剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
守卫队注意
Sentinel Team,
联调局准备来询问证人了
be advised the FBI is heading up to talk to the witness.
收到
Copy that.
不许动
Freeze!
联调局 探视时间已过
FBI! Visiting hours are over.
下次我建议你带点花来
Next time, I suggest you bring some flowers.
混账
Son of a...
这破枪又卡住了
It's this damn gun again!
停
Cut!
暂停拍摄 谢谢大家
And that's a cut. Thanks, guys.
给第一组点水 补下妆
Let's get first team some water and some touchups.
重新装一下枪和窗户
Let's reset the guns, let's reset the windows.
好了 两分钟后再来一次
All right, we're going again in two minutes, people.
不对 不对
No. No.
把枪给我
Give me that gun.
你为什么要等到那时候 举枪那么久
Why are you waiting until there, until you rack it
才往屋子里开一枪
and put one in the chamber?
为了增加戏剧效果
For the dramatic effect.
你当着敌人的面 用枪对着一个空屋子
So you're pointing an empty chamber at your enemy?
这么犯傻 他会毙了你的
He would have shot you for being stupid.
看 枪卡住了 空弹壳卡在滑轨里了
Now, the gun's jamming and that slide is catching the brass...
因为你握枪不够紧
'cause you're not holding it tight enough.
过来
Come here.
这样 懂吗 或者这样
Like that, all right? Or like-- like that.
好了 那家伙一走过那扇窗户
All right, so soon as that guy comes through that window,
砰砰砰 他们就死了
bang, bang, bang-- they're dead.
怎么这么久
Hey, man, what's the holdup?
把那破枪弄好就行了 好吗
Just unjam the damn gun already, okay?
这家伙是谁
Who the hell's this guy?
我是你的新联调局顾问
I'm your new FBI consultant.
你想让你的明星
So, do you want your star
看起来像个真正的特工
to look like a real agent,
还是想让他看起来像个傻冒
or do you want him to look like an idiot
白白搭进去一亿美元
and flush $100 million down the drain?
8小时前
未知来电
威勒
Weller.
你听起来很累
You sound exhausted.
睡足觉了吗
Are you sure you're getting enough sleep?
你要干嘛
What do you want?
我又来请你帮忙了
I need another favor.
帮忙
A favor?
你给简纹了纹身
After you put a tattoo on Jane...
说她有个女儿后 还敢找我帮忙
that told her that she had a daughter?
咱们的约定跟女儿无关
Our deal wasn't about the daughter.
是关于柏林的 你知道的
It was about Berlin. You know that.
这是一回事
They are the same thing!
她调查其中一件事时
If she goes looking for one,
就会发现另一件
then she'll find the other.
如果她发现了真♥相♥
When she finds out the truth...
她会崩溃的
it will destroy her.
她会崩溃
Destroy her?
还是她对你的爱会崩溃
Or her love for you?
无论如何 你最好确定
Either way, I guess you better make sure
简不去调查
Jane doesn't go looking.
为了你们两个人好
For both your sakes.
现在我知道为什么你会给我打电♥话♥了
Now I know why you just called me on the phone.
你知道如果我们再次共处一室
Because you know if we're ever in the same room again...
我会杀了你的
I am gonna to kill you.
在那之前
Well, until then,
我们的约定依然有效吧
I'll assume our deal still holds.
你喜欢看电影吗 柯特
Do you like movies, Kurt?
威勒 我和萨帕塔有...
Hey, Weller, Zapata and I have something that we--
影视聚焦
你有什么想法吗
Something on your mind?
这是最新一♥期♥
It's the latest issue,
里面有关于纹身的线索
but there is a tattoo clue in there.
你什么时候开始关注娱乐新闻了
Since when do you follow entertainment news?
我不关注 这个在我牙医的办公室里
I don't, all right? It was in my dentist's office.
你好幸运 是最新一♥期♥呢
Lucky you, the latest periodical.
-我牙医那的杂♥志♥还是讲《加油阿福》的呢 -好吧
- My dentist has Alf on the cover. - Yeah.
《家有阿福》 1986年美国电影
看 这里有篇报道
Look, here's the interview.
基斯·罗德斯对好莱坞的所有人都很凶
All right, Keith Rhodes goes off on everyone in Hollywood,
包括他自己的制片人
including his own producers.
但是我注意到了这个标志
But... I notice this logo.
神圣林克斯制片公♥司♥
"Sacred Lynx Productions."
这家制片公♥司♥资助了
That is the production company
基斯所有的电影
that funds all of Keith's films.
它看起来确实很像某个新纹身
It actually looks like one of the new tattoos,
但为什么罗曼会关注一个电影制片公♥司♥
but why would Roman care about a film production company?
我不知道 但神圣林克斯制片公♥司♥
I don't know... but Sacred Lynx Productions,
可能是什么业务的掩护
that could be a front for something.
我们需要搞清楚掩护的是什么
And it is our job to find out what for.
好 纹身上的这些长方形
Okay, so these squares all over the tattoo...
解密后我们就会知道在跟什么打交道
decoding them could tell us what we're dealing with.
就这么办 你也跟里德和赫斯特说一声
So do it. And can you loop in Reade and Hirst?
这就是我和塔莎
Uh... yeah, that's actually what
刚才想告诉你的事
Tasha and I wanted to talk to you about.
你们确定吗
So you two are sure about this?
确定 纹身指向了赫斯特
Yeah, the tattoos point to Hirst.
纹身也有指向过我们的事
Well, the tattoos point to things about us, too.
这次不一样
Not like this.
这个纹身显示出了联调局某位高♥官♥
The tattoos expose a sustained pattern of corruption
长♥期♥持续腐♥败♥的模式
on behalf of someone big at the FBI.
斯图尔特快查出真♥相♥了 所以被谋杀了
Stuart was murdered for getting close to the truth.
而赫斯特在掩盖那场谋杀
And Hirst is covering up that murder.
我们抓到她试图毁灭证据
We caught her trying to destroy evidence
还把这事推给里德
and pin it on Reade.
这是罗曼的最后一战了
Well, this is Roman's end game.
他希望我们把整个联调局的指挥者拉下水
He wants us to take down the director of the entire FBI.
我们得去告诉里德
We have to tell Reade.
我们跟他说过 可他不听
We tried to tell Reade, but he wouldn't listen.
有时忠心会让人看不到真♥相♥
Sometimes loyalty can blind you to the truth.
你们觉得里德会不会跟她一伙
You don't think Reade is in league with her?
不会
No!
里德不是杀人犯
Reade is not a criminal, okay?
我们了解他 他是无辜的
Okey, we know him. He's innocent.
萨帕塔说得对
Zapata's right.
如果里德跟她的罪行有关
Hirst wouldn't have tried to frame Reade
她也不会企图陷害他了
if he was connected to her crimes.
如果他因为愚忠而站在赫斯特一边
If he sides with Hirst through some misplaced allegiance--
他会成为我们扳倒赫斯特的阻碍
He could be an obstacle in trying to take her down.
或与她同归于尽的阻碍
Or get pulled down with her.
巴塞罗那
都在这里了
Everything is there.
她跟谁说了话 在哪里吃了饭
Who she talks to, where she eats.
甚至是否喜欢她的咖啡
Even how she likes her coffee.
杰克曼先生
Mr. Jakeman?
如果你仅仅是个被抛弃的前男友
I will be disappointed
我会很失望的
if you're just some jilted ex.
我付钱给你 就是让你别关心我的身份
I'm paying you not to care who I am.
也不许调查 明白吗
Or try to find out. Understood?
神圣林克斯制片公♥司♥是家莫名出现的
Sacred Linx Productions is a Russian company
俄♥罗♥斯♥企业 成为了基斯·罗德斯电影的
that came out of nowhere and became a major backer
主要资助者
of Keith Rhodes' movies.
我们不知道谁在控制它
We don't know who owns it-- it was set up
它的建立通过了一系列复杂的避税措施
through a maze of tax shelters.
如果这家公♥司♥一直存在
If this company has been around,
为什么你的数据库没有早点做出匹配
why didn't your database make a match sooner?
这是个好问题
That's an excellent question.
你今天不是要去做义务劳动吗
Thought you had community service today.
什么样的劳动比得上
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表