剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
他们的罪名五花八门
Their wrap sheets are a gong show.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 战争罪
Terrorism, war crimes,
反♥人♥类♥罪
crimes against humanity,
煽动并组织种族屠♥杀♥
inciting and financing a genocide.
至于这家伙 算了 他很坏
This guy, though? Never mind, it's bad.
非常得坏
It's all very bad.
还有更糟糕的
And it gets worse from there.
这架中情局的飞机在纹身上
The CIA plane was a tattoo.
而且不是一般的纹身
And not just any tattoo,
我起了个名字 叫"女武神之骑"
my nemesis tattoo, "Ride of the Valkyries."
我从一开始就在破解这纹身 一直没成功
I've been sifting through dead-end Valkyrie hits since day one.
现在知道为什么了
Now we know why.
瓦尔基里国际货运公♥司♥是中情局的幌子
Valkyrie International Cargo is a CIA front.
没有飞行路线的文件 也没载运飞机的记录
No paper trails, no record of these planes being active,
直到这架飞机掉了下来
so until this one fell from the sky,
才和克劳福德扯上联♥系♥
there was no way to find the Crawford connection.
这事和克劳福德有联♥系♥吗
There's a Crawford connection?
这架飞机隶属于DASH-19飞机舰队
This plane is part of a fleet of DASH-19 jets
是由克劳福德全球公♥司♥的一家子公♥司♥独家制♥造♥
manufactured exclusively by a subsidiary of HCI Global.
所以这些飞机是克劳福德生产并卖♥♥给中情局的
So Crawford built the planes and sold them to the CIA.
目的是什么
To what end?
贸易吧
Commerce, probably.
不是他 我们也得向别人买♥♥
We gotta buy our planes from someone.
你早就知道了吗
You knew about this?
我真是受够了老是被问这个问题
I'm getting real tired of being asked that.
我也受够了老是要问
I'm getting tired of asking.
所以何不坦诚相待
So why keep it off the books?
因为我们向来如此 柯特
Well, that's how we operate, Kurt.
这就是我们的工作 隐藏秘密
That's our whole thing-- we hide stuff.
那走运了 我是查找真♥相♥的
Well, lucky for us, I find stuff.
我用模拟器
I ran a flight simulator
分♥析♥了飞机黑匣子里的数据
to analyze the data from the black box.
大部分都是正常的
Most of the readings add up,
但有些地方有矛盾之处
but there are some inconsistencies
我从中能看得出来
if you know what to look for, which I do.
有什么发现
What'd you find?
黑匣子被入侵了
The black box was hacked.
遥测程序被篡改了
The telemetry was programmed to follow a script,
运行脚本无法根据
but the script couldn't account
现实情况进行调节
for every real-world variable.
打个比方 推力...
For example, the thrust--
等等 跳过这部分吧
You know what? Just skip ahead.
很好
Very good.
凯德说的是真的
Cade's telling the truth.
飞机是被人为坠毁的
That plane was crashed on purpose.
所以我们得找出中情局里
So we need to know who in the CIA
谁能接触到那些犯人
has access to those prisoners.
这是内部的人干的
This is an inside job.
或者有人想让我们这么认为
Or someone making it look like one.
她刚说了 黑匣子被入侵了
She just said the box was hacked,
飞机可能也一样
the plane could have been, too.
听着 不管怎样 无论对方是谁
Look, either way, whoever it was
他都有能力操控中情局的飞机
is powerful enough to have access to CIA planes
并且帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥越狱
and jailbreak those terrorists.
我们得找到他们
We need to find them.
行动吧
Let's move.
一千万
Ten million.
对方很清楚我们的底细
They have really done their homework.
何以见得
What makes you say that?
我给布莱克买♥♥过两亿的绑♥架♥赎金保险
I've got a 200 million kidnap and ransom policy for Blake,
可以赔付两千万
with a 20 million deductible,
对方说给我们打了个折扣
and they're calling this a discount.
一千万可不是折扣
10 million is not a discount.
让·保罗 如果只是钱的事...
Jean-Paul, if money is a concern...
不 不是钱的问题
No, money is not a concern.
我愿意替你付你那份
I am willing to pay your share.
不 别傻了 我不会让你付赎金的
No, don't be foolish. I won't allow you to pay.
我也不允许让你的骄傲
And I won't allow you to let your pride
成为阻碍救回我们孩子的绊脚石
get in the way of getting our children back.
听着 如果把钱给了这群禽兽
Look, if we pay these animals,
他们还会再抓我儿子或者其他人
they will just take my son again or someone else will.
这将对我的家人开了个不好的头
It will be open season on our families.
你还有更好的主意吗
And have you got a better idea?
当然
Yes. Yes.
我会剥了他的皮 把他吊在桥上
I'll have this man skinned and hanged from a bridge
以此警告所有人 不会再有这种情况发生
as a warning to others that it never happens again.
很好
Very good.
-让其他人准备 -准备什么
- Prepare the team. - For what?
我在里约有不少眼线
Well, I have a lot of contacts here in Rio
两个孩子很可能就关在罗西尼亚贫民窟
and the children are likely being held in a nightclub
一处酒吧里
in Favela de Rocinha.
装甲车准备好
Take the armored car.
-这是不行的 -汤姆
- That's a mistake. - Tom...
罗西尼亚受"朋友之友"控制
Rocinha is controlled by Amigos dos Amigos.
你的人要是找错了房♥门
Your men walk in the wrong door,
可就别想出来了
they're not walking out again.
这是谁
Who is this?
小角色 他是我女儿的保镖
No one. He's my daughter's bodyguard.
这么说是你的错造成的
Oh, so this is all your fault.
我们还不清楚是谁抓了布莱克和克里斯多夫
We still don't know who has Blake and Christophe,
不知道对方有多少人
we don't know how many there are
不知道对方为了拿到钱能做出什么事
or what they're willing to do to get their money.
你不想付钱 可以
You don't wanna pay, that's fine,
还有其它办法能救回他们
there are other ways to get them back,
但如果你打算破门强攻
but if you're gonna storm the gates,
那就必须一次成功 以为如果错了
do it right, 'cause if you do it wrong,
那将会挑起帮派斗争 而且绑匪
you start a gang war and the kidnappers
为求脱身很可能会撕票
will cut their losses and kill your kids.
我的人是前摩萨德特种兵
My men are ex-Mossad.
他们是精英里的精英 我相信他们
They are the best of the best. I trust them.
你呢
Do you?
让·保罗说得对
Jean-Paul is right.
我们得表达出一种态度
We need to send a message.
并且现在我们占据了出奇制胜的有利局面
And right now, we got the element of surprise.
好吧
All right.
那就这么定了
It's settled, then.
制定计划
Draw up a plan.
一个小时内出发
I want to be on the road within the hour.
你为什么从没说过中情局在用
Why didn't you tell me the CIA's using planes
汉克·克劳福德生成的飞机
built by Hank Crawford?
因为我也不知道
Because I didn't know.
你以为我会相信吗
You expect me to believe that?
我是你上司 我希望你别管这事
I'm your boss. I expect you to drop it.
凯德的事你事先知情吗
Did you know about Cade?
听着 中情局部门之间情报是不共通的
Look, CIA intel is highly compartmentalized.
你要是不喜欢事事被人隐瞒
You don't like being kept in the dark,
那你可就来错地方了
you're working for the wrong company.
因为这里面总会有太多事我们不知情
There's always gonna be stuff we don't know.
我们不需要知情
They need us not to know
你得接受这一点
and you need to get okay with that.
你为什么不给凯德交易的机会
Why wouldn't you give Cade his deal?
因为我还不能给
Because I can't deliver on it yet.
听着 我打了几个电♥话♥
Look, I made a few calls, all right?
凯德的家人已经加入了证保计划
Cade's family is placed in CIA WITSEC.
他的丈夫并不想见到他
His husband's not especially eager to see him
因为他知道了真♥相♥
now that he knows the truth.
-什么真♥相♥ -凯德是用假名
- And the truth is? - u202dCade got married
结的婚并收养孩子的
and adopted a baby under a false name.
我要知道伴侣曾是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 也不会高兴的
I wouldn't be thrilled to find out my spouse was a terrorist.
我现在回办公室 看看能否
I'm heading to the office, see if I can
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表