剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
But I've never seen him so stressed out.
作息时间也很不稳定
His hours are crazy.
就算回了家 也基本不怎么睡觉
And when he's home, he barely sleeps.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's going on.
他们为什么追他 他惹了什么麻烦吗
Why were they chasing him? Is he in trouble?
这正是我们想弄清楚的
That's what we're trying to figure out.
这次你可以不说话
You don't have to talk this time.
要是我说错了 你就打断我
Just stop me if I get anything wrong.
好了 两年前 你离开了联邦法警
Now, two years ago, you left the U.S. Marshals
为赫斯特做善后工作
to work for Hirst as a fixer.
钱给得不少 但你不喜欢这工作
It's good money, but you don't like the job.
朱利安告诉我们这让你寝食难安
Julian tells us it's tormenting you.
也许该让你丈夫知道
Maybe your husband should know
你所有事情都在骗他
that you've been lying to him about everything.
你用赫斯特给你的钱进行行贿
That you used the money that Hirst paid you
给他买♥♥到了试药的机会
to buy his way into the trial.
你觉得朱利安会怎么想
How do think Julian would feel,
知道你从那些无辜人手里
knowing that you stole a life-saving drug
夺走了他们的救命药来给自己用
from some innocent person so he could have it instead?
不知道那些人是不是还活着 要查查看吗
I wonder if that person's still alive, should we check?
别说了
Just stop! Look--
我没贿赂任何人
I didn't bribe anyone.
药是赫斯特给他找的
Hirst got him the drug.
我还以为她只是好心
I thought she was just being kind.
可后来她开始要求我做些事
But then she started asking me to do things.
如果我不照做 那...
If I didn't do them, then...
她就不会再给朱利安提供药了
she'd get the drug taken away from Julian.
他会死的
He would've died.
她让你做什么事
Asking you to do what things?
不行 我不能...
No! I can't--
看看她是怎么对你的
Look at what she's done to you.
我们想要扳倒她 帮帮我们
We want to take her down. Help us.
我不能背叛她
I can't turn on her.
我丈夫的性命还在她手里
She has my husband's life in her hands.
你为什么坚信赫斯特能拿到药
Why did you believe that Hirst could take the drug away?
她有一名医生的把柄
She has leverage on a doctor.
逮到她在受贿
Caught her taking bribes.
她没有选择提起诉讼
Instead of pressing charges,
而是勒索她
she blackmailed her...
让她提供朱利安的药
into getting Julian the drug.
也有能力要求他们把他剔除试药名单
And she could blackmail them into kicking him off the trial.
我们知道是哪个医生
We know who that doctor is.
玛格利特·帕尔梅里
Margaret Palmeri.
如果我们能把帕尔梅里医生从医院带走
If we could get Dr. Palmeri removed from that hospital,
赫斯特就失去了对朱利安药品的控制能力
Hirst would lose her control over Julian's care.
你们能做到吗
Can you do that?
能把你知道关于赫斯特的所有事都告诉我们吗
Would you tell us everything you know about Hirst?
能真正起诉她的证据
Actually testify against her.
你们必须保证
You have to make sure.
把那名医生除掉
Get rid of the doctor...
保障好朱利安的安全
and get Julian full protective detail
以免赫斯特报复
so Hirst can't retaliate.
如果你们都能做到...
If you can do all that...
可以
Yeah.
我可以帮你们起诉她
I'll testify against her.
我们需要找到她受贿的证据
We need evidence of that bribery scam.
我们去了趟医院
We tip off the hospital board,
帕尔梅里已经被惊动了
Palmeri gets booted.
现在就看她会作何反应了
This whole thing hinges on her now.
我去盯着她
I'll keep eyes on her.
艾莉看着梵高
Allie, keep an eye on Van Gogh.
好
Okay.
等等
Wait, wait, just...
求你别告诉朱利安
Please, don't tell Julian.
我所做的一切 都是自作自受
Everything I've done, I gotta live with.
但他是无辜的
But he shouldn't have to.
真可惜 梅根不能来
It's a shame Megan couldn't join us.
她肯定也很遗憾自己不能来
I'm sure she's gonna be sorry she missed it.
可没办法 她出差了
Work's been taking her out of town.
萨帕塔 你俩是怎么认识的
So, Zapata, how did y'all meet?
我喜欢听别人的故事
I love a good origin story.
我们是同一天进入纽约办工作的
Oh, well, we both started working at the New York office
所以我自然就把他看作是竞争对手
the same day, so I naturally assumed he was competition.
-她那会儿讨厌我 -你系了条领带
- She hated me. - You were wearing a tie
做什么事都想争第一 所以我当然讨厌你
and trying to be the best at everything-- of course I hated you.
你不也是什么都想争第一吗
Like you weren't trying to be the best at everything, too.
听起来正是你们美好友谊的开始
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
相处了几个月 我们破了几件案子
Well, after about a month or so, we worked a few cases
就发现我们的合作还是很愉快的
and discovered that we're actually a pretty good team.
不过也有趣 你们这么好队伍
Well, that's funny after all those years
过了这么多年
as a strong team,
你却在里德被提拔为领导的时候
you left the New York office as soon as Reade
离开了纽约办
was promoted ahead of you.
这两者没什么联♥系♥
One has nothing to do with the other.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
也许你俩之间还存在着某种竞争关系
Maybe there's still some competition there between y'all.
帕尔梅里医生在哪
Where's Dr. Palmeri?
我有事找她 很重要
I need to talk to her, it's very important.
她今天不来了
Oh, uh... she's gone for the day.
我...我不知道她去哪了
I-- I don't know where she went.
那好 我是联调局的
Okay. I'm with the FBI.
我们发现你老板与几起违法事件有关
We know your boss is into something seriously illegal.
如果你在替她打掩护 那你就是同谋
If you're covering for her, that makes you an accessory.
我没有 我...我听见她在电♥话♥说...
I'm not. I-- I heard her on the phone, uh...
她要见个叫帕克的人
She's meeting someone named Park?
好了 我赌就是这个安德莉亚·帕克医生
All right, my money is on this woman, Dr. Andrea Park.
安德莉亚·帕克 医学博士
帕尔梅里的医院刚成立时她在那工作
She worked at Palmeri's start-up.
帕尔梅里医生把她提为KTL病毒项目的
Dr. Palmeri brought her on as the other lead researcher
另一名首席研究员
for the KTL Virus project.
可当她离开后 没人知道她在哪
And when it imploded no one else would touch her.
不过虽然她离职了
But, despite her unemployment,
可她还在不断购买♥♥
she's been consistently purchasing
数量庞大的科学设备
massive quantities of scientific equipment.
足够组建一个大型实验室了
Enough to outfit a very high-volume lab.
不过我真正在意的是 活细胞培养物
But what concerns me the most: live cell cultures.
这些都是用来培养病毒的
They're used to grow viruses.
所以呢
Okay...
赫斯特早知道帕尔梅里在受贿 对吗
Hirst knew that Palmeri was taking bribes, right?
那她可能和我一样 认为要钱是用来
And, like me, she probably thought that it had something
还债什么的
to do with getting out of debt.
但如果她是有更大的阴谋呢
But what if it was about something bigger?
KTL病毒
KTL Virus.
帕尔梅里医生发明了
Dr. Palmeri invented and patented
一种致命流行病的解药 并申请专利
a cure for a deadly epidemic.
所以她本来能够获得巨大的财富
And that was supposed to make her incredibly wealthy,
更不用说她还可以名留青史
not to mention carve her name in the history books.
可当这一切都没发生时
And when it never happened,
我相信她一定觉得遭到了欺骗
I'm pretty sure she felt cheated.
你是说...
Are you suggesting...
我是说她打算散播流行病毒
I'm suggesting she's gonna start an epidemic.
如果我们现在离开
If we move ahead now,
那伤亡会很惨重的
the casualties will be severe.
我们需要六个月时间才能弥补
We need six more months to do it right.
可现在他们既然发现了那护士的事
But if they find out about the nurse,
现在不动手就再也没机会了
we won't be able to do it at all.
你到底干还是不干
Are you in or aren't you?
我♥干♥
I'm in.
开始吧
Let's get going.
我们今天就释放病毒
We release the virus today.
既然我们惊动了帕尔梅里
If we've spooked Palmeri, she could be moving up
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表