你来这里干什么 维茨
What the hell are you doing here, Weitz?
不 请叫我维茨议员
Oh, no, that's Congressman Weitz,
是有人邀请我来的
and I was invited.
你们别看我 亲爱的
Well, don't look at me, darlings.
-是我打给他的 -什么
- I called him. u202d- What?
维茨议员在议员委员会中
Congressman Weitz is a member
负责外交事务
of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
他是卡扎克鲁斯国相关顾问
He's their expert on Kazahrus.
总得有人来当吧
I mean, somebody has to be, right?
不过 在说卡扎克鲁斯噩梦案件之前
But listen, before we get into this whole Kazahrusian nightmare,
我想真诚地跟各位道个谢
I wanna say thank you, sincerely.
要不是你们所有人的鼎力相助
I never would have made it to Congress so fast
我不会这么快当议员
if it weren't for all of you.
对了 纳兹怎么样了 恢复过来了吗
Oh, how is Nas, by the way? Did she land on her feet?
他最好物有所值
This better be worth it.
帕特森 继续查那个小孩和他妈
Patterson, keep digging in on the kid
目前所在的位置
and his mother's whereabouts.
我们其他人配合纳兹
The rest of us are in with Weitz.
我跟她一起
I'm with her.
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
好了 卡扎克鲁斯国有三个特点
All right, three things you need to know about Kazahrus.
第一 他们是绝对君主制 因此
Number one, they are an absolute monarchy, which means,
继承顺序完全按照世袭制
The order of succession is based solely on heredity.
我们都学过公民学
I think most of us studied civics.
第二 他们是美国重要的盟国
Number two, they are a crucial US ally.
没有他们 那天然气也拜拜了
Without them, bye-bye, natural gas.
这跟找到那个孩子有什么关系吗
How does this help us find the kid?
第三 他们的新国王
Number three, their new king
斯大林跟他比起来都算圣诞老人
makes Stalin look like Santa Claus.
所以 是他派人来杀万亚的吗
So, he ordered the hit on Vanya?
毫无疑问
Oh, without a doubt.
这位是塞拉斯·瓦德玛拉斯国王
Meet King Cyrus Valdemaras,
上任国王伊万的弟弟
the brother of late King Ivan.
惹到塞拉斯的下场是这样
And this is what happens when you piss Cyrus off.
我记得这个
Ohh. I remember this.
他用沙林毒气对待自己的子民
Guy used sarin gas on his own people.
此外还屠♥杀♥了一整个村子
Decimated a village for good measure.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
塞拉斯并不擅长集中火力
Cyrus is not exactly known for precision warfare.
因此 万亚周围的任何人
So, anyone in Vanya's vicinity...
都是活靶子
Has a target on their back.
我们在卡扎克鲁斯有基地
And we have a base in Kazahrus
其中有1800名美国士兵
with 1,800 American soldiers on it,
我们必须维持现状
and we need to keep it that way.
如果失去基地 整个地区都会失衡
We lose that base, we destabilize the region.
我不明白 塞拉斯
But I don't get it, how did Cyrus
怎么会发现那个男孩
even find out about the boy?
伊万两个月前去世了
Ivan died two months ago.
传闻他临死前坦白了
Word is he made a deathbed confession.
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
塞拉斯和伊万是宿敌
Cyrus and Ivan had a bitter rivalry.
而在伤口上撒盐的最佳方式就是
And what better way to twist the knife
告诉自己的弟弟 他无法继承王位了
than tell your little brother he's being passed over.
没错
Exactly.
只是塞拉斯没对万亚俯首称臣
Only, instead of conceding to Vanya,
而是下令暗♥杀♥他
Cyrus ordered his assassination.
所以得赶在塞拉斯的杀手找到这孩子前找到他
So we need to find this kid before Cyrus' hitmen do.
我去联♥系♥国土安♥全♥部♥ 你们三个继续合作
I'll call Homeland Security, you three work together,
查出他那个暗♥杀♥小队 阻止他们
try to ID his kill squad and shut 'em down.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
坐吧 埃德加
Take a seat, Edgar.
直呼名字 一般都没好事啊
First name-- that's never a good sign.
我只是担心你而已
I'm just worried about you, that's all.
我听说你今早和萨帕塔吵起来了
I heard you and Zapata had a little fight this morning.
这里的人比高中生还爱传播八卦
Oh, this place is worse than high school.
你们俩怎么了
What's going on with you two?
没什么
Nothing.
她看见我和韦斯特在一起
She saw me with West,
而她又爱管闲事...
and she's a busybody, so--
她爱管闲事 但不会到处乱说吧
Is she the sort of busybody who can keep her mouth shut?
-你能信任她吗 -当然了
- Can you trust her? - Of course, yeah.
但这不重要了
But it doesn't matter.
我没说我和韦斯特见面的原因
I didn't tell her why I met with West.
如果我是你 我会保持这样
I'd be inclined to keep it that way, if I were you.
别不放心塔莎 她是我朋友
Don't worry about Tasha. She's a friend.
我也是
Well, so am I.
我就是不想见你上"黑名单"
I just don't wanna see you get burned.
感谢万能的社交媒体
Thanks to the magic of social media,
我们查到万亚有一个女朋友
we figured out that Vanya has a girlfriend.
这有什么关系啊
And this is relevant, why?
因为万亚给她发了视频
Because Vanya sent her this...
就在十二分钟之前
just 12 minutes ago.
是我
Hey, it's me.
抱歉我走了 只是暂时而已
I'm sorry I took off. It's just temporary.
我现在没法说太多
Um, I can't really say anything else right now,
但我爱你
but... I love you.
很温馨 但还是没看出关联
Aw, that's sweet, but I still don't see why this is relevant.
万亚和他妈妈扔掉了手♥机♥
Vanya and his mom ditched their phones
买♥♥了一次性手♥机♥ 所以我没法直接追踪他们
and bought burners, so I can't track them directly.
但你能通过这条视频追踪他们
But you can track 'em through this message.
没错 他好像是在旅馆拍的视频
Bingo. It looks like he took this video in a motel,
所以我仔细查了背景找线索
so I scoured the background for any clues.
-瞧见这些窗帘了吗 -怎么会看不见
- And see these drapes? - How can you not?
我将这种布料进行了全面影像搜索
When I did a comprehensive image search for this fabric,
我发现只有埃奇伍德套房♥的连锁旅馆
I discovered that they are exclusively made
才会专门使用这种窗帘
for the Edgewood Suites hotel chain.
好 他们最后的已知位置附近
Okay, so how many of those are within close radius
有多少家这个旅馆
to their last known location?
三家
Three.
我和简去靠近加油站的那家
Jane and I'll head to the one closest to the gas station.
亚斯明受伤了 所以他们走不了多远
Yasmine was wounded, so they can't get too far.
我派人去另外两家旅馆
I'll send teams to the other two.
有消息就通知我们
Keep us updated.
你现在看明白了吧 马修
Do you get it yet, Matthew?
还是说 要再给你解释一遍呢
Or do you need me to... run you through that again?
你觉得万亚知道自己的父亲是谁吗
Do you think Vanya knows about who his father was?
他母亲如何怀上他的
How he was conceived?
如果这些人先我们一步找到他们...
If these people get to them before we do--
别担心 简 不会的
Don't worry, Jane. They won't.
我们会先找到他们
We're gonna get to them first.
我保证 我们会保护好他们
We're gonna keep 'em safe, I promise.
那我女儿呢 谁在找她呢
And what about my daughter? Who's looking out for her?
我得找到他 柯特
I have to find her, Kurt.
我得知道她没事
I have to know she's okay.
帕特森 有什么消息
Patterson, what do you got?
你们去的就是正确地点
You're headed to the right spot.
他们在317房♥
They're in Room 317.
收到
Copy that.
联调局
FBI!
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表