剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
We need to secure Volta's corporate headquarters.
-她也可能是胡说的 -不能冒这个险
- She could be messing with us. - We can't take the chance.
明天中午派人过去
I want teams in place at that launch tomorrow.
好的 但是别声张
Fine, but let's keep a low profile.
瑞奇 瑞奇
Rich! Rich!
凯西说的伏尔特汽车公♥司♥的事都是真的
Kathy is telling the truth about the attack on Volta Motors.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that? u202d
《巫师镇》程序的编程方式
One of the unintentional byproducts
给我带来的一个意外收获
of the way I coded the app for Wizardville
让我能够后门访问所有用户的手♥机♥
gives me backdoor access to all my subscribers' phones.
什么 真是...
What?! That's--
好吧 你能够访问
Okay. You have access
七千五百多万人的通讯录
to over 75 million people's contact lists,
邮件账户 图片库
e-mail accounts, photo libraries.
是的 但我从没用过...
Okay, yes, but I've never used it...
-直到现在 -我完全相信你
- until now. - Oh, I totally believe you.
赫斯特也是你的用户吗
Hey, is Hirst a subscriber?
她的浏览记录里肯定有很多黑历史
Oh, I bet she's got some real dirty secrets in her browser history.
好了 瑞奇 听我说
Okay, Rich, listen to me.
洛伊的律师也玩《巫师镇》
Loewe's lawyer plays Wizardville,
所以我入侵了她的手♥机♥
and I just hacked her phone.
有人发邮件询问
Someone e-mailed asking
今天三点的时候绿点是否启动
if Green Point was on for today at 3:00.
那正是伏尔特电池厂的所在地
That's where Volta's battery factory is located.
没有电池 就没有电动汽车
No batteries, no electric cars.
那种规模的攻击会重创伏尔特的股票
An attack that size would cripple Volta's stock.
就是说我们还有不到两个小时的时间了
Which means we have less than two hours to stop it.
走吧 怎么了 走啊
Come on. What? Let's go.
你说了他们马上就会发动攻击了
You said an attack is imminent!
不应该把这件事告诉大家吗
Don't we have to tell the whole team?
-不行 -为什么 什么意思
- We can't! - u202dWhy not? What do you mean?
-你好 盖里 -他叫盖里吗
- Hey, Gary. - u202dHis name's Gary?
-我一直叫他里克 -我从哪得到的情报
- I've been calling him Rick. - How did I get the intel?
我不能说我非法在程序上留了后门
I can't say I used the illegal backdoor
入侵了一个律师的手♥机♥
on my app to hack a lawyer's phone.
现在是谁在妨碍司法公正呢
Well, now who's obstructing justice?
你说得对
You're right.
好吧 我们彻底坦白
Okay, we need to come clean.
绝对不行 我们要留在暗处 好吗
No. No. Gross. We need to stay dirty, okay?
让我想想 给我点时间
Just let me think here. Just give me a second.
好了 有办法了
Oh! Okay. I got it.
我知道该怎么办了 走吧
I know how to fix this. Come on.
什么事这么急
What's so urgent?
我们知道洛伊要怎样做空伏尔特的股票了
We know how Loewe's going to short the Volta stock.
刚收到一个匿名线索
An anonymous tip just came in.
今天三点
There will be an attack
绿点伏尔特汽车公♥司♥电池厂
on the Volta Motors battery factory
将遭到攻击
in Green Point at 3 P.M. Today.
那是1500小时...小时...
That's 1500 hours... hours... hours...
这段录音时间很长
The recording goes on for a while,
但却说了这个情报
but it says the information came
来自于洛伊账户删除的邮件
from deleted e-mails in Loewe's account.
凯西也是这样发现火车出轨的
The same way Kathy found out about the train derailment.
她有可能是爆料者吗
Could she be the source?
除非她能灵魂出窍
Not unless she can astral project.
这段时间她一直被关着
She's been in holding this whole time.
帕特森 叫人来
Patterson, call in backup,
让防化小组和应急车到现场待命
and I want Hazmat and emergency vehicles on site.
等等 赫斯特怎么办
Wait. What about Hirst?
我们派人之前不先核实一下吗
Shouldn't we verify this tip before we send teams out?
不 没那个时间 要是搞错了
No, we don't have the time. If we're wrong,
锅我来背 要是没搞错 就能拯救生命
I'll take the heat. If we're right, we save lives.
所以 行动吧
So, let's move.
好了 姑娘们 大多数化学品
All right, ladies, it appears that most of the chemicals
都安放在生产车间的下面
are directly beneath the production floor.
看来他们是想重创那个地方
My guess is they're gonna try to hit that hard.
我们现在就过去
We're headed there now.
我已经派所有应急车
I've instructed all emergency vehicles
到工厂外待命
to be on standby outside the facility.
我们得开始疏散人员了
We need to start the evac.
-收到 -通话结束
- Copy. u202d - We're gone.
联调局 举起手来 举起手来
FBI! Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
立刻拿出武器 放在地上
Take your weapons out and put them on the floor now.
别开枪 怎样都行
Don't shoot, whatever you do.
引起一点火花 整个大楼都会爆♥炸♥
You set off a spark, and the whole building blows.
切断输气管道 抓到他们了 简
Cut the gas lines. We got 'em, Jane.
炸♥弹♥ 不到两分钟了
Bomb! Less than two minutes!
帕特森 我给你发了一张炸♥弹♥的照片
Patterson, I'm sending a pic of an IED.
帮帮我们 还有不到两分钟
We need a little help here. We've got less than two minutes.
键盘锁似乎与定时器相连
So, it looks like the keypad lock is connected to the timer.
能把炸♥弹♥从定时器上拆下来吗
Can you disconnect the bomb from the timer?
或者想办法关闭电路
Maybe close the circuit somehow?
不行 别碰定时器上的电线
No, don't touch the wires on the timer.
-那样会加快倒数 -抱歉
- That can speed up the clock. - Sorry.
要是能找到雷♥管♥就能想出办法
I'll figure out if I can find the blasting cap.
-给我一分钟 -我们只剩一分钟了
- Give us a minute. - Yeah, well, that's about all you've got
然后整个地方就会爆♥炸♥
until this whole place blows!
密♥码♥是什么
Hey! What's the code?
听着 除非你想死
Look, unless you want to die,
不然你得马上停掉计时器
you need to stop this clock now.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no! Don't!
-你疯了吗 -你有三十秒
- Are you crazy? - You've got 30 seconds.
你怎么选吧
What's it gonna be?
明智的选择
Good choice.
柯特
Kurt!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
蒙特萨最佳工业润滑油
你怎么知道还有这种操作
How the hell did you know how to do that?
我的招数多了
I have a lot of new tricks.
干得漂亮
Well done out there.
有证据能把工厂那些家伙和洛伊联♥系♥在一起吗
Any luck linking the guys from the factory to Loewe?
他们说是一个叫约翰·史密斯的人雇的他们
They say they were hired by a "John Smith"
电汇付款
who paid them via wire transfer.
我追踪了那笔钱 但是个死胡同
I tried to track the money, but it was a dead end.
这么说 没任何证据指向洛伊
So, we have nothing on Loewe?
我知道这感觉不像场胜利
I know this doesn't feel like a win,
但我们今天刚阻止了一场灾难
but we just averted a catastrophe today.
像洛伊那样的大鱼 我们会抓到的
We'll get Loewe-- big fish like him
只是收杆需要花一点时间
just takes a little time to reel in.
回家去 休息一下
Go home. Get some rest.
干得漂亮
Good work out there.
如果错了 请纠正
Hey, so correct me if I'm wrong,
但我认为对三只盲鼠的调查已经结束了
but I think the investigation into the Three Blind Mice is over.
看起来确实结束了
It certainly seems that way.
我很抱歉 但我们的金高设备上
I'm so sorry, but we don't keep that kind of data
不储存那种数据
on our Kinga devices.
好吧 所以你是用魔法知道哪些广♥告♥
u202dRight. So, you just magically know which ads
面向哪些顾客群体的吗
to target to which customers?
我知道你们有"官方政策"
I understand your "official" policy,
但我们知道这是怎么运作的
but we know how this really works.
我真希望能帮上忙 但
I wish I could help, but--
你的公♥司♥在森特维尔有一个数据场 对吗
Your company has a data farm in Centerville, right?
-是的 -所以你是说
- Yes. - u202dSo, what you're telling us is,
如果我们派一个小队带着搜查令去那里
if we were to send a team over there with a warrant,
我们不会在金高设备上找到任何录音数据
we wouldn't find any recordings of any Kinga devices?
-是的 长官 -因为我不想再回到这里
- No, sir. u202d- 'Cause I'd hate to have to come back here
以给联邦局探员假口供的罪名逮捕你
and arrest you for giving a false statement to a federal agent,
更不用说让你的公♥司♥难堪
not to mention embarrass your company
然后导致股市大跌
and have your stock take a tumble.
我想想办法吧
Let me see if there's something I can do.
别想了 直接做吧
No, don't see. Just do.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表